Obama heckled on AIDS, gay rights at fundraiser

Flayglo wrote:

Nobody is forcing gays to lie, they know the rules well before they come in so living a lie is a choice they've made.

Now there's a distinction without a difference. You may not be pretty, or black, or a solider but you are quickly becoming my favorite new chew toy, Flayglo.

Last edited:
Why do gays have to openly say they're gay? If its not about accomplishing the mission I don't need to know. I know people whom I suspect to be gay that hang out in places well known by Germans to be gay spots, I haven't outed them because they don't make it there mission to disrupt the workplace.

Hmmmmm. I wonder how you know where they 'hang out'? Is it that you 'hang out' in the same places?

:eek: A black gay? OMG, Charlie is gonna be pissed at you.

Shut the fuck up turd.

That 'freedom of speech' thing is a bitch, isn't it? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Learn one thing... the only people who can shut me up are the mods or admins. And, so far, I haven't heard a whisper from them.

FYI: That's the 4th time you've told me to 'shut the fuck up'. You do realize how fucking moronic it makes you look, right?

Flayglo wrote:

Nobody is forcing gays to lie, they know the rules well before they come in so living a lie is a choice they've made.

Now there's a distinction without a difference. You may not be pretty, or black, or a solider but you are quickly becoming my favorite new chew toy, Flayglo.

That's my chew toy. Get your paws off and go find another one. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I guess the design challenge of Army green is just too much for some to pass up huh?

The Army needs to treat all soldiers equally. If DADT is the policy, then it needs to be applied equally. So if a soldier returns from a three day pass and brags about all the chicks he banged, he should be separated
If a soldier is getting married, there should be no announcement and no celebration. If a soldier has a fight with his wife, he is not allowed to talk about it

I personally don't allow soldiers to brag about sex escapades in my shop and it really isn't allowed anyways. if you say all people should be trated equally fine, that would mean people of every kind of sexual lifestyle can all do the same, the military is not a democracy like it is for you legs and civilians on the outside and you can't certainly expect soldiers who feel uncomfortable about sharing a shower or barracks room with an openly gay soldier to just deal with it, repealing DADT isn't going to make soldiers more tolerant. I support all of the wishes of gays as it pertains to things outside the military, but inside is a different story and unless you're in the military you shouldn't speak on it. The only way I'd agree to repealling DADT is if accomodations were made for those who feel uncomfortable around openly gay soldiers in the scenarios I just described.

If I were intollerant of you because you are black and did not want to shower with a black, I would expect the Army to tell me to deal with my own problems and not accomodate my personal biases

Being black and being isn't the same, most people who look at me can tell I'm black, I do get mistaken for a Puerto Rican or Dominican sometimes, but bottom line they can see I have visble black ancestry, not so for gays. They can serve and do their jobs its just that they don't need to openly do so, its selfish and only for their benefit and agenda. A person's sexual life is their business. You cannot reasonably tell me that males hetreosexual soldiers are going to accept an openly gay fellow soldier talking about his sexual escapades and that in time thats going to be the norm in the military. Thats wisful thinking.

Flayglo wrote:

That's my chew toy. Get your paws off and go find another one. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Remember, he's a snack, not a meal. I want to leave a few teeth imprints too.

Shut the fuck up turd.

you siver tongued devil, you.

no wonder the blow up dolls are lining up to spend some time with you. :lol:

Let's us review the evidence. Between Failgo and I, which one of us has left messages on the other's profile reading 'Wow CG, you look hot'. He's obsessed with me, and to hide this - like the kid who sat behind me in class - he pulls my hair and sticks his tongue out at me.

CG, shut. The. Fuck. Up. Already. Or. Contribute. You're becoming a headcase and a nuisance. My compliemnt went to your head real easily.

Let's us review the evidence. Between Failgo and I, which one of us has left messages on the other's profile reading 'Wow CG, you look hot'. He's obsessed with me, and to hide this - like the kid who sat behind me in class - he pulls my hair and sticks his tongue out at me.

CG, shut. The. Fuck. Up. Already. Or. Contribute. You're becoming a headcase and a nuisance. My compliemnt went to your head real easily.

you've got mad onehanded typing skillz :thup:
:eusa_shhh:

Failgo. You. Cannot. Tell. Me. Or. Anyone. Else. To. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Without. Looking. Like. A. Moron.

It ain't your board, honey.

I'm betting your "compliemnt" went to CG's trash can, not her head.

Failgo. You. Cannot. Tell. Me. Or. Anyone. Else. To. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Without. Looking. Like. A. Moron.

I can't deal with your disruptive shit anymore, I'll just refuse to reply to it, since you're in desperate need of my attention.

I can't deal with your disruptive shit anymore, I'll just refuse to reply to it, since you're in desperate need of my attention.

There is an ignore button, for the cowardly kids who can't handle an ass kickin' from a girl.

There is an ignore button, for the cowardly kids who can't handle an ass kickin' from a girl.

LOL

Same thing applies to you dipshit and the rest of they feminazis here.

I've never enjoyed watching a president fail so effortlessly until Obama. He's not only alienated his own race, but most of the democratic party. Well done indeed.

I've never see a Confederate Party hope the President of the United States fails. That hasn't happened since the Civil War.

You would think Conservatives would be cheering. They hate the gays so.

And the:

Hispanics
Blacks
Liberals
Feminists
Atheists

Actually, just about anyone not "White" and "Christian".

And the:

Hispanics
Blacks
Liberals
Feminists
Atheists

Straw argument.

And the:

Hispanics
Blacks
Liberals
Feminists
Atheists

Straw argument.

Absolutely correct. The Op is about GLBT people heckling Obama, not Obama's lame ass claim that he's still better than a Republican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back