Obama gets busted on birth certificate

First Kenyan born Senator was most interesting though. I think it was NPR that reported it.

I seriously doubt NPR reported any such thing.

Trial and Triumph: Stories Out Of Africa : NPR

NPR edited it as a typo, saying they meant to say obama's dad was from kenya, not obama himself, which is what the original article said.

100408npr.jpg

Last edited:
I have never been much of a "birther" but this shit is pretty persuading. I kind of want to try to replicate the findings because it seems pretty disturbing.

I find it ironic birthers demand the original and yet this video does not use the original for its test. He is using an online pdf. Not the actual document.

The test is completely worthless.

I have never been much of a "birther" but this shit is pretty persuading. I kind of want to try to replicate the findings because it seems pretty disturbing.

I find it ironic birthers demand the original and yet this video does not use the original for its test. He is using an online pdf. Not the actual document.

he converts a real paper document into a digital image though so I don't see how your argument applies since Obama's certificate is supposed to be a paper scan as well...

Obama made hurried trip to Hawaii just before the2008 election - on guise of visiting ailing grandmother.

Actually - to tie up loose =ends on the birth cert.

The lib media has always looked the other way on this issue (surprise)

he converts a real paper document into a digital image though so I don't see how your argument applies since Obama's certificate is supposed to be a paper scan as well...

Open the document for yourself instead of relying on some internet video.

I opened it, it has only one layer. Not the nine he claims in his video.

Open the document for yourself instead of relying on some internet video.

I opened it, it has only one layer. Not the nine he claims in his video.

I dont have adobe illustrator. I believe you though, it seems pretty crazy.

"One chapter concerns the seduction by Mr Davis and his first wife of a 13-year-old girl called Anne. Mr Davis wrote that it was the girl who had suggested he had sex with her. “I’m not one to go in for Lolitas. Usually I’d rather not bed a babe under 20.

“But there are exceptions. I didn’t want to disappoint the trusting child. At her still-impressionistic age, a rejection might be traumatic, could even cripple her sexually for life.”

He then described how he and his wife would have sex with the girl. “Anne came up many times the next several weeks, her aunt thinking she was in good hands. Actually she was.

“She obtained a course in practical sex from experienced and considerate practitioners rather than from ignorant insensitive neophytes….I think we did her a favour, although the pleasure was mutual.” "

From Sex Rebel

Last edited:
can i get someone's opinion on the youtube vid at the bottom about selective service? I can't seem to find a debunk for that one.

Arpalo is trying to deflect from his condemnation.

Justice Dept. Finally Cuffs Sheriff Joe Arpaio, But Not the Policy That Made Him
A three-year investigation found rampant racial profiling and widespread discriminatory policing in Arpaio's Arizona county.
January 9, 2012 |

Joe Arpaio, the self-proclaimed “toughest sheriff in America,” will cooperate with the federal government’s demands to clean up his department after a three-year investigation found rampant racial profiling and widespread

It doesn't really matter what the truth is. If this really is true its so crazy that a politician would resort to such fraud to become President that no one would believe it in the first place. Then the few that do and try to provide evidence that it is true are labeled loony or racist because no one would go to such great lengths for a cover up. Lastly if it were true the fact that the media failed to do their job and the people were duped wouldn't bode well for the electoral process anyway and it would have to be pushed under the rug. It's a win win situation for Obama regardless. Let it go. There can only be one truth for the good of the nation.

Last edited:
what part of THE BC ISNT GOING TO BRING THIS PRESIDENT DOWN is difficult to understand?

Get off this lame conspiracy and start doing something that actually helps this nation!

Forum List

Back