Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

That is just too damn rich. All you libs bitching about Fox News and yet don't say boo on how liberal left the other networks are. NBC...CBS...CNN...ABC...MSNBC...Whom am I missing?

learned what deflection is dumbass. the topic is about FOX. feel free to start your own thread on those other networks if you want

That is just too damn rich. All you libs bitching about Fox News and yet don't say boo on how liberal left the other networks are. NBC...CBS...CNN...ABC...MSNBC...Whom am I missing?

Except for MSNBC all their liberal bias pales in comparison to Fox's bias.

says Father Time. I find NBC and ABC to be quite biased, myself....who's right and who's wrong?

Except for MSNBC all their liberal bias pales in comparison to Fox's bias.

says Father Time. I find NBC and ABC to be quite biased, myself....who's right and who's wrong?

Meh, it's subjective.

learned what deflection is dumbass. the topic is about FOX. feel free to start your own thread on those other networks if you want

It's not Deflection Blu its called context. It is perfectly reasonable when a LIB starts a thread bashing FOX for bias, to point out the Liberal Media is biased as well.

Who the hell are you to tell us what we can talk about in this thread.

lol

It was in context, and why don't you say something about the other biased networks, Blu? There certainly is more than just Fox out there.

It's not Deflection Blu its called context. It is perfectly reasonable when a LIB starts a thread bashing FOX for bias, to point out the Liberal Media is biased as well.

lol

You see, it's that the libs can dish it out but can't take it. :eusa_naughty:

lol

no the reasonable and logical response would be to show that FOX doesn't have a bias or to simply agree with the OP. bringing up other networks that have a bias is an invalid and fallacious response to the OP.

lol

no the reasonable and logical response would be to show that FOX doesn't have a bias or to simply agree with the OP. bringing up other networks that have a bias is an invalid and fallacious response to the OP.

I agreed that FOX has bias, and pointed out that the Liberal telling us about it, Yet again, ignores the bias of the Left wing Media.

A perfectly reasonable thing to do on a DISCUSSION board.

Stop trying to tell people what they can and can not say on a thread.

lol

No one is claiming that Fox isn't biased. The point is that Fox isn't biased to the point of being destructive...if that ever could happen. What is being stated that Fox is no more biased that other left leaning networks. It IS all in context, and is subjective.

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.
simpsons_foxnews_racists_101121b.jpg

"In the world of The Simpsons, Fox News' well-known "fair and balanced" motto has been replaced.

On Sunday's episode of the long-running cartoon series, a Fox News helicopter carrying a network executive reads, "Fox News: Not Racists, But #1 With Racists."

529.gif

FoxNews has done more damage to America than AQ every will.

There is a special place in hell for Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes.

Yes How dare FNC offer a version of the news that the lib mainstream establishment has not approved of
Fox News has the libs shitting their panties.
For 50 years the liberal MSM had virtual control of the news. editorial staffs of the Alphabets had no competition. No voice other than their own.
Talk radio led the charge and FNC as well as cable news popped up in the early 90's. Suddenly the liberal establishment realized there was another voice. another viewpoint. The Left found that alarming.
The libs try everything in their power to marginalize or even silence conservative media.
Try as they may, the genie is out of the bottle.
Tough shit.

Yes How dare FNC offer a version of the news that the lib mainstream establishment has not approved of
Fox News has the libs shitting their panties.
For 50 years the liberal MSM had virtual control of the news. editorial staffs of the Alphabets had no competition. No voice other than their own.
Talk radio led the charge and FNC as well as cable news popped up in the early 90's. Suddenly the liberal establishment realized there was another voice. another viewpoint. The Left found that alarming.
The libs try everything in their power to marginalize or even silence conservative media.
Try as they may, the genie is out of the bottle.
Tough shit.

There is very little liberal media outside of MSNBC and a few websites, and yet FoxNews is still losing viewership.

The truth has a liberal bias.

There is very little liberal media outside of MSNBC and a few websites, and yet FoxNews is still losing viewership.

The truth has a liberal bias.

Wow... you really do have no shame.

As Adlai Stevenson said, "If the Republicans will stop lying about the Democrats, the Democrats will stop telling the truth about the Republicans."

Forum List

Back