Obama has hoodwinked the masses, and like a player is lifting up Americas skirt

truthislove

Rookie
Feb 26, 2009
Greetings world: The man of sin is one who breaks the holy convenant (that Jesus Christ is the SOn of God, the ONLY way to salvation) Obama does not believe Jesus is the only way to heaven. Let us take a look at the book of Daniel
21 "He will be succeeded by a contemptiabile person who has not been given the honor of royalty.
23 After coming to an agreement with him, he will act deceitfully, and with only a few people he will rise to power
24 When the richest provinces feel secure, he will invade them and will achieve what neither his fathers nor his forefathers did. He will distribute plunder, loot and wealth among his followers. 31 "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.
Notice the charistics CONTEMPTIABILE PERSON, DECEITFUL, WILL RISE TO POWER WITH ONLY A FEW PEOPLE, IS ABLE TO ACHIEVE WHAT OTHERS HAVE NOT, DISTRIBUTE PLUNDER (USING the masses fear to justify a huge borrowing of funds from the future generation (which he condems by permitting mass genocide-abortion) Dude is a hypocryte) HE is a flatter (telling people what they want hear) he uses craft and schemes, a man of opinion polls) OBama indeed fits the charastics of the antichrist...According to Gods word Obama is an evil, wicked man!!!

Greetings world: The man of sin is one who breaks the holy convenant (that Jesus Christ is the SOn of God, the ONLY way to salvation) Obama does not believe Jesus is the only way to heaven. Let us take a look at the book of Daniel
21 "He will be succeeded by a contemptiabile person who has not been given the honor of royalty.
23 After coming to an agreement with him, he will act deceitfully, and with only a few people he will rise to power
24 When the richest provinces feel secure, he will invade them and will achieve what neither his fathers nor his forefathers did. He will distribute plunder, loot and wealth among his followers. 31 "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.
Notice the charistics CONTEMPTIABILE PERSON, DECEITFUL, WILL RISE TO POWER WITH ONLY A FEW PEOPLE, IS ABLE TO ACHIEVE WHAT OTHERS HAVE NOT, DISTRIBUTE PLUNDER (USING the masses fear to justify a huge borrowing of funds from the future generation (which he condems by permitting mass genocide-abortion) Dude is a hypocryte) HE is a flatter (telling people what they want hear) he uses craft and schemes, a man of opinion polls) OBama indeed fits the charastics of the antichrist...According to Gods word Obama is an evil, wicked man!!!

Prove that Obama does not believe Jesus is the only way to heaven.

Hitler wasnt as crafty...he blatantly hated...The devils spawn is who Obama is, a man of a silver tounge, who smiles while bold face lieing, sweet talking the heares who have NO discerment. A like a man on a mission to seduce, exploit and use is Obama...I pray that the light of truth shines upon the hearers... For God so loved the world! This nation is INDEED broke but SPIRITUALLy, it says FOR THERE WILL BE A FAMINE IN THE LAND NOT OF BREAD AND WATER BUT OF THE WORD OF GOD... Alls this stimulas pachage is, is over a trillion buckets of paint to temporarily cover the damage, a bandaid..NOT THe CURE.. FOR UNLESS THE LORD BUILDS THE HOUSE (WHOM MOST DEMS MOCK with their catering to wicked groups-murder, abortion) THE LABOURS LABOUR IN VAIn....

PROVE I do not have to prove OBAMA WITH HIS OWN LIPS HAS SAID IT, HE DOESNT As a true Christian does, EXPCEPT THAT SCRIPTURE IS TO BE HONORED and is the only book from above of prophecy and the Lords guidance. THE FACT THAT HE CLAIMS to be a Christian and fails scriptural standard for what a Christian truly is, proves he is not a man of truth but of schemes to gain....

PROVE I do not have to prove OBAMA WITH HIS OWN LIPS HAS SAID IT, HE DOESNT As a true Christian does, EXPCEPT THAT SCRIPTURE IS TO BE HONORED and is the only book from above of prophecy and the Lords guidance. THE FACT THAT HE CLAIMS to be a Christian and fails scriptural standard for what a Christian truly is, proves he is not a man of truth but of schemes to gain....

Alright PROVE that he said it. Otherwise, you're a heretic.

That is the whore (which reflects the ROman empire (guised in the Catholic church) and religion (not truth) as religion is an umbrella for lies and sorcery, wickedness, deception) The beast rides the whore, the beast is the antichrist who uses religion deception too lure people contrary to Gods plan for salvation. LOOK AT JESUS WALK AND WORDS HE NEVER SAID BE RELIGIOUS... HE is about intimacy and closeness, inner change through faith and being born again, set free from sin and death... God is supernatural religion is superficial.. I pray the Lord enlightens the readers!!

That is the whore (which reflects the ROman empire (guised in the Catholic church) and religion (not truth) as religion is an umbrella for lies and sorcery, wickedness, deception) The beast rides the whore, the beast is the antichrist who uses religion deception too lure people contrary to Gods plan for salvation. LOOK AT JESUS WALK AND WORDS HE NEVER SAID BE RELIGIOUS... HE is about intimacy and closeness, inner change through faith and being born again, set free from sin and death... God is supernatural religion is superficial.. I pray the Lord enlightens the readers!!

Proves nothing that Obama said Jesus is not the only way into heaven.

May God by His SPirit stir a hunger for truth within, as we are rapidly getting closer... Love you God, bless if you have personally ?'s for me, email me...I must go now

You are a total put on - now knock it off.

May God by His SPirit stir a hunger for truth within, as we are rapidly getting closer... Love you God, bless if you have personally ?'s for me, email me...I must go now

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come back soon now, ya hear? :eusa_pray:

Zombias...think about it people cried, people are in a dilemma (because of a mere mortal) I have not yet said Obama is the antichrist, but he sure does walk in the working of the antichrist..May the Lord reveal to us...ALLS I KNOW IS DO NOT BE DUPED BY A PLAYER....

Lordy, lordy, I guess this board has everything now. Even our own resident whingding fundy. :lol:

Forum List

Back