Barack Hussein the Cool Drug User

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Unlike many past presidential candidates, Obama has openly admitted that when he was in High School and College, he smoked marajuana and snorted a little bit of cocaine.

Here's the passage from his book, Dreams from My Father, where he discusses his drug use:

"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though......"

Barack Obama's Drug Use - Obamapedia

Yet he puts people in jail and closes medical marijuana clinics that are legal in some areas.

If he got caught smoking mj he would have gone to jail and could never be POTUS, but it's OK for him to write about it. :lol:

Last edited:
So did I. What is your point ? (other than the one on your head)

The media went as far as making a movie about Boooosh and his drinking when he was in college.
The media completely ignored Obama doing the same.
That is a pretty good point.

Yet he puts people in jail and closes medical marijuana clinics that are legal in some areas.

If he got caught smoking mj he would have gone to jail and could never be POTUS, but it's OK for him to write about it. :lol:

Exactly. His hypocrisy is overwhelming. Obama campaigned on NOT busting medical cannabis facilities...supporting the states. He now raids more facilities than Bush ever did. He's ESCALATED the war on drugs....the very drugs that he admitted using.

Had some cop didn't bust young Barry years ago, he would have never made it to the Senate much less the White House.

The media went as far as making a movie about Boooosh and his drinking when he was in college.

No way...!

There is a double standard???? Who the Hell knew..?

There is always a double standard in the media...of course.
System-wide overt support for a single candidate nation-wide...hmmm...that might be a new thing. The media loved Kennedy and hated Nixon...in my mind that is the last time we have seen such unapologetic concerted bias to support or trash a single candidate.

So go make a movie.

Holy fuck crying about the dumbest shit.

well...in all fairness...when the media makes a big deal over something Romney did as a teenager....but doesnt touch the fact that Obama did drugs as a teenager.....

I really dont see crying over media bias as crying over the dumbest shit.

Whether the media asissts Obama OR Romeny in getting elected is irrelevant.....but for them to help decide the election? That is a major issue.

So go make a movie.

But you can go to jail for disrespecting the president... I heard a teacher say so :eusa_whistle:

So go make a movie.

well...in all fairness...when the media makes a big deal over something Romney did as a teenager....but doesnt touch the fact that Obama did drugs as a teenager.....

Whether the media asissts Obama OR Romeny in getting elected is irrelevant.....but for them to help decide the election? That is a major issue.

Let me know the last election that was swayed because of the media, then we can talk. Until then this is just whining about dumb shit by people who want to be the constant victim.

So go make a movie.

Let me know the last election that was swayed because of the media, then we can talk. Until then this is just whining about dumb shit by people who want to be the constant victim.

You're kidding right?? You really don't think the MSM had any role in electing our first Black President?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're kidding right?? You really don't think the MSM had any role in electing our first Black President?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So if it wasn't for the media McCain would have won, is that what you're saying?

So if it wasn't for the media McCain would have won, is that what you're saying?

If Obama was properly vetted he would have never became the Dems candidate.
But then again, you assholes are just stupid enough to vote for him regardless.

McCain sucked, but at least he was not a naked marxist.

Forum List

Back