Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

You ignore that the theme in the movies is not just Big Government. It is Right wing control of said Big Government.

You go ahead and depart from the thread. It is you who looks like a fool here.

I am still waiting for you to name one single issue on which you are more conservative than me.

You are a fool. You just said you think I am a Big government Social Conservative.

If you read any of my post at all you would know I am more Liberal on Social Issues. I am only called conservative because of my support for less government, less spending, less taxes, and adhering to the Constitution.

When it comes to social issues I do not support conservatives.

Really, which of these films specifically point out right wing control? You seem to miss the fact that these films are not even anti-government whether it be left or right. The fact of the matter is that pitting the main character against a rogue group of the government has always been a plot device since it pits the character against what would seem to be impossible odds.

You seem to not understand films in general is what I gather from your posts. As I pointed out in one of my first posts in this thread, Hollywood is Socially Liberal which is what Conservatives should be. However, you ignored that to go on your spiel about the "evil Liberal media".

Actually they are not anti government, they tend to be Anti Military and CIA :)

When it comes to social issues I do not support conservatives. You just outed yourself as someone who knows NOTHING at all about me. Social conservative MY ASS lol.

Yeah that's why I support Gay Marriage, A womens right to choose, and All sorts of other liberal Social Positions.

I never claimed to be a expert on Charles Main, so I don't know why you seem to think it's a gotcha sort of moment. I said by the way you're coming off in this thread, it seems to be a Big Government Conservative. I'm glad you support all those things, as do I.

Now if only you could see that there is no evil Liberal media out to get you or others like it's Invasion of the Body Snatchers. :lol:

When did I call them Evil? When did I suggest they were out to get us? I suggested that the are biased to the left that is all. You just claimed you never claimed to be an expert on me, then proceed to once again put words in my mouth, and assume you know what I think.

I suggested the the Biased Right wing Media was born because of constant Liberal Bias.

You have yet to say anything that refutes that fact.

FOX saw a market that was ignored and filled it.

Last edited:
When it comes to social issues I do not support conservatives. You just outed yourself as someone who knows NOTHING at all about me. Social conservative MY ASS lol.

Yeah that's why I support Gay Marriage, A womens right to choose, and All sorts of other liberal Social Positions.

I never claimed to be a expert on Charles Main, so I don't know why you seem to think it's a gotcha sort of moment. I said by the way you're coming off in this thread, it seems to be a Big Government Conservative. I'm glad you support all those things, as do I.

Now if only you could see that there is no evil Liberal media out to get you or others like it's Invasion of the Body Snatchers. :lol:
STRAWMAN ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
like you nearly always do when confronted with facts

and what exactly was dishonest about that report?

Where did I say that the report was dishonest?
then why would you use that as an example?

I didn't say claim the article was dishonest, you made the assumption. Based on what I have no idea. The article is an example of their lack of objectivity in their "news" reporting.

Look no further than their opening line to this piece

"As millions of hardworking Americans struggle to make ends meet, Senate staffers will participate next week in a two-day orgy of back massages, organic food tastings and milk mustache photos."

A two-day, orgy? Surely this is something to be outraged over, right?

They then go on into greater detail about all the luxurious services that will be provided.

But of course after seven paragraphs of that we learn ...

"The fair, to be held on Thursday and Friday, is not uncommon among federal agencies, a senior Senate aide told FoxNews.com. Fairs of this sort are held every year."

and that

The costs to the office, the aide said, are "minimum."

Well, gee this happens every year, huh? And the costs are "minimum."

So why are we even reading this?

I wonder where the Fox News reports are on the great healthcare orgies of 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, ...

They further go on to editorialize the article:

"But based on their available health care benefits, Senate staffers don't appear to be in dire need of a health fair."

So yeah, objectivity in their reporting, they lack it.

Where did I say that the report was dishonest?
then why would you use that as an example?

I didn't say claim the article was dishonest, you made the assumption. Based on what I have no idea. The article is an example of their lack of objectivity in their "news" reporting.

Look no further than their opening line to this piece

A two-day, orgy? Surely this is something to be outraged over, right?

They then go on into greater detail about all the luxurious services that will be provided.

But of course after seven paragraphs of that we learn ...

and that

The costs to the office, the aide said, are "minimum."

Well, gee this happens every year, huh? And the costs are "minimum."

So why are we even reading this?

I wonder where the Fox News reports are on the great healthcare orgies of 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, ...

They further go on to editorialize the article:

"But based on their available health care benefits, Senate staffers don't appear to be in dire need of a health fair."

So yeah, objectivity in their reporting, they lack it.
i'd say they reported it fair and accurate
and they have reported on these before

Then I would say you are ignoring the biased imagary and editorializing in the report.

It's not that hard to admit they are biased in their news reporting. They are.

Do you think MSNBC is objective in their news reporting? I know I don't.

Of course you think it's fair and accurate, you agree with it. You're missing the point however, it it so badly editorialized that any real journalist would be disgusted to read such a piece. If they have reported on these before, why don't you compare this article to the articles of previous years before Obama took office.

I'd be really interested in seeing that. :thup:

Of course you think it's fair and accurate, you agree with it. You're missing the point however, it it so badly editorialized that any real journalist would be disgusted to read such a piece. If they have reported on these before, why don't you compare this article to the articles of previous years before Obama took office.

I'd be really interested in seeing that. :thup:
i really dont have a dog in this fight
just thought it was interesting, and yes, there was editorializing in the story, but no different than you get from practically every other news service

and you are the one with the desire to dig up old shit from all over the net, go for it
LOL

You got that from the Howard Dean Echo Chamber didn't you?

You leftwing nuts are really too much, I swear. Yes Fox leans to the right....but destructive? In a pigs eye! MSNBC does lean left, but destructive...no. It's just who you want to listen to. But you wingnuts think that if a news channel doesn't follow your mantra, they're destructive. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Get a friggin life

If Dr. Tiller were around..he might disagree.

O'Reilly's campaign against murdered doctor - Abortion - Salon.com
and you use extreme far left salon.com to prove it

too fucking funny

"Extreme left" or not...O'Reilly is on record, time and time again, spotlighting Dr. Tiller.

That is just too damn rich. All you libs bitching about Fox News and yet don't say boo on how liberal left the other networks are. NBC...CBS...CNN...ABC...MSNBC...Whom am I missing?

That is just too damn rich. All you libs bitching about Fox News and yet don't say boo on how liberal left the other networks are. NBC...CBS...CNN...ABC...MSNBC...Whom am I missing?

Except for MSNBC all their liberal bias pales in comparison to Fox's bias.

IMO at least.

Last edited:

They don't think those networks are biased at all. See how this works? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I am sure MOD will chime in any min, call you some names, and say only MSNBC is Biased at all, and Hollywood does not make movies that Bias people against the right :)

and you use extreme far left salon.com to prove it

too fucking funny

"Extreme left" or not...O'Reilly is on record, time and time again, spotlighting Dr. Tiller.

I didn't take you as someone who is this much of a political hack. Goes to show how wrong I am.

Please, show the folks some youtube of what O'Reilly actually said instead of a left wing blog like Solon.com.

Forum List

Back