Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Freedom of the press and speech is so overated, isn't Obama.

Obama: Fox News is ‘destructive’ to America – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

obamasorryyet.jpg

Last edited:
So let mr get this straight: Obama does not have the freedom of speech to say what he wants to say about Fox News?

I guess freedom of speech is only good if you agree with it you partisan hack...

So let mr get this straight: Obama does not have the freedom of speech to say what he wants to say about Fox News?

I guess freedom of speech is only good if you agree with it you partisan hack...
sure he does
but its fucking pathetic

That's the beauty of freedom of speech: You can't eloquently state your beliefs, as can the president. Don't you love it?:redface:

No, Obama is indicating that FOX doesn't. Do you have that straight now?

You mean Obama expressed an opinion? The president of the United States expressed an opinion? I believe he is within his rights to do so just as much as commentators on Fox News can insinuate that he was born in Kenya.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Freedom of speech is for everyone, including the president.:eusa_shhh:

You mean Obama expressed an opinion? The president of the United States expressed an opinion? I believe he is within his rights to do so just as much as commentators on Fox News can insinuate that he was born in Kenya.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Freedom of speech is for everyone, including the president.:eusa_shhh:
and just who on FNC said he was born in Kenya?

btw PROOF will be required

Insinuate. dictionary.com

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201009020024

Last edited:

Insinuate. dictionary.com
again, prove they did
name em and prove it

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.
oh PLEASE
LOL
this is fucking pathetic

And the manufactured outrages from MSNBC? Free pass on those?

Honestly, this is pathetic.

I used the word insinuate to prove a point. You have no idea what the word means, and are a fucking moron.:lol:

Birther Debate: Retired General, a Fox News Analyst, Questions Obama's Legitimacy
no, its YOU that is the fucking moron
i kinow what the word means
piss off asshole

you are an idiot
that wasnt on FNC
Fox News is a sum of its parts cletus.:eusa_whistle:
fuck off moron
you are as pathetic as fucking troofer morons

And the manufactured outrages from MSNBC? Free pass on those?

Honestly, this is pathetic.
the bullshit those other channels threw at bush for 8 years was fine with them

Forum List

Back