Obama gets busted on birth certificate

can i get someone's opinion on the youtube vid at the bottom about selective service? I can't seem to find a debunk for that one.

Obama went to school in Hawaii so there is plenty of documentation that he was in the US prior to his selective service registry. The only question was, was he born in the USA. There was no need to forge his selective service card.

First Kenyan born Senator was most interesting though. I think it was NPR that reported it.

I don't really care at all where he was born. He's an asshole and a loser and a failed President.

Geography has nothing to do with being the most outrageously unqualified person for the top job on the planet.

» AP declared Obama “Kenyan-Born” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Capture-88.jpg

Where in the Constitution, in law, or Court decision is a birth certificate requirement written to be elgible to meet Article II, Section one, clause five? There is no birth certificate requirement written to meet the presidential elgibility requirement nor has the Court ruled on any state birth certificate requirement for the presidency?
Birth certificates did not come into being until allmost 100 years after the Constitution was written. It is one of those little flaws in the Constitution that has never been filled out by legislation.

he converts a real paper document into a digital image though so I don't see how your argument applies since Obama's certificate is supposed to be a paper scan as well...

Open the document for yourself instead of relying on some internet video.

I opened it, it has only one layer. Not the nine he claims in his video.

I dont have adobe illustrator. I believe you though, it seems pretty crazy.

Well, now I have found the links he was talking about, and there are nine of them as he says in his video.

None of them are connected to the place of birth on the form. And none of them affect the last digit of the birth year.

As for the inconsistency of the document background, it seems obvious to me the book the birth certificate was in was first scanned, and then the result had another layer superimposed over it to cover up any other entries that were visible.

The double scanning probably resulted in some text being hard to read and so the hard to read text was optimized. This accounts for the letters "Non" in the word "None" being one link, and some of the numerals being two more links.

The other links are the state registrar's signature and the date of the registrar's certification in 2011.

I do not see anything mysterious about any of it.

The people voted him in and the people can vote him out if they want.

"The ultimate arbiter is the people of the Union." --Thomas Jefferson to William Johnson, 1823

Where in the Constitution, in law, or Court decision is a birth certificate requirement written to be elgible to meet Article II, Section one, clause five? There is no birth certificate requirement written to meet the presidential elgibility requirement nor has the Court ruled on any state birth certificate requirement for the presidency?
Birth certificates did not come into being until allmost 100 years after the Constitution was written. It is one of those little flaws in the Constitution that has never been filled out by legislation.

where did anyone say it was a requirement? No one did...some just want peace of mind.

Obama gets busted by Joe Arpaio:

Sheriff Joe: ‘Probable cause’ Obama certificate a fraud

The kids on the right might as well continue to have fun with this.

Their obsession over birth certificates and teleprompters – rather than jobs and the economy – has contributed to Obama reelection anyway.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio apologizes for botched El Mirage sex-crime cases

He should apologize for the botched ‘investigation’ of Obama.

It doesn't really matter what the truth is.

That’s the ticket, spoken like a true conservative.

Get off this lame conspiracy and start doing something that actually helps this nation!

It’s a little over three years too late for that.

Oh for crying out loud. If I found it once, I found it a million freaking times. Stop with the bc shit.

obama-birth-certificate2.jpg

I would expect someone of your caliber of mind to enjoy that.

Oh it's funny as it was meant to be. I'm tired of the bc accusations. You don't get that at all do you?

Are you a proctologist by trade? Because every post you make is anal. Have some fun and lighten up.

I'm from the land of really crazy people who find fun whenever and wherever they can.

I have 10 months of winter, and two months of bad skating. MMMM 'kay?

And this dude is a national icon. You have to laugh sometimes even on political message boards.

Don+Cherry+1.jpg

where did anyone say it was a requirement? No one did...some just want peace of mind.

If a birth certificate was required I am not sure we would not have had a Washington, Adams, Jackson and Jefferson as President. Back then kids were born in a house and many times a doctor was not present.

Good for Sheriff Joe

Maybe a birther investigation will keep him from rounding up innocent Mexicans and dressing them in pink panties

They wouldn't have peace of mind if they had delivered Obama. They only want to raise doubts in the percentage of Republicans that doubt that Obama could possibly be president.

If a birth certificate was required I am not sure we would not have had a Washington, Adams, Jackson and Jefferson as President. Back then kids were born in a house and many times a doctor was not present.

thank you captain obvious for your contribution. *rolls eyes*

Ah, finally some birther wingnut on here is posting about this. I was beginning to lose faith.

Be strong, little soldier! You should never lose faith that the right will double down on wackiness. The sad thing is that their base is just gullible and ignorant to believe it...despite the fact that, regardless of the issue, over and over again, it's proven to be groundless.

Which reminds me of a twenty year old 'story' that's probably going to be resurrected in a new form. Remember the Vince Foster story and the seemingly endless insinuations that the Clintons had him murdered and then had his body dumped in the park across from the WH?

I have the funny feeling that Andrew Breitbart is about to be deified AND become the focus of a new RW conspiracy theory that President Obama had him murdered.

Wanna bet me?

With THIS fuckin' crowd??? Total sucker's bet there. ;)

Ah, finally some birther wingnut on here is posting about this. I was beginning to lose faith.

Be strong, little soldier! You should never lose faith that the right will double down on wackiness. The sad thing is that their base is just gullible and ignorant to believe it...despite the fact that, regardless of the issue, over and over again, it's proven to be groundless.

Which reminds me of a twenty year old 'story' that's probably going to be resurrected in a new form. Remember the Vince Foster story and the seemingly endless insinuations that the Clintons had him murdered and then had his body dumped in the park across from the WH?

I have the funny feeling that Andrew Breitbart is about to be deified AND become the focus of a new RW conspiracy theory that President Obama had him murdered.

Wanna bet me?

With THIS fuckin' crowd??? Total sucker's bet there. ;)

I knew you were too smart to take that bet.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

I don't know. Maybe Obama is like Big Brother. He might not even exist. :razz:

God damn! When are those FEMA camps going to be finished?!?! :cool:

FEMA might have built actual concentration camps, but don't worry. It's not as if FEMA could ever be effective enough to make use of them. I am reminded of stories where charity was offered, and turned down. Millions of dollars worth of trailers for people to live in sat in lots for years never to be used. Private organizations refused access to New Orleans as they were trying to send help. But FEMA itself took five days to get food and water to the Superdome. People were being raped and murdered there.

During the next disaster, people might want to reconsider waiting on Uncle Sam to rescue them.

Oh for crying out loud. If I found it once, I found it a million freaking times. Stop with the bc shit.

obama-birth-certificate2.jpg

I would expect someone of your caliber of mind to enjoy that.

It was amusing.

Forum List

Back