Obama first since Ike to win 51% twice

Anybody can go back and see where you posted and what you supported.

Stop the hypocrisy, please. Thinking people do not admire your post's barnyard smell.

Stop the hypocrisy, please. You get as you serve.

REALLY?

I never posted a one word reply to any post and certainly would never display mental disability by posting/using an emoticom.

And it was NEVER a one word reply or an emoticon.

Prove otherwise.

Stop the hypocrisy, please. Thinking people do not admire your post's barnyard smell.

Stop the hypocrisy, please. You get as you serve.

REALLY?

I never posted a one word reply to any post and certainly would never display mental disability by posting/using an emoticom.

If you don't like the smell of a barnyard, you should NEVER have beef, chicken, pork or lamb ever again.

Or duck or goose. Or turkey. Or domestic rabbit. Go be an idiotic vegan.

Good luck, hypocrite!

Yeah, and then this Democrat icon, or more correctly this physical and mental RACIST defect and cripple went on and imprisoned American citizens of Japanese, German or Italian descent.

Glory to the Democrat Party!!

BTW, when did FDR capture all but one of the states as Reagan did in 1984?
:eusa_eh:

moron

Thanks for your highly complimentary one word reply to my post which you obviously could not refute.

I hear that COSTCO, Wallmart, Sears and all other stores have excellent bargains on mirrors. Check them out and avail yourself to them - if as a typical liberal you are not too cheap - and buy one. You need one desperately before you post any more one word or any other posts.
fuck off you poor excuse for a troll. imbeciles like you give true trolls a bad name

Final Tally Shows Obama First Since

Barack Obama is the first president in more than five decades to win at least 51 percent of the national popular vote twice, according to a revised vote count in New York eight weeks after the Nov. 6 election.
rw's have said President Obama does not have a mandate. That's wishful thinking on their part.

Obama is the first president in history to win his second term with fewer votes than he got his first term, when are you going to start a thread about that?

What does that mean...that the economy was still sluggish, that unemployment was still struggling...it's a wonder to some that Obama was not thrown out of office, yet here we are...

President Obama defied certain odds to win a reelection with what many thought too many strikes against him'

imagine that
:eusa_clap:

What does any of this have to do in the real world other than trying, pathetically, to score political points? A 3 to 4% spread does not a mandate make, regardless of what party/politician one might support.

It all depends on how one defines 'mandate' doesn't it?

The GOP has always claimed a mandate no matter what the numbers involved in a win for them

What does any of this have to do in the real world other than trying, pathetically, to score political points? A 3 to 4% spread does not a mandate make, regardless of what party/politician one might support.

The GOP has always claimed a mandate no matter what the numbers involved in a win for them

Seems the Dems have to....... and this is a good thing? :eusa_eh:

220px-Alan_Hale_Jr._Gilligans_Island_1966.JPG

Dante, the Italian poet whose name you ignorantly hijacked has reserved a special spot for you in the place of his most famous visit.

I don't expect you to know what I am talking about.

You don't know what anybody ever is talking about.

Final Tally Shows Obama First Since

rw's have said President Obama does not have a mandate. That's wishful thinking on their part.

Obama is the first president in history to win his second term with fewer votes than he got his first term, when are you going to start a thread about that?

What does that mean...that the economy was still sluggish, that unemployment was still struggling...it's a wonder to some that Obama was not thrown out of office, yet here we are...

President Obama defied certain odds to win a reelection with what many thought too many strikes against him'

imagine that

Sounds like when Reagan and Clinton ran for reelection, and they both got more votes the second time than the first. What was your point, exactly?

REALLY?

And it was NEVER a one word reply or an emoticon.

Prove otherwise.

Hypocrisy smells, FJO. Stop it, please.

Dante, the Italian poet whose name you ignorantly hijacked has reserved a special spot for you in the place of his most famous visit.

You just keep on a rolling and a trolling, little buddy. :lol:

This^^^^ Excellent point!

Seems the Dems have to....... and this is a good thing? :eusa_eh:

It's neither good nor bad, it's a political argument. There is no golden 'mandate' rule handed down by the gods of democracy or the founders. There is only a political argument to be made in the public arena,

I asked the question several pages back exactly what does one have to come out of a election with to have a mandate not one answer from anyone from the right, left, or center to that. So it looks like mandate is one of those words everyone likes to throw around but no one seems to know what it takes to get one.

imagine that

Sounds like when Reagan and Clinton ran for reelection, and they both got more votes the second time than the first. What was your point, exactly?

really? What planet are you living on? Obama won with highest unemployment rate of any President since FDR.

The unemployment rate was cited often as the number one reason he would not win.

there are other odds Obama beat. so stop being a dipshit and give the man his due. stop sounding like a right wing loon

I asked the question several pages back exactly what does one have to come out of a election with to have a mandate not one answer from anyone from the right, left, or center to that. So it looks like mandate is one of those words everyone likes to throw around but no one seems to know what it takes to get one.

wrong again Sherlock. It depends on the definition of the term.

Conservative and Republicans always say Reagan had a mandate in both his wins. One was an electoral college(ec) mandate, the other was an ec and a popular mandate.

Then there is a fight over the exact numbers and turn out. There is also the case of what exactly was campaigned on?

Obama campaigned on raising the taxes on the wealthy and his opponents all campaigned on the opposite. In Congress more people voted for Democrats than Republicans

Fool, both Mencken and Dante are old friends of Dante's. :eusa_shifty:

Jake Starkey, did I tickle a nerve in your funny bone?

Define hypocrite/hypocrisy as you accused me of in your post #112. What did I say or do that was hypocritical??

Is calling classical literature, reminding the clueless that there is a world beyond "American Idol" trolling??

If you met me face to face, fist to fist, you would not call me little.
And certainly would not call me your buddy. As you dared in your post #113.

Forum List

Back