Obama: His Legacy

1. Recently, a mysterious illness has been found throughout the nation..

"Mysterious, polio-like illness leaving some children suffering from paralysis
One child has died of “acute flaccid myelitis”, and 62 cases have been confirmed as AFM.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now reporting that there are now more than125 confirmed or suspected cases of acute flaccid myelitis, a condition affecting children across the nation and leaving them paralyzed.

Federal health officials released the updated numbers on Tuesday, and said they still had no idea what was causing the spike in AFM cases or why kids were getting it in the first place.

“We understand that people, particularly parents, are concerned,” said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director for the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, during a teleconference call with reporters.

“There is a lot we don’t know about AFM, and I am frustrated that despite all of our efforts, we haven’t been able to identify the cause of this mystery."
Mysterious, polio-like illness leaving some children suffering from paralysis

2. Perhaps we haven't been able to identify the cause.....we do know the provenance.
View attachment 223297

https://www.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc...

3. And we do know who to 'thank'....the man who thinks that children are a punishment....

"Everyone knows that Obama isn't enforcing immigration laws. In particular, foreigners in South American countries are quite attuned to which way the immigration wind blows. They know that the US isn't deporting illegal alien children, so their rational response is to send even more. Central American newspapers are reporting that kids sent to America will be fed and cared for.... 60,000 children will be sent up - or sent for - to sneak into the United States in 2014, and the number is expected to more than double to 130,000 in 2015. That's a quarter of a million of unattended minor illegal aliens in that two-year period alone."
Obama Offers Mini-Amnesty To 200 000 Kids By 2016 The Daily Caller

The Obama Presidency is a blot on American history....and the deleterious effects continue long after he is gone.
As amazing as it is, there are still buffoons praising Hussein....
They deserve an equal dose of vituperation.
What Bull shit And 4 racist traitors gave you a star

Oh, my!!!

eddie....your language gives away your aggravation at having to face the truth.

You know what the doctor said about your blood pressure!
I am aggravated I will attest to that The reason though is because I think we have a scumbag in our WH and nobody tells the moron he's not wearing any clothes

Poor, poor eddie.

Blind to the simple fact that Trump has out-performed Obama by every metric.

obama-legacy-trump-destroys.jpg
and pray tell how has the ripping up of Iran deal helped us?? Now they continue to do just the actions the treaty prevented them from doing Trump is just taking it out on obama because obama made him look like the ah he is

And one more thing PC it's very unlady like to be kissing trumps butt every day Obama was a far better president and a far far better man

One child has died of “acute flaccid myelitis”, and 62 cases have been confirmed as AFM.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now reporting that there are now more than125 confirmed or suspected cases of acute flaccid myelitis, a condition affecting children across the nation and leaving them paralyzed.

Federal health officials released the updated numbers on Tuesday, and said they still had no idea what was causing the spike in AFM cases or why kids were getting it in the first place.

“We understand that people, particularly parents, are concerned,” said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director for the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, during a teleconference call with reporters.

“There is a lot we don’t know about AFM, and I am frustrated that despite all of our efforts, we haven’t been able to identify the cause of this mystery."

2. Perhaps we haven't been able to identify the cause.....we do know the provenance.
View attachment 223297

3. And we do know who to 'thank'....the man who thinks that children are a punishment....

"Everyone knows that Obama isn't enforcing immigration laws. In particular, foreigners in South American countries are quite attuned to which way the immigration wind blows. They know that the US isn't deporting illegal alien children, so their rational response is to send even more. Central American newspapers are reporting that kids sent to America will be fed and cared for.... 60,000 children will be sent up - or sent for - to sneak into the United States in 2014, and the number is expected to more than double to 130,000 in 2015. That's a quarter of a million of unattended minor illegal aliens in that two-year period alone."

The Obama Presidency is a blot on American history....and the deleterious effects continue long after he is gone.

Oh, my!!!

I am aggravated I will attest to that The reason though is because I think we have a scumbag in our WH and nobody tells the moron he's not wearing any clothes

Poor, poor eddie.

and pray tell how has the ripping up of Iran deal helped us?? Now they continue to do just the actions the treaty prevented them from doing Trump is just taking it out on obama because obama made him look like the ah he is

"and pray tell how has the ripping up of Iran deal helped us??"

eddie....I'm really worried about you now!!!!

1. I have often asked Leftists like you this question:
. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Now you ask one the answer to same is patent and obvious:"and pray tell how has the ripping up of Iran deal helped us??"
It helps the entire world, in the same way that stopping Hitler in 1935 would have, or preventing FDR from allowing the Soviets to get nuclear weapons, and then there would never have been a Korean War, or a Vietnam conflict.

Now....go lie down and take a nap....you'll feel better.

And one more thing PC it's very unlady like to be kissing trumps butt every day Obama was a far better president and a far far better man

I do no such thing.
I provide the truth....

Let me simplify this: my relationship to facts is the same as McDonald's is to hamburgers.

View attachment 223297

Oh, my!!!

Poor, poor eddie.

Why are the other countries who signed the Iran deal not holding them accountable?

Oh, my!!!

Poor, poor eddie.

. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Now you ask one the answer to same is patent and obvious:"and pray tell how has the ripping up of Iran deal helped us??"
It helps the entire world, in the same way that stopping Hitler in 1935 would have, or preventing FDR from allowing the Soviets to get nuclear weapons, and then there would never have been a Korean War, or a Vietnam conflict.

Yes PC It really stopped Iran in it's tracks And you believe in Peter Pan too? And yes ,,going to the beach Real hot day and the ocean from my windows looks very inviting BTW do you have a trumpy doll too, like your other trumpettes here do??

Oh, my!!!

Poor, poor eddie.

Yes PC It really stopped Iran in it's tracks And you believe in Peter Pan too? And yes ,,going to the beach Real hot day and the ocean from my windows looks very inviting BTW do you have a trumpy doll too, like your other trumpettes here do??

eddie, m'boy.....you've come to the right place for education.

1. The greatest President in the last 100 years used economic pressure to bring the only other superpower to its knees.
....Obama could have done what Reagan did, had he actually intended to end Iran's support for terror and Islamofascism and its desire for nuclear weapons:

"...the president [Reagan] signed National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 32, which....called for aid to Solidarity, counter-propaganda in Poland, tightening of sanctions on the Soviet Union, and covert activities to achieve these objectives.
Reagan sent out 328 such 'Top Secret' directives to the diplomatic, military, and intelligence agencies during his presidency."
The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World," p. , p.185

Reagan .... thought the aim of American foreign policy should be not to get along with the Communist powers but to hasten their end.

Obama's aim was always to nuclear arm the worst of western civilization's enemies.
And he did.

2. Sanctons:

"The Soviets could no longer meet US economic and strategic competition. They therefore had to meet Reagan's terms. Gorbachev announced his acceptance of the 'zero-zero option' on INF missiles [ the withdrawal of all Soviet and United Statesintermediate-range nuclear missiles from Europe. This term was subsequently expanded to describe the vision of eliminating all nuclear weapons everywhere] on July 22, 1987."
John O’Sullivan, The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World, p. 289

3. Today’s news:Sanctions

“British Airways and Air France Suspend Flights to Tehran”
British Airways and Air France suspend flights to Tehran

“European airlines are scrapping flights to Iran… Some of Europe's biggest airlines are scrapping flights to Iran just two years after relaunching their services when international sanctions were eased.
British Airways (ICAGY) said it will operate its last flight from Tehran on September 23. Dutch carrier KLM, part of the Air France KLM (AFLYY) group, will stop flying there on September ..” European airlines are scrapping flights to Iran

Hussein, your god, promised never to allow Iran to get nuclear weapons....

....then went on to guarantee same to the savages.

The OP that brought you slithering out from under the rock points out that Hussein removed sanctions....and that a real American President used them judiciously, and is bringing Iran to its collective knees.

The fact that this situation irritates you deeply is proven by how you try to change the subject.

Of course, I won't allow you to.

But....as you like questions....here's one you can't answer:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

======================================================

4. Hussein knew that sanctions would work to force Iran to give up its nuclear…..homicidal….ambitions.

That’s why he ended them, the sanctions….

….and why, under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

…oh….and of Hezbollah, as well….after all, Obama made certain that Hezbollah was free to sell cocaine in the United States.

Get it now?????

Now....about the Obama legacy.....diseasing American children.

The following is from an article penned by an Obama voter.....

"I Didn’t Vaccinate My Child—And I Regret It.... statistics made it look like it was far more likely for our daughter to be hurt by the side effects of the vaccines than to catch the various diseases against which the vaccines protected..... The current measles outbreak in the United States appears to have started at Disneyland in California. And because it’s a small world after all, there are over 100 confirmed cases of measles in 14 states and Mexico. The latest case is a student in the New York area. Thankfully, it’s not my daughter. "I Didn t Vaccinate My Child And I Regret It - The Daily Beast

Again?
"The current measles outbreak in the United States appears to have started at Disneyland in California."

Wrong.

It started when you voted for the Democrat.

From 2014….Physicians warned of the danger Obama posed….

“Historically, immigrants who legally sought entry to America — such as those through Ellis Island — went through a structured process which allowed them to be checked for communicable diseases. In some cases, those found to present a health risk were quarantined until they no longer proposed a threat. In others, they were sent back to their country of origin…

The American population is already at risk with illegals being dropped off at bus stations and being put on commercial airlines. It could potentially escalate this fall if sick children are placed in schools and expose their classmates, teachers and extended families.” — Project 21 member Dr. Elaina George, a board-certified otolaryngologist, in an upcoming New Visions Commentary to be published by Project 21
Public Schools Face Health Threat from Illegal Aliens

How could the Obamunists have closed their eyes to this potential problem????

It couldn't have been based on the huge respect that Obama had for the medical profession......

....remember how he claimed they cut off people's legs to make a buck?????

"At least three large physicians' groups, and many physician bloggers yesterday blasted President Obama for saying that a surgeon makes $30,000 to $50,000 to amputate the foot of a diabetic, while receiving a pittance to prevent the diabetes that necessitated the procedure in the first place."
Obama Missteps on Foot Amputation Pay to Surgeons | HealthLeaders Media

Obama says doctors cut off patients legs for $$$

View attachment 223297

It's coming from South America, just like Mumps, Measels and Polio are.
Every country I deployed to I needed shots.
Obama and the Democrats bring them here without screening them and diseases that were once eradicated in America are spreading from Los Angeles to the rest of the states. It's practically Biological Warfare.

Last edited:

View attachment 223297

It's coming from South America, just like Mumps, Measels and Polio are.
Every country I deployed to I needed shots.
Obama and the Democrats bring them here without screening them and deseases that were once eradicated in America are spreading from Los Angeles to the rest of the states. It's practically Biological Warfare.

Soooo.....Obama is, basically, a war criminal......

From an organization of black physicians, 2014

“The Obama Administration’s refusal to properly secure our southern border poses a significant risk to our national security in general and specifically endangers the health and well-being of our children.

Illegal immigrant children, possibly with serious communicable diseases, are being allowed to remain in our country and attend school under the guise of compassion. But how compassionate is it to unnecessarily expose American schoolchildren to diseases that have largely been wiped out in this country for a generation?

Will children of the elites and liberals enrolled in private schools who advocate for this de facto amnesty be subjected to the same health risks as public school students?” — Project 21 member Christopher Arps, founder of the Move-on-up.org black social networking website
Public Schools Face Health Threat from Illegal Aliens

OMG!!!

How prescient was this???????

Poor, poor eddie.

1. The greatest President in the last 100 years used economic pressure to bring the only other superpower to its knees.
....Obama could have done what Reagan did, had he actually intended to end Iran's support for terror and Islamofascism and its desire for nuclear weapons:

"...the president [Reagan] signed National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 32, which....called for aid to Solidarity, counter-propaganda in Poland, tightening of sanctions on the Soviet Union, and covert activities to achieve these objectives.
Reagan sent out 328 such 'Top Secret' directives to the diplomatic, military, and intelligence agencies during his presidency."
The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World," p. , p.185

Reagan .... thought the aim of American foreign policy should be not to get along with the Communist powers but to hasten their end.

Obama's aim was always to nuclear arm the worst of western civilization's enemies.
And he did.

2. Sanctons:

"The Soviets could no longer meet US economic and strategic competition. They therefore had to meet Reagan's terms. Gorbachev announced his acceptance of the 'zero-zero option' on INF missiles [ the withdrawal of all Soviet and United Statesintermediate-range nuclear missiles from Europe. This term was subsequently expanded to describe the vision of eliminating all nuclear weapons everywhere] on July 22, 1987."
John O’Sullivan, The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World, p. 289

“European airlines are scrapping flights to Iran… Some of Europe's biggest airlines are scrapping flights to Iran just two years after relaunching their services when international sanctions were eased.
British Airways (ICAGY) said it will operate its last flight from Tehran on September 23. Dutch carrier KLM, part of the Air France KLM (AFLYY) group, will stop flying there on September ..” European airlines are scrapping flights to Iran

The OP that brought you slithering out from under the rock points out that Hussein removed sanctions....and that a real American President used them judiciously, and is bringing Iran to its collective knees.

The fact that this situation irritates you deeply is proven by how you try to change the subject.

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4. Hussein knew that sanctions would work to force Iran to give up its nuclear…..homicidal….ambitions.

….and why, under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

…oh….and of Hezbollah, as well….after all, Obama made certain that Hezbollah was free to sell cocaine in the United States.

Get it now?????
Since you are the Poster Child of the board here can you link to me just where those Nukes were found ,,and when?

Poor, poor eddie.

And he did.

2. Sanctons:

Get it now?????
Since you are the Poster Child of the board here can you link to me just where those Nukes were found ,,and when?

Now, eddie.....your lord and master, Hussein, rammed through a 'treaty' that made certain we couldn't find 'em....

The starting point is the fact that no Liberal/Democrat has been able to answer this question successfully:
What possible benefit is there to America, or to the world, in awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Contrary to the flaccid argument that Iran is in compliance with the agreement….and no matter who says it…..there is no way to know. The 7th century savages have a built-in dodge: Iran has 14 day to say whether to allow inspections asked for, and actually has the ability to delay any inspections up to 24 days.
There is no way of ascertaining whether or not Iran is adhering to the terms.

What sort of moron would on our side would sign that sort of deal???

Here's a real President:
"In 1982, Ronald Reagan asked his arms control advisory committee to conduct a review of Soviet compliance in the 25 years of arms control treaties. It was the first such concerted review ever. The answer to the question of Soviet arms controls compliance was that there was none. "
West, "American Betrayal," p. 198.

"The Soviet Union repeatedly violates treaties, and the rest of the world turns their heads and proceeds to enter into still more treaties, which the Soviets violate with impunity."
Joseph D. Douglass, Jr., "Why the Soviets Violate Arms Control Treaties," vii, 83.

Unlike Hussein, the great Reagan provided the so much more realistic "Trust, but verify."
Unless, of course, ….Obama simply meant for the mullahs to have nukes all along…..

Yeah….the cryto-Islamist 'Lie of the Year' winner, did.

Poor, poor eddie.

And he did.

2. Sanctons:

Get it now?????

Trust%2BBut%2BDon%2527t%2BVerify%2B1.jpg

“More cases of a polio-like disease are affecting children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC has been investigating at least 386 possible cases of acute flaccid myelitis dating back to 2014, and recently confirmed 62 cases in 22 states this year.

… "dramatic" and serious disease is causing a lot of concern nationwide. Of the confirmed cases, 90 percent are children. The average age is 4 years old.” What parents should know about the polio-like paralyzing disease the CDC is warning about

From 2009….who took charge in 2009????

Because illegal immigrants, unlike those who are legally admitted for permanent residence, undergo no medical screening to assure that they are not bearing contagious diseases, the rapidly swelling population of illegal aliens in our country has also set off a resurgence of contagious diseases that had been totally or nearly eradicated by our public health system.” Illegal Immigration and Public Health | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Soooo…..who’d you vote for in 2009????

And he did.

2. Sanctons:

Get it now?????

Now, eddie.....your lord and master, Hussein, rammed through a 'treaty' that made certain we couldn't find 'em....

The starting point is the fact that no Liberal/Democrat has been able to answer this question successfully:
What possible benefit is there to America, or to the world, in awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Contrary to the flaccid argument that Iran is in compliance with the agreement….and no matter who says it…..there is no way to know. The 7th century savages have a built-in dodge: Iran has 14 day to say whether to allow inspections asked for, and actually has the ability to delay any inspections up to 24 days.
There is no way of ascertaining whether or not Iran is adhering to the terms.

What sort of moron would on our side would sign that sort of deal???

Here's a real President:
"In 1982, Ronald Reagan asked his arms control advisory committee to conduct a review of Soviet compliance in the 25 years of arms control treaties. It was the first such concerted review ever. The answer to the question of Soviet arms controls compliance was that there was none. "
West, "American Betrayal," p. 198.

"The Soviet Union repeatedly violates treaties, and the rest of the world turns their heads and proceeds to enter into still more treaties, which the Soviets violate with impunity."
Joseph D. Douglass, Jr., "Why the Soviets Violate Arms Control Treaties," vii, 83.

Unlike Hussein, the great Reagan provided the so much more realistic "Trust, but verify."
Unless, of course, ….Obama simply meant for the mullahs to have nukes all along…..

Yeah….the cryto-Islamist 'Lie of the Year' winner, did.
That's a trick question PC BECAUSE nobody awarded nuclear weapons to Iran With all your bluster in the lies you tell about our Great ex President Obama you can't find it in your quiver of arrows to throw a few at the pos in office now?

“More cases of a polio-like disease are affecting children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC has been investigating at least 386 possible cases of acute flaccid myelitis dating back to 2014, and recently confirmed 62 cases in 22 states this year.

… "dramatic" and serious disease is causing a lot of concern nationwide. Of the confirmed cases, 90 percent are children. The average age is 4 years old.” What parents should know about the polio-like paralyzing disease the CDC is warning about

Because illegal immigrants, unlike those who are legally admitted for permanent residence, undergo no medical screening to assure that they are not bearing contagious diseases, the rapidly swelling population of illegal aliens in our country has also set off a resurgence of contagious diseases that had been totally or nearly eradicated by our public health system.” Illegal Immigration and Public Health | Federation for American Immigration Reform

The last time I voted for a republican was in 2000 Soon after I almost cut off the arm I voted with

And then PC there's this
Iran Atomic Inspections Double With Deal Questioned by Trump
By
Jonathan Tirone
September 11, 2017, 12:00 AM EDT Updated on September 11, 2017, 9:06 AM EDT

• IAEA says 2015 agreement is ‘clear gain’ for verification

• Atomic agency board meets in Vienna this week to discuss Iran
Iran has received nearly two snap nuclear inspections a month and almost double the overall number of visits it had just five years ago, indicating the value of the deal the U.S. and its allies reached in 2015 to rein in the country’s nuclear program.

International Atomic Energy Agency monitors conducted 402 site visits and 25 snap inspections in the first 12 months since the deal was enacted in early 2016, according to data from reports to IAEA members. The figures may help dispel doubts over the adequacy of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action agreement involving the U.S., China, France, Germany, Russia and the U.K.

Forum List

Back