Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

any debt that is sign into law by a president that causes debt is that presidents responsibility ...not the next president ... I made that clear on a previous post if you're paying attention...that's why I've said that obama has spent less then any president to date and the CBO of this country agrees with my statement here not yours ...

So then why aren't you counting the second TARP bill and Obama's military spending?
really you want to go their ??? ok Under Bush the tarp bill was passed by Bush ... under Obama he added to that bill for it to be paid back ... explain to us here how paying back borrowed money and getting interest becomes a debt??? still laughing at you .... according to the CBO and the government that money has been paid back with interest ... so again I ask you what bill or bills did obama sign into law that has caused 10 trillion dollars of debt I'll wait

So that's all Obama signed, that the money was to be paid back? That's all he signed? The money is to be paid back? And Obama carrying on a war for FIVE years beyond W doesn't make him responsible for any of the bills?

You haven't answered the question, the kool-aid, does it give you a buzz or just numb your sensations?
P.S
so are you saying none of the tarp money was paid back ...is this your statement here ??? because I did list ever regulation in the bill you want us to believe I've drank too much koolaid to believe the tarp bill was paid back ...is this your contention here??? or are you just spewing right wing nut job non-sense

Where did I say "none" of it was paid back? Typical liberal, you take every statement, take it to the complete extreme then debate that strawman.

So you're saying Obama spent no money? He hasn't spent a dime since he became President, just paid down debt?

You don't even get it, do you?
so now you're tap dancing ... you said obama cause debt by passing tarp and the budget bill ... that implies that its a debt to the country... by you saying he passed these bills you were claiming they weren't paid back ...yes you emplied they weren't paid back ... along with the koolaid remark over me saying the got paid back you tired to push it wasn't paid back ... my answer to you, yes you claimed it wasn't paid back you claimed that it was a debt ... I clearly asked for what bill did obama sign into law that caused a debt and you listed the tarp bills ... the fac t that you lost that debt now you're tap dancing around what you implied ...I never said obama didn't spend any money ....I clearly said obama has spent lessnmoney then any president to date ... all you republicans come out of the wood work trying to say he caused trillions of dollars of debt where I have shown you that statement is incorrect ... spending money for the country that is paid for doesn't become a debt ... thats something you fail to see ...if the money you spend gets paid for, and then some, that is not a debt ... again I never said or implied that obama never spent money ... I said he spent the least amount

Last edited:
So then why aren't you counting the second TARP bill and Obama's military spending?
really you want to go their ??? ok Under Bush the tarp bill was passed by Bush ... under Obama he added to that bill for it to be paid back ... explain to us here how paying back borrowed money and getting interest becomes a debt??? still laughing at you .... according to the CBO and the government that money has been paid back with interest ... so again I ask you what bill or bills did obama sign into law that has caused 10 trillion dollars of debt I'll wait

So that's all Obama signed, that the money was to be paid back? That's all he signed? The money is to be paid back? And Obama carrying on a war for FIVE years beyond W doesn't make him responsible for any of the bills?

You haven't answered the question, the kool-aid, does it give you a buzz or just numb your sensations?
P.S
so are you saying none of the tarp money was paid back ...is this your statement here ??? because I did list ever regulation in the bill you want us to believe I've drank too much koolaid to believe the tarp bill was paid back ...is this your contention here??? or are you just spewing right wing nut job non-sense

Where did I say "none" of it was paid back? Typical liberal, you take every statement, take it to the complete extreme then debate that strawman.

So you're saying Obama spent no money? He hasn't spent a dime since he became President, just paid down debt?

so now you're tap dancing ... you said obama cause debt by passing tarp and the budget bill ... that implies that its a debt to the country... by you saying he passed these bills you were claiming they weren't paid back ...yes you emplied they weren't paid back ... along with the koolaid remark over me saying the got paid back you tired to push it wasn't paid back ... my answer to you, yes you claimed it wasn't paid back you claimed that it was a debt ... I clearly asked for what bill did obama sign into law that caused a debt and you listed the tarp bills ... the fac t that you lost that debt now you're tap dancing around what you impled

I said the tarp added to the debt, you are the idiot who thinks that if a dollar was paid back none of that debt counts

P.S

so now you're tap dancing ... you said obama cause debt by passing tarp and the budget bill ... that implies that its a debt to the country... by you saying he passed these bills you were claiming they weren't paid back ...yes you emplied they weren't paid back ... along with the koolaid remark over me saying the got paid back you tired to push it wasn't paid back ... my answer to you, yes you claimed it wasn't paid back you claimed that it was a debt ... I clearly asked for what bill did obama sign into law that caused a debt and you listed the tarp bills ... the fac t that you lost that debt now you're tap dancing around what you impled

NONE of our debt has ever been paid back. Thats why it keeps growing. We are only paying the interest on the debt, nothing on the principal. AND, we are paying the interest using borrowed money.

We are borrowing money to pay the interest on money that we borrowed in previous years----------that is the height of fiscal stupidity.

Fact is, Clinton up till about 97, or 98, never even proposed a balanced budget. If you look at the budgets he proposed from 1993 to 1996, he had no intention of ever having anything less than $200B deficits for the next 20 years. If not for Congress cutting his bloated budgets, we never would have even gotten close to a balanced budget.
Democrats scream and cry for government to spend more money, then take credit for republicans cutting budgets. Democrats are spoiled crybabies and liars.

Democrats say the war was over oil, then they oppose domestic exploration and whine about high gas prices.

They demand jobs then take more money away from the people who provide them.

They say paying taxes is patriotic while they demonize the people who pay them.

They attack the American Koch brothers for buying American elections while they support foreign George Soros buying American elections and are good with the Chinese buying Gore.

They attack Republicans for cheating on their taxes when they take deductions while they excuse Rangle and Daschle and other Democrats for tax fraud.

They call anyone who doesn't want to let any foreigner walk across our border to take a job from an American xenophobic while demanding we not let companies offshore any job to any foreigner to keep their prices competitive

Democrats never set a standard they hold themselves to.
could you stay on topic which is Obama has spent less then any president to date ....not here to debate what you think dems are

We already covered that topic. Obama may "increased spending by less" than previous presidents, but he still spent more than what was collected in taxes, having the record deficits by Trillions for 4 years running, driving up the national debt, faster and to a higher level, than ever before in US history. The fact he increased spending AT ALL... when tax revenue was declining... proves he's an idiot.

So that topic has been covered, and it's over with. Obama is still a moron, just not as much of a moron as he could have been, but still far more of a moron than he should have been. Topic is finished.

Fact is, Clinton up till about 97, or 98, never even proposed a balanced budget. If you look at the budgets he proposed from 1993 to 1996, he had no intention of ever having anything less than $200B deficits for the next 20 years. If not for Congress cutting his bloated budgets, we never would have even gotten close to a balanced budget.
Democrats scream and cry for government to spend more money, then take credit for republicans cutting budgets. Democrats are spoiled crybabies and liars.

Democrats say the war was over oil, then they oppose domestic exploration and whine about high gas prices.

They attack the American Koch brothers for buying American elections while they support foreign George Soros buying American elections and are good with the Chinese buying Gore.

They attack Republicans for cheating on their taxes when they take deductions while they excuse Rangle and Daschle and other Democrats for tax fraud.

They call anyone who doesn't want to let any foreigner walk across our border to take a job from an American xenophobic while demanding we not let companies offshore any job to any foreigner to keep their prices competitive

could you stay on topic which is Obama has spent less then any president to date ....not here to debate what you think dems are
You're a moron.
and you're a clueless moron

P.S

I said the tarp added to the debt, you are the idiot who thinks that if a dollar was paid back none of that debt counts
Bush's tarp added to the debt, but then Bush's tarp got paid back which eliminated that increase, then Obama pissed it away permanently making it Obama's debt. But democrats count this debt as "Bush's fault." According to democrats Obama didn't spend it, Bush did. It's one of the funny games they like to play.

P.S

NONE of our debt has ever been paid back. Thats why it keeps growing. We are only paying the interest on the debt, nothing on the principal. AND, we are paying the interest using borrowed money.

We are borrowing money to pay the interest on money that we borrowed in previous years----------that is the height of fiscal stupidity.
you are talking out your ass again tarp was paid back... so that is one debt that was paid so your statement is wrong

You're a moron.
and you're a clueless moron
You're a dumb ass.

P.S

you are talking out your ass again tarp was paid back... so that is one debt that was paid so your statement is wrong

not the same thing, some of the GM bailout was also paid back, but the people who bought US treasury notes were not paid anything on the principal, just interest. Our debt was not reduced when tarp was paid back or when GM bailout money was paid back.

Republican campaign strategists may lie, but the numbers don’t. Government spending, when adjusted for inflation, has increased during his administration (to date) by 1.4%. Under George W. Bush, the increases were 7.3% (first term) and 8.1% (second term). Bill Clinton, in his two terms, comes in at 3.2% and 3.9%. George H. W. Bush increased government spending by 5.4%, while Ronald Reagan added 8.7% and 4.9% in his two terms.

Not only does Obama turn out to be the most thrifty president in recent memory, but the evidence shows that Republican administrations consistently increased government spending significantly more than any Democratic administration. Go figure.
So much for Republicans wanting a balanced budget.

P.S

You are talking out your ass again, tarp was spent again after it was paid back... so that is one debt that was not paid so your statement is wrong.

1 - it doesn't matter how much money did he spend
2 - debt still grows and under Obama, the debt has increased 70 percent after nearly six years.
3 - look at his "deeds", it still doesn't matter how much money did he spend, because... damn, just look on his immigration reform!

Republican campaign strategists may lie, but the numbers don’t. Government spending, when adjusted for inflation, has increased during his administration (to date) by 1.4%. Under George W. Bush, the increases were 7.3% (first term) and 8.1% (second term). Bill Clinton, in his two terms, comes in at 3.2% and 3.9%. George H. W. Bush increased government spending by 5.4%, while Ronald Reagan added 8.7% and 4.9% in his two terms.

Not only does Obama turn out to be the most thrifty president in recent memory, but the evidence shows that Republican administrations consistently increased government spending significantly more than any Democratic administration. Go figure.

Name something Obama willingly cut.

1 - it doesn't matter how much money did he spend
2 - debt still grows and under Obama, the debt has increased 70 percent after nearly six years.
3 - look at his "deeds", it still doesn't matter how much money did he spend, because... damn, just look on his immigration reform!

Democrats like to blast W for his massive spending increases while claiming Obama is OK for spending the same way on top of what W spent. They like arguing W was wrong while using that W doing anything makes it OK for them to do it. But W was still wrong when he did it...

Libtards are so damn funny it is pitiful.

That piece of shit Obama is trying to push through a $4 trillion Federal budget, which includes a massive deficit, and these jackasses are trying to put a positive spin on it. Then they wonder why we call them Moon Bats. They are so out of touch with reality that it is comical.

Just like them trying to spin Obama's massive deficits as a good thing because they are less than what he had before. You can't make up this kind of stupidity.

Libtards are so damn funny it is pitiful.

That piece of shit Obama is trying to push through a $4 trillion Federal budget, which includes a massive deficit, and these jackasses are trying to put a positive spin on it. Then they wonder why we call them Moon Bats. They are so out of touch with reality that it is comical.

Just like them trying to spin Obama's massive deficits as a good thing because they are less than what he had before. You can't make up this kind of stupidity.

Joseph McCarthy: "if liberals were merely stupid, the laws of probability would dictate that at least some of their decisions would serve America's interests."

The day Obama became President, the national debt was at $10 trillion, it is NOW at $18 trillion and counting, after only 6 years.
President GW Bush spent $4 trillion MORE than he took in in 8 years (4 trillion debt).
Obams has spent $8 trillion MORE than he took in, in 6 years ($8 trillion debt).
Besides the $800 billion in failed stimulus, Obama has a lost $11 billion that GM will never pay back.
Shall we count the money Obama threw at failing "green" companies?

P.S

not the same thing, some of the GM bailout was also paid back, but the people who bought US treasury notes were not paid anything on the principal, just interest. Our debt was not reduced when tarp was paid back or when GM bailout money was paid back.
The GM bail-out???
We (The taxpayers) are out $11 trillion dollars of the money that we loaned to GM and we will never get the money back.

Name something Obama willingly cut.
Does "gutting our military" count as "willingly cutting"???? (being sarcastic)

Forum List

Back