Obama has plantar fasciitis

I can sympathize. Had a couple bouts a few years ago. Hurts like hell. Very difficult to sleep, even with prescription sleep meds.

After hours, I called the TriCare nurse's line. She told me to walk if off. :doubt:
I had problems recently and tried this MediMassager device at Costco:

MMF06%20Foot%20Massager_06_0.jpg

A couple of minutes using it and it solved it for weeks.

Another real simple treatment is skipping rope. It works!

My doctor told me to stretch my foot, then to ice it with a 2L coke bottle filled with ice for 45 minutes a night. It worked.

I can sympathize. Had a couple bouts a few years ago. Hurts like hell. Very difficult to sleep, even with prescription sleep meds.

After hours, I called the TriCare nurse's line. She told me to walk if off. :doubt:

That thing looks like it would feel good, even if you didn't have any foot problems.
It's like a normal foot massager on steroids. On their website it's $299, and when they are at Costco it's $199. Kinda pricey, but it really worked. And I was skeptical.

It also does not use hardly any energy, and doesn't get hot from use.

https://www.medmassager.com/

The hand-held body massager, at $179, is also good.

Last edited:

My doctor told me to stretch my foot, then to ice it with a 2L coke bottle filled with ice for 45 minutes a night. It worked.
Yeah, it works, but that's a pain in the ass. And it's COLD!!!!

Never had pf while on airborne status. Did break an ankle and brain panned myself hitting heels first and going head behind heels backwards, which concussed me. All the other jumps were fine except for hitting the side of a building (about 8 feet up, thank heavens) and getting tangled in a tree.

Got to Korea, went to work at 2ID flag pole and within two months I had pf in both feet: hurt!

Still got through ROK-American ranger course. Very very hard with bad feet.

Forum List

Back