Obama hits..... 49% approval

Yup, the comparison of Bush on 9/28 of his first year with Obama on 9/28 in his first year is truly an apple and orange comparison. If Bush were still in office, he would be facing a trial in the Senate. BHO is turning it around, and the voting majority easily recognizes that fact.

obamafail-1.jpg

its a center right country s0n !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:funnyface:

Last edited:
Yup, the comparison of Bush on 9/28 of his first year with Obama on 9/28 in his first year is truly an apple and orange comparison. If Bush were still in office, he would be facing a trial in the Senate. BHO is turning it around, and the voting majority easily recognizes that fact.

Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Assertions.

If you ever decide you want to engage in serious debate I'd suggest at least posting something to back up your assertions.

As it is, you have yet to refute the fact that Obama is beholden to the Chinese for all the campaign contributions they made to him, including bribing Hillary not to pursue her primary run.
The only think BHO is turning around is his approval numbers. Look at the Rasmussen (or any other) polling numbers and his scores on handling the economy, foreign policy, and overall likeability are steadily reversing themselves from when he took office.

Which is still 30+ % points above Bush, and look at EVERYTHING Obama has on his plate. Bush did nothing besides fearmonger and push for more war while he was in office.

I think Obama and the Democrats have played every card in their deck including the fear card trying to pass this spandex health care, don't you agree? On the other hand most people want him working on job creation. Obama on many issues is out of sync with the American people.

On the Bush thing, many are now considering those the good olde days. Most Democrats supported the War in Iraq but then decided to undermine the soldiers and Bush as a political issue, surly you agree with that?

I believe Obama is out of sync with "your" people. For the most part, main stream America still supports him and still supports some form of healthcare reform.

As an Independent, I supported the "war on terror", whatever the hell that was SUPPOSED to be. However, once he invaded Iraq for no reason, Dubya and DICK lost me. To this day, no one has explained why we invaded Iraq versus Saudi Arabia, when it was proven all of the 9/11 hijaclkers originated from Saudi Arabia? Did Dubya just need a geography lesson as bad as he needed a strategery lesson?

I appreciate your honesty in saying "your" people and I certainly agree the American people need healthcare reform. I believe a bipartisan plan could work but Republicans are cut out. To me, the Democrats are acting like spoiled brats. Sure, they have the power but they should share the bat, ball and mitts.

The Iraq/Arabia issue, I just don't have the time to debate tonight. Maybe some late night when we can't sleep.

If you ever decide you want to engage in serious debate I'd suggest at least posting something to back up your assertions.

As it is, you have yet to refute the fact that Obama is beholden to the Chinese for all the campaign contributions they made to him, including bribing Hillary not to pursue her primary run.
The only think BHO is turning around is his approval numbers. Look at the Rasmussen (or any other) polling numbers and his scores on handling the economy, foreign policy, and overall likeability are steadily reversing themselves from when he took office.

Speaking of unsubstantiated claims, how is your proof of "Obama is beholden to the Chinese for all the campaign contributions they made to him, including bribing Hillary not to pursue her primary run" coming along?

Speaking of unsubstantiated claims, how is your proof of "Obama is beholden to the Chinese for all the campaign contributions they made to him, including bribing Hillary not to pursue her primary run" coming along?

Just fine, thanks.
As it is, no one has bothered to refute it.
I could probably post that Obama got fucked by Cheney prior to his winning the primary and no one would call me on it.

Just fine, thanks.
As it is, no one has bothered to refute it.
I could probably post that Obama got fucked by Cheney prior to his winning the primary and no one would call me on it.

BULLSHIT flag.

The diff 'tween you and me is that my assertions are easily supported and yours takes twists, turns, falisfication, and outright lying at times. Rab, you just ain't right, son.

I liked it. It was the hogwash for sure. Maybe it should have been, "Mix with liberal doses of pure hogwash."

Among LIKELY VOTERS. Not Registered Voters or Americans which is what every other poll in the country uses.

I guess the change Obama had in mind wasn't the same as the American people, ya think?

(Rasmussen Reports)
Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-one (51%) disapprove.

:dig: Obama & da Democrats

Which is still 30+ % points above Bush, and look at EVERYTHING Obama has on his plate. Bush did nothing besides fearmonger and push for more war while he was in office.

I think we're talking about 8 months compared to 8 YEARS----:lol:

Not looking good. With millions of Americans still out of work to boot. The JOB promises are not coming in. While I realise he had a ton on his plate---Presidents can't make promises & then show up empty handed.

$promised-jobs.jpg

Last edited:
I guess the change Obama had in mind wasn't the same as the American people, ya think?

(Rasmussen Reports)
Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-one (51%) disapprove.

:dig: Obama & da Democrats

I am betting that when his polls hit the mid 30's which is coming very soon, Hillary is gonna bail on him, neither her or Bill will stand by a losing proposition. They don't want to be attached to that scenario.:lol:

Forum List

Back