Obama heckled on AIDS, gay rights at fundraiser

The point is dickhead, if you let gays openly serve you're saying the military agrees with and accepts homosexuality, the military is suppose to be neutral of agendas.

The military is nothing but agendas asswipe.

Bullshit, the military isn't about agendas, all people regardless of their backgrounds are subject to the same regulations and rules.

Sprinkle some fairy dust on that and maybe it will come true.

The point is dickhead, if you let gays openly serve you're saying the military agrees with and accepts homosexuality, the military is suppose to be neutral of agendas.

The military is nothing but agendas asswipe.

Bullshit, the military isn't about agendas, all people regardless of their backgrounds are subject to the same regulations and rules.
Depends, if the military is a cross-section of society then naturally there are going to be some people with suspect agenda's there.

The AG's Office under Obama continued its litigation in support of DOMA uninterrupted after Obama took office. Many of these issues could have been cured with the stroke of a pen.

Face it, he's been a disappointment to GLBT people, and to many others.

I personally support DADT because one doesn't hve to be openly gay to be in the military for one and for two I don't want any disruptions, and for three for the Army to allow gay people to openly serve is the same as forcing soldiers to accept the homosexual view that homosexuality is ok. Accepting DADT is the same as accepting homosexuality.

What does the Army do when gays can openly marry? The tide has turned in the country and DADT is well passed its usefulness.

If one soldier does not like gays and the other soldier is gay. Why does the Army side with the soldier who does not like gays?

Why do gays have to openly say they're gay? If its not about accomplishing the mission I don't need to know. I know people whom I suspect to be gay that hang out in places well known by Germans to be gay spots, I haven't outed them because they don't make it there mission to disrupt the workplace.

I personally support DADT because one doesn't hve to be openly gay to be in the military for one and for two I don't want any disruptions, and for three for the Army to allow gay people to openly serve is the same as forcing soldiers to accept the homosexual view that homosexuality is ok. Accepting DADT is the same as accepting homosexuality.

What does the Army do when gays can openly marry? The tide has turned in the country and DADT is well passed its usefulness.

If one soldier does not like gays and the other soldier is gay. Why does the Army side with the soldier who does not like gays?

Why do gays have to openly say they're gay? If its not about accomplishing the mission I don't need to know. I know people whom I suspect to be gay that hang out in places well known by Germans to be gay spots, I haven't outed them because they don't make it there mission to disrupt the workplace.

The Army needs to treat all soldiers equally. If DADT is the policy, then it needs to be applied equally. So if a soldier returns from a three day pass and brags about all the chicks he banged, he should be separated
If a soldier is getting married, there should be no announcement and no celebration. If a soldier has a fight with his wife, he is not allowed to talk about it

That's mighty white of you, Flayglo. Tell me, do you find it to be especially helpful to building morale etc. to force anyone else to lie to keep their job?

Sprinkle some fairy dust on that and maybe it will come true.

There isn't one rule in the military that favors anyone, we're all subject to the same things.

Okay, so President Bush was treated in no different or special way during his service?

Hmmmmm. I wonder how you know where they 'hang out'? Is it that you 'hang out' in the same places?

:eek: A black gay? OMG, Charlie is gonna be pissed at you.

I wonder how many officers will choose retirement over staying in a military without DADT. What type of idiot thinks that people following a rule means the topic is accepted? I think most of my tax dollars are wasted and many programs are wrong, but I still pay taxes. Compliance doesn't equate to acceptance.

you'd still be using the *coloreds only* water fountain if the military didn't have an equal rights agenda 60+ yrs ago, flail.

of course, i can't expect you to know that because u.s. history is part of the 11th grade curriculum.

get back to me next year when you cover this in class, otay?

The Army needs to treat all soldiers equally. If DADT is the policy, then it needs to be applied equally. So if a soldier returns from a three day pass and brags about all the chicks he banged, he should be separated

Comical anyway.

If a soldier is getting married, there should be no announcement and no celebration. If a soldier has a fight with his wife, he is not allowed to talk about it

I personally don't allow soldiers to brag about sex escapades in my shop and it really isn't allowed anyways. if you say all people should be trated equally fine, that would mean people of every kind of sexual lifestyle can all do the same, the military is not a democracy like it is for you legs and civilians on the outside and you can't certainly expect soldiers who feel uncomfortable about sharing a shower or barracks room with an openly gay soldier to just deal with it, repealing DADT isn't going to make soldiers more tolerant. I support all of the wishes of gays as it pertains to things outside the military, but inside is a different story and unless you're in the military you shouldn't speak on it. The only way I'd agree to repealling DADT is if accomodations were made for those who feel uncomfortable around openly gay soldiers in the scenarios I just described.

I personally don't allow soldiers to brag about sex escapades in my shop and it really isn't allowed anyways. if you say all people should be trated equally fine, that would mean people of every kind of sexual lifestyle can all do the same, the military is not a democracy like it is for you legs and civilians on the outside and you can't certainly expect soldiers who feel uncomfortable about sharing a shower or barracks room with an openly gay soldier to just deal with it, repealing DADT isn't going to make soldiers more tolerant. I support all of the wishes of gays as it pertains to things outside the military, but inside is a different story and unless you're in the military you shouldn't speak on it. The only way I'd agree to repealling DADT is if accomodations were made for those who feel uncomfortable around openly gay soldiers in the scenarios I just described.

Yet you come on here and give us all chapter and verse on your make-believe 'sexual conquests'. Hypocrite.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Hmmmmm. I wonder how you know where they 'hang out'? Is it that you 'hang out' in the same places?

Shut the fuck up turd.

Yet you come on here and give us all chapter and verse on your make-believe 'sexual conquests'. Hypocrite.

I'm not at work, thats the difference, you are not my work mate, you're just a troll thats madly obsessed with me.

Shut the fuck up turd.

you siver tongued devil, you.

no wonder the blow up dolls are lining up to spend some time with you. :lol:

That's mighty white of you, Flayglo. Tell me, do you find it to be especially helpful to building morale etc. to force anyone else to lie to keep their job?

Nobody is forcing gays to lie, they know the rules well before they come in so living a lie is a choice they've made.

If I were intollerant of you because you are black and did not want to shower with a black, I would expect the Army to tell me to deal with my own problems and not accomodate my personal biases

Shut the fuck up turd.

you siver tongued devil, you.

no wonder the blow up dolls are lining up to spend some time with you. :lol:

Let's us review the evidence. Between Failgo and I, which one of us has left messages on the other's profile reading 'Wow CG, you look hot'. He's obsessed with me, and to hide this - like the kid who sat behind me in class - he pulls my hair and sticks his tongue out at me.

Forum List

Back