Obama gets taxpayers to fund campaign drive

So you don't know how you'd pay? This is not some isolated made up problem I created. Do you even realize how expensive medical care is? And I'm talking about more than just your routine check up.

It should be a choice IF when the time comes that you get sick and can't pay for treatment or don't have insurance by your choosing you are not allowed to receive treatment until you can pay. But that's not going to happen in this country so we need to talk about the reality of the situation and that reality is ensuring as many people who can and should be paying for their medical coverage, are paying, and those who truly can't afford it are helped out by the rest of us. Until then, the "choice" that you so desperately cling to is costing everyone who does have insurance.

Well to me getting treated is more important than having insurance, poor people already get treated at the expense of those who pay their medical bills.

Oh and I'm just speaking hypothetically, I do have insurance.
Speaking hypothetically? Tough guy you are. Put your money where your mouth is. Basically, what you are saying is IF I didn't have insurance...I'd just suck it up. Easy to say when you're safe...don't you think?

"Let them eat cake....the conservative philosophy.

Lol now me saying i have insurance means i'm trying to portray myself as an internet tough guy, I've heard some crazy horse shit on this board but that's up near the top.

There have been many times I've considered dropping my insurance, it does me little to no good and i def spend more than i get out of it.

The people who would benefit the most from Obamacare are the top of the 1%, the CEO's of big pharma, big insurance and big drug companies. Those industries love Obamacare, insurance companies profits go up and now these drug companies have zero worries about controlling costs.

Last edited:
yes.. and your personal situation is your personal situation... no matter what the fuck you say, it is not the responsibility of someone to take care of someone else's expenses.. no matter how good of a hallmark moment it makes or some feel good lifetime movie...

We are responsible for ourselves... even when it is the horror story

Fuck you for being some infantile moron sucking off the tit of society...

Fuck you for telling others it is OK to be that way as well

Fuck you for being you

Maybe one day you can try and have an original thought.

Everything you stand for is a hypocritical mess that lacks consistency and merit. You talk a big game but I'd be willing to bet just about anything that you conduct your life similar to how you conduct yourself here. Full of hypocrisy and ignorance. Nothing about what you say actually connects to the real world we live in, and it's why you can never actually back up the crap you post repeatedly.

It's your own fault that your life is so shitty, no one elses. So maybe its time you started to actually work to improve your own situation and not blame those that are even worse off than you are for your shitty situation in life.

It will be a better world when you and your generation of fools go extinct.
Hardly, asswipe

Everything I stand for is in the realm of honor... something you and your fellow lefty nutbags know nothing about

I live, work, play, and thrive in the real world... I don't go around thinking that the world owes me a favor or a handout like in the fairy tale you want to believe does and should exist

The world will be better off when you finally cry enough and drink a hemlock smoothie to relieve your internal anguish... it will be a much better would when entitlement junkies like yourself and those you wish to empower go the way of the dodo

Your entire viewpoint is invalidated by the fact that I receive no handouts and aren't looking for any entitlements for myself. You build your entire, flawed, position on me being greedy. Which is the exact opposite of the truth and in reality more accurately fits you. Your entire existence is based upon selfish greed under the disguise of "personal responsibility".

Like I said, you're a hypocrite and a big talker with no substance behind anything you claim to stand for. It's why you can't actually support your arguments and continue to talk in circles.

Sorry your life sucks, don't blame me or those less fortunate than yourself...blame yourself.

Last edited:
Well to me getting treated is more important than having insurance, poor people already get treated at the expense of those who pay their medical bills.

Speaking hypothetically? Tough guy you are. Put your money where your mouth is. Basically, what you are saying is IF I didn't have insurance...I'd just suck it up. Easy to say when you're safe...don't you think?

Lol now me saying i have insurance means i'm trying to portray myself as an internet tough guy, I've heard some crazy horse shit on this board but that's up near the top.

There have been many times I've considered dropping my insurance, it does me little to no good and i def spend more than i get out of it.

The people who would benefit the most from Obamacare are the top of the 1%, the CEO's of big pharma, big insurance and big drug companies. Those industries love Obamacare, insurance companies profits go up and now these drug companies have zero worries about controlling costs.

To be fair, you have no answer for how you'd pay for cancer treatment should you become sick and decided to drop your insurance. When you can figure that out, maybe you can let the millions of people who can't afford insurance or who were denied due to preexisting conditions how they should pay for it too.

Not everyone needs or wants health care. The Fed forcing everyone to have it isn't cool. That is all. :eusa_whistle:

Talking points...that's all you have. Let me clue you in on something little girl....when the system becomes unsustainable, when 62% of all bankruptcies happen because of health care costs...when companies can drop you at any time...shit needs to happen to change it.

Just because it "doesn't apply" to you at this moment in time doesn't mean it's wrong.

The system becomes unstable when 54% have to foot the bill for the other 46%.... the system becomes unstable when it is just as profitable to be paid not to work than it is to take a level 1 job.... the system has been unstable because of the types of programs you support

Things are expensive... the best of something is even more expensive.. and the level and quality of our health system is second to NONE (and don't post the debunked WHO report with a basis on a socialized system).... you want the best, pay for the best... do what you have to do to earn it as an employment benefit or pay for it out of pocket with whatever number of jobs you have to work... but in no way should someone be FORCED to purchase it with zero options (unless you contribute to a lefty's campaign), in no way should someone be forced to take on the responsibility for paying the way for someone else's personal care, and in no way should it be popularized that you are simply owed something no matter the situation

Couldn't have said it better myself, thanks!! Bravo!! :clap2:

To be fair, you have no answer for how you'd pay for cancer treatment should you become sick and decided to drop your insurance. When you can figure that out, maybe you can let the millions of people who can't afford insurance or who were denied due to preexisting conditions how they should pay for it too.

That's not being fair, as I in now way played the internet tough guy role as the poster tried to pretend.

The millions who can't afford insurance due to pre-existing conditions still get treated. If they didn't, I'd be with you.

Follow the money, when big insurance companies, big pharma companies, big drug companies make big "investments" in our politicians, be sure those investments will be paid back through legislation that increases their profits. Obamacare is a perfect example.

And I'm quite confident Obamacare won't reduce medical related bankruptcies in the least.

Healthcare reform may not reduce medical bankruptcies, study suggests - Los Angeles Times

These data suggest that reducing medical bankruptcy rates in the United States will require substantially improved -- not just expanded -- insurance," they wrote.

They found that while the percentage was down slightly, medical bills still contributed to 52.9% of all bankruptcies in the state. Absolute numbers of medical bankruptcies were up by a third. Total bankruptcies in Massachusetts went up 51% between 2007 and 2009.

Woolhandler said insurance in Massachusetts had become even more expensive in the two years since. "It's really too much money for the average family -- especially if the breadwinner is the one who gets sick," she said. Uncovered services could make costs even greater, the study reported.

That's not being fair, as I in now way played the internet tough guy role as the poster tried to pretend.

I never called you an internet tough guy. I asked you to explain to me your plan about what you would do in the event you drop your health insurance and then get hit with a major illness. You didn't have an answer and I was pointing that out that you don't in fact have all the answers.

The millions who can't afford insurance due to pre-existing conditions still get treated. If they didn't, I'd be with you.

Two things with this....

1) No they don't. Getting stabilizing care in an ER is not the same as treatment. Does the ER do cancer treatment? Do they administer chemo? Do they do follow up doctor visits? Etc...

I'm guessing you have never had a major illness, which is great. But once you do you will see the difference and what the costs truly are for even adequate care and a real chance of beating a life threatening disease. Stabilizing care in the ER isn't going to cut it.

2) And since according to you "The millions who can't afford insurance due to pre-existing conditions still get treated". Who do you think pays for that "free" treatment that they get? The hospital eats the cost out of the goodness of their heart? No, that cost gets passed on to those of us who do have insurance through higher premiums and increased rates. So we're already subsidizing the cost for all that "free" care. So let's spread that out among more people who are able to pay, but may be too ignorant to realize what having that insurance is worth, because they have been fortunate enough to not need it yet.

Never said Internet tough guy, did I? Just saying it's easy to complain about others when you yourself are taken care of.

I never called you an internet tough guy. I asked you to explain to me your plan about what you would do in the event you drop your health insurance and then get hit with a major illness. You didn't have an answer and I was pointing that out that you don't in fact have all the answers.

Two things with this....

1) No they don't. Getting stabilizing care in an ER is not the same as treatment. Does the ER do cancer treatment? Do they administer chemo? Do they do follow up doctor visits? Etc...

I'm guessing you have never had a major illness, which is great. But once you do you will see the difference and what the costs truly are for even adequate care and a real chance of beating a life threatening disease. Stabilizing care in the ER isn't going to cut it.

2) And since according to you "The millions who can't afford insurance due to pre-existing conditions still get treated". Who do you think pays for that "free" treatment that they get? The hospital eats the cost out of the goodness of their heart? No, that cost gets passed on to those of us who do have insurance through higher premiums and increased rates. So we're already subsidizing the cost for all that "free" care. So let's spread that out among more people who are able to pay, but may be too ignorant to realize what having that insurance is worth, because they have been fortunate enough to not need it yet.

People without insurance do get chemo.

The same people pay now as would under Obamacare. The "haves" would still be paying for the "have nots."

And please address the rest of what I said in my previous post. Very disingenuous to cut out the stuff that exposes bad things about Obamacare.

Never said Internet tough guy, did I? Just saying it's easy to complain about others when you yourself are taken care of.

Which would still be the case under Obamacare.

Who do you think would be paying for insurance then? The people who couldn't afford it before? Lol

Obamacare is more wonderful government propoganda. You guys think it's being done because our oh so wonderful and moral gov't wants to help people and are too blind to see Obamacare is being done to help big pharma, big drug and big insurance companies. Thanks to Obamacare, these select few top companies will see their already billions of annual profits increase by billions more and those top CEO's you pretend to hate who make tens of millions will see more and more bonuses.

It's still better than before the ACA. I do agree...too many compromises were made for a piece of legislation that needed to go to reconciliation to pass. They should have pushed for a public option and told the health insurance companies and big pharmaceutical. Companies to scratch their assessed.

Maybe one day you can try and have an original thought.

Everything you stand for is a hypocritical mess that lacks consistency and merit. You talk a big game but I'd be willing to bet just about anything that you conduct your life similar to how you conduct yourself here. Full of hypocrisy and ignorance. Nothing about what you say actually connects to the real world we live in, and it's why you can never actually back up the crap you post repeatedly.

It's your own fault that your life is so shitty, no one elses. So maybe its time you started to actually work to improve your own situation and not blame those that are even worse off than you are for your shitty situation in life.

It will be a better world when you and your generation of fools go extinct.
Hardly, asswipe

Everything I stand for is in the realm of honor... something you and your fellow lefty nutbags know nothing about

I live, work, play, and thrive in the real world... I don't go around thinking that the world owes me a favor or a handout like in the fairy tale you want to believe does and should exist

The world will be better off when you finally cry enough and drink a hemlock smoothie to relieve your internal anguish... it will be a much better would when entitlement junkies like yourself and those you wish to empower go the way of the dodo

Your entire viewpoint is invalidated by the fact that I receive no handouts and aren't looking for any entitlements for myself. You build your entire, flawed, position on me being greedy. Which is the exact opposite of the truth and in reality more accurately fits you. Your entire existence is based upon selfish greed under the disguise of "personal responsibility".

Like I said, you're a hypocrite and a big talker with no substance behind anything you claim to stand for. It's why you can't actually support your arguments and continue to talk in circles.

Sorry your life sucks, don't blame me or those less fortunate than yourself...blame yourself.

It is what you stand for within your cause.. having some pay for others personal responsibilities.. inherently and specifically against the concept of freedom

And yeah.. wanting voluntary charity to help others over forced redistribution is "greedy" :rolleyes:... no.. calling for others to fulfill your need to feel good by 'helping' others, is more "greedy"

Sorry your life and your mantra sucks... I particularly enjoy my life of self sustaining and I live to fight against the leeching of us contributors for your feeling of generosity that you only wish to fulfill thru the confiscation from others and not your own doings

Last edited:
Perching....forced redistribution....voluntary charity....hushing from the way conservatives speak about the poor? Sorry if we don't believe you about your voluntary charity....I think it's just a talking point for you guys and if you ever DID get your way...the ONLY people you'd be helping is yourselves....I mean why voluntarily give you money to people you obviously despise?

You ain't fooling me Marie Antoinette.

Perching....forced redistribution....voluntary charity....hushing from the way conservatives speak about the poor? Sorry if we don't believe you about your voluntary charity....I think it's just a talking point for you guys and if you ever DID get your way...the ONLY people you'd be helping is yourselves....I mean why voluntarily give you money to people you obviously despise?

No Dems would never give money voluntarily to people they despise, we know that.

I give money to lots of charities, I don't judge them based on political affiliation. And the government doesn't even force me to. Ta da!!

you are impossible to fool...for if you believe we "obviously" despsie poor people, then you are living in a fantasy land. And one living in a fantasy land IS a fool...but can not be fooled.

Two things with this....

How? Where? You have no clue do you? One day you'll learn. I'm not much older than you but I know you have a lot to learn about this topic still. Your vague answers tell enough.

The same people pay now as would under Obamacare. The "haves" would still be paying for the "have nots."

And please address the rest of what I said in my previous post. Very disingenuous to cut out the stuff that exposes bad things about Obamacare.

Disingenuous? You think your answer of "People without insurance do get chemo." is a good one? Are you being stubborn now or just too much pride to admit that perhaps you don't know enough about this topic to admit you don't have all the answers.

C'mon now, you're trying to change the topic to something I already said I agreed with. I know Obamacare is far from perfect and does little to address the cost, but you refuse to acknowledge how it does benefit people and what you would do if you were faced with a life threatening illness.

you are impossible to fool...for if you believe we "obviously" despsie poor people, then you are living in a fantasy land. And one living in a fantasy land IS a fool...but can not be fooled.
Can only judge by your side's rhetoric....believe me....it speaks volumes.

Can only judge by your side's rhetoric....believe me....it speaks volumes.

All I know is "your side" (as you put it) believes they need to have government donate their money to charity...I assume becuase they know they wouldnt if not forced to.

I suggest you look at "your side"....

And an FYI...I do not see "ideologies" as "sides".

I think that, in itself, is your problem.

Bingo.

Dave is all talk and a selfish asshole with no concept of the real world. He's solely concerned with his wallet and is too dumb to think about anything but that. He doesn't want to live in a society unless it somehow benefits him. He's the definition of "whats in it for me" as can be seen in his comments of insurance is a gamble that he lost since he hasnt been fortunate to come down with cancer yet. I'll say a prayer for him.

Dave does. Dave blames the poor and those moochers for everything that is wrong with his life.

Two things with this....

How? Where? You have no clue do you? One day you'll learn. I'm not much older than you but I know you have a lot to learn about this topic still. Your vague answers tell enough.

Disingenuous? You think your answer of "People without insurance do get chemo." is a good one? Are you being stubborn now or just too much pride to admit that perhaps you don't know enough about this topic to admit you don't have all the answers.

C'mon now, you're trying to change the topic to something I already said I agreed with. I know Obamacare is far from perfect and does little to address the cost, but you refuse to acknowledge how it does benefit people and what you would do if you were faced with a life threatening illness.

Ok more people would have insurance, hooray. Would it improve healthcare? No. Would it lower costs? No, the opposite. Would it lower medical bankruptcies? No.

So in the end, all it would be doing is giving more cash money to big insurance companies. Yay?

How Do Cancer Patients Without Health Insurance Get Treatment ? | eHow.com

The above link deals with treatment for those without insurance. "One day you'll learn. I'm not much older than you but I know you have a lot to learn about this topic still. Your vague answers tell enough."

Forum List

Back