Obama gets busted on birth certificate

Sheriff Joe better be very careful. He could end up like Andrew Breitbart. He should not underestimate his very powerful & evil enemies. They're capable of anything. I'll pray for him.

LOLOLOL

Actually, I shouldn't laugh at retards and cripples.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

(Pauly -- Get some help. You really do need it.)

1242802948_animals_yawning.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. I ofcourse knew from the *getgo* this was going to happen, way before he displayed this forgery, I was already saying he would have one made, months before, research it, and everyone thought I was a *nutter*.
2. I knew it!
3. Will this obvious deception be his downfall?
4. Not a chance, he is after all a *liberal*, and all *liberals* get a pass on ethics.
5. Unless he actually gets caught on camera killing some one, he will never be impeached.
6. There is no limit as to what he can get away with, as long as he doesn't murder some one on camera, he's fine!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
I have never been much of a "birther" but this shit is pretty persuading. I kind of want to try to replicate the findings because it seems pretty disturbing.

I find it ironic birthers demand the original and yet this video does not use the original for its test. He is using an online pdf. Not the actual document.

The test is completely worthless.

I think the problem is Obama has had the original sealed so nobody can look at it.

Politically, the only thing that matters is how the indpendent voter who voted for Obama in 2008 feels..........and hes already lost a significant number of those already. This story is simply a little bit more fodder for an independent to say on election day, "Well.......this guy Obama did a 180 on what he promised in the summer of 2008. Im goin' with the other guy!"

Independents dont like to be bamboozled.

What was Obama "busted" for? If the BC is a fraud, why hasn't Obama been removed from Office and Biden sworn in as president?

It doesn't really matter what the truth is. If this really is true its so crazy that a politician would resort to such fraud to become President that no one would believe it in the first place. Then the few that do and try to provide evidence that it is true are labeled loony or racist because no one would go to such great lengths for a cover up. Lastly if it were true the fact that the media failed to do their job and the people were duped wouldn't bode well for the electoral process anyway and it would have to be pushed under the rug. It's a win win situation for Obama regardless. Let it go. There can only be one truth for the good of the nation.

What gets me is that this keeps going on. Anyone with any sense should realize, if there was fraud, Bill and Hillary would have dug up all the evidence needed. Considering what the right thought of their methods, how could THAT not be absolute proof?!?!

Damn man. Where were all of these gullible fool birthers when I was in Sales?

Come November there should be a lot of money to be made in survivalist gear. After the last election a neighbor of mine bought an assault rifle in preparation for the coming race war!

Come November there should be a lot of money to be made in survivalist gear. After the last election a neighbor of mine bought an assault rifle in preparation for the coming race war!

That's why people like Alex Jones should be tarred and feathered in the public square.

Forum List

Back