Obama gets busted on birth certificate

If i see one more fucking birfer thread, i'm gonna go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry-Emoticon.gif
Angry-Emoticon.gif
Angry-Emoticon.gif
Angry-Emoticon.gif
Angry-Emoticon.gif
Angry-Emoticon.gif
Angry-Emoticon.gif

I believe birthers are stupid fornicating idiots. There are genuine reasons to get this crack pot out of office, for example: Executing an American citizen without due process of law. But no, they have to focus on this stupid shit. And then wonder why no one takes them seriously!

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

One has to be retarded to still be arguing Obama's birth certificate, his mother is an American, idiots.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question-4.html

"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

1. Yes, and seeing she was he has every right to claim citizenship, and be a legal President, but he has falsified an official government document, for which is forgery, for which is a felony, for which is against the law, for which he should be impeached and thrown into jail.
2. Also there is some questions if he recovered his American citizenship in a proper way, did he do it the legal way, like everyone else who was in his position has too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

cwn is a verified n-word using racist. Pay her no mind.

I think once the GOP has finished pissing off most women in America, they should concentrate real hard on Obama's birth certificate.

That birther issue is a sure fire winner. Go for it I say. You see how well it has worked in the past.

I always thought the big ear thing had potential traction, but I think that fizzled out when Republicans became aware of the size of some of their ears.
thirdavewillie

I think once the GOP has finished pissing off most women in America, they should concentrate real hard on Obama's birth certificate.

That birther issue is a sure fire winner. Go for it I say. You see how well it has worked in the past.

the Gop is pissing off all the women in the country?

Over Free Birth control and Abortions...?

you REALLY think that is what is MORE important to the women in country?

so very Shallow

I think once you get through dazzling the board with your inane verbal garbage, you might try and say something intelligent.

Moron.

Just so we are clear: "Sheriff Joe" and his cronies, never actually examined Obama's Birth Certificate. They looked at the PDF file.

Arpaio also employed, as one of his investigators, Jerome Corsi. Aside from being busted in multiple lies about the Birth Certificate issue over the years (see Corsi in Kenya), Corsi wrote a book a year ago:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Birth-Certificate-Eligible-President/dp/1936488299/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330700005&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President (9781936488292): Jerome Corsi: Books[/ame]

Yes, I am sure this was really an unbiased and fair investigation.

This is all about the DOJ investigation into Arpiao. Now when they drop the hammer on him for his incompetence, he can claim it's political payback in order to muddy the waters and divert attention away from his own ineptness.

Just so we are clear: "Sheriff Joe" and his cronies, never actually examined Obama's Birth Certificate. They looked at the PDF file.

Just so we are clear: NO ONE, EVER, has "seen" obama's "real" birth certificate, and that is what this issue is all about, period, end of story.

You let us know when someone finally does, otherwise this controversy will live on, and a good half of the country will also continue to be skeptical that obama was born in America.

Capture-88.jpg

Arpaio also employed, as one of his investigators, Jerome Corsi. Aside from being busted in multiple lies about the Birth Certificate issue over the years (see Corsi in Kenya), Corsi wrote a book a year ago:

Amazon.com: Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President (9781936488292): Jerome Corsi: Books

Yes, I am sure this was really an unbiased and fair investigation.

This is all about the DOJ investigation into Arpiao. Now when they drop the hammer on him for his incompetence, he can claim it's political payback in order to muddy the waters and divert attention away from his own ineptness.

actually, i think the real issue is that the republicans want a republican back in the white house. it's all about power.

Just so we are clear: NO ONE, EVER, has "seen" obama's "real" birth certificate, and that is what this issue is all about, period, end of story.

if you ignore this, then your statement is true...

"Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Forum List

Back