Obama: I 'pulled our country back from the brink'- Yes, the brink of a real recovery

Good point. They saved millions of people from the drudgery of going to work in order to get a paycheck.

Instead, they get extended Unemployment Benefits so they can Stimulate The Economy.

Indeed,

according to Pelosi, that is the way to go

Don't forget Food Stamps

EBT may just become the new "investment" in our economy
to "save us" even more
:eusa_angel:

Can't be any lower than Pelosi
:eusa_whistle:

Oh yes they can. What "ideas" have Republicans had for the last ten years. I'm talking "ideas" not "schemes".

Apparently just having Papa Obama in the WH and both houses of Congress
under Democrats was enough to get back the house

So as long as Papa Obama and the Democrats don't change
they should be in good shape

So you're saying Republicans don't have any ideas?

Hmmm?

Well?

Thought so.

Oh yes they can. What "ideas" have Republicans had for the last ten years. I'm talking "ideas" not "schemes".

Hmmm?

Well?

Thought so.

Don't do what Papa Obama and the Democrats
do is a pretty good idea for most

Hmmm?

Well?

Thought so.

Don't do what Papa Obama and the Democrats
do is a pretty good idea for most
It's the "Do the Opposite" episode of Seinfeld... except it's with the government... and money.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plqgre49690]Seinfeld - The Salmon Tuna Remark. - YouTube[/ame]

I do think Obama helped pull the nation back from the abyss.

However, I think most of the credit should go to Bush and his team.

Yep. Everyone seems to forget that TARP I was Bush so I guess he's the one that pulled us back from the brink. LOL

Good point. They saved millions of people from the drudgery of going to work in order to get a paycheck.

Instead, they get extended Unemployment Benefits so they can Stimulate The Economy.

Yes because so many people enjoy the idea of watching their skills diminish while they collect a grand old "paycheck" from the government that is nearly half of what they were earning while they were working.

And people do so enjoy foreclosure, losing their cars, eating ramen noodles every night and shuffling off from one nowhere interview to another.

:lol:

I do think Obama helped pull the nation back from the abyss.

However, I think most of the credit should go to Bush and his team.

Yep. Everyone seems to forget that TARP I was Bush so I guess he's the one that pulled us back from the brink. LOL

Yep.

After putting a bullet into the brain of the economy..he final act was the finance to operation to save it.

:lol:

WOW. Guess Barry used a bigger caliber for that gun with his stimulus.

You know. The stimulus that didn't stimulate crapola.

How much did he add to the debt again??

funny-pictures-everythings-possible-with-catnip.jpg

Sooo by 'doing the opposite', P-BO didn't pull our country back from the brink but rather pushed us over the edge.

NOW it all makes SENSE!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yes

proof is not important
only that you believe it
a60f47f1-d598-481f-936b-46f791e7beb5.jpg

Basement cat has their reservation ready.

Now prove that this is worse than if Obama's policies were never enacted. Because that is the premise of the OP and this thread. Would the economy be in a better place today if Obama wasn't elected? Please provide proof.
I'm sorry, you're asking me to prove a hypothetical that cannot be empirically tested only guessed at?

Are you THAT fucking stupid????

What the hell are you smoking?

How about you provide some proof that Obama's activities actually DID do something! And I am not talking about the 'prevented a job from being lost' bullshit. I'm talking CREATED jobs, increased solvency, stabilized dollar!

Oh that's right. All THOSE indicators, plus the spiking debt and rapidly devaluing dollar say otherwise. Bush fucked up by doing TARP. Obama's just doubled and tripled down on the same policies that failed the Weimar Republic.

Last edited:
a60f47f1-d598-481f-936b-46f791e7beb5.jpg

Basement cat has their reservation ready.

Now prove that this is worse than if Obama's policies were never enacted. Because that is the premise of the OP and this thread. Would the economy be in a better place today if Obama wasn't elected? Please provide proof.
I'm sorry, you're asking me to prove a hypothetical that cannot be empirically tested only guessed at?

How about you provide some proof that Obama's activities actually DID do something! And I am not talking about the 'prevented a job from being lost' bullshit. I'm talking CREATED jobs, increased solvency, stabilized dollar!

Oh that's right. All THOSE indicators, plus the spiking debt and rapidly devaluing dollar say otherwise. Bush fucked up by doing TARP. Obama's just doubled and tripled down on the same policies that failed the Weimar Republic.

With us entering the second part of the double dip depression, zero growth in GDP about to be adjusted down in a few months, and more and more reports of Green Job frauds and failures... I'd like to see proof he actually DID something other than waste money, begin socializing industry and give our money away to foreign investors and domestic union payola.

The proof that is available all around you is called the 24/7 news cycle on something OTHER than the NYT and MSLSD.

Stephanie said:
And Obama didn't pull this country from anything, but STUCK US with a 4 trillion dollar dept in LESS THAT THREE years. We still HAVE 9.2 % unemployment, gas sitting at 3.50 a gallon. ANYONE WENT FOOD SHOPPING LATELY?
An excellent reply!

Was gonna add this but see i dont have to!!

Indeed: OBAMA HAS DONE NOTHING BUT HURT THIS COUNTRY SINCE GETTING IN OFFICE!!

With us entering the second part of the double dip depression, zero growth in GDP about to be adjusted down in a few months, and more and more reports of Green Job frauds and failures... I'd like to see proof he actually DID something other than waste money, begin socializing industry and give our money away to foreign investors and domestic union payola.

The proof that is available all around you is called the 24/7 news cycle on something OTHER than the NYT and MSLSD.

He keeps repeating the same lie in hopes in poor attempts to spin

The real premise is

Papa Obama claims he saved us when all economic indicators do no show this
the proof, if you will

So how did Papa Obama save us?

What did he save us from?
lower unemployment ?
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back