Obama fired EVERY Ambassador appointed by Bush.

But Dimwingers want to impeach Trump for firing one ambassador.

Flashback: Obama Fired All Bush Appointed Ambassadors In 2008

Did Obama fire them once he assumed office?
That is what usually happened

Trump fired her two and a half years into his presidency once she interfered with his bribery of Ukraine

Any President can fire any Ambassador for any reason he wants.

It takes a special kind of President to fire an Ambassador because of smear campaign orchestrated by a corrupt foriegn official and a talk show host.

Never happened

What didn't happen?

That Yovanovich wasn't fired because of a smear campaign?

At least 3 individuals have said it was so. There is not one person who has testified it was for any other reason.

Does it really matter whether she was "smeared" or not? She as other diplomats serve at the pleasure of the President of the United States.

If the President of the United States does not like that person or has an issue with that person's policies or job performance, he or she can pack their shit and hit the bricks.

Nobody ever promised that life was supposed to be fair.

What didn't happen?

That Yovanovich wasn't fired because of a smear campaign?

At least 3 individuals have said it was so. There is not one person who has testified it was for any other reason.
And who is allowed to testify in Adam Schiff's impeachment circus?
Think real hard about that one. Here's a hint...it's only the hand picked people
Schiff wants to testify.
You perverts define what a "smear" campaign is right now. When this all comes out
I doubt these "facts" will remain standing long just like in the Russian collusion hoax.

The article is a lie.

Yovanovitch was appointed by Obama in 2016, and newly elected presidents typically re-vamp the positions with their own choices once taking office.

Yovanovitch was allowed to stay on for three years after Trump took office.

She was asked to stay by Pompeo back in May.
So where is the lie?
That she was “allowed” to stay. She was requested to stay when Trump took office. She was requested to extend in May.

So in your mind the "lie" is the use of the word "allowed" when it should be "asked"?

You are aware that she (against protocol and law) interfered in the Ukraine election? (one reason the new President wasn't thrilled with her)
You are aware that she was involved in what is commonly known as The Steele Dossier
You are aware that she worked to further the past administration agenda while simultaneously working against the current admin.
You understand that an Ambassador is designed to be an extension of the President of The United States, yes?

I doubt that you would want me personally representing you and I know that I wouldn't want you personally representing me.

That she was “allowed” to stay. She was requested to stay when Trump took office. She was requested to extend in May.
So what?
It takes a long time and lots of effort to unravel a rat's nest as we see in the Russian Collusion scam.
If Trump could somehow have known beforehand who was allied with the Deep State interagency and who wasn't a seditious piece of shit he'd have about 90% less problems and no Russian or Ukrainian hoaxes and land mines to deal with.

If he could just once in a while keep his mouth &tweet shut, no dignity left in this White House..

The dems have nothing...this is like free campaign fundraising for Trump....keep it going Schiff for brains....I hear his approval numbers went up again today...over 50% of the people are in favor of Trump's job performance...Obama could only dream of that in his first term....

Impeach away jackasses....:113:

The dems have nothing...this is like free campaign fundraising for Trump....keep it going Schiff for brains....I hear his approval numbers went up again today...over 50% of the people are in favor of Trump's job performance...Obama could only dream of that in his first term....

Hope that guy is someplace safe and doesn't commit suicide before Barr can debrief him like Epstein did.

He knows too much stuff about guys like Brennan

Did Obama fire them once he assumed office?
That is what usually happened

Trump fired her two and a half years into his presidency once she interfered with his bribery of Ukraine
Sorry, but there are no lifetime appointments in the diplomatic service

Even obama spies serve at the discretion of the current president

DOW 28000 today and probaly 30K by election day. It went up over 200 points during today's shitshow alone and Trump's approval rating goes up with it.
The demodummies are powerless to stop the Trump train and it's going to run right over the assholes who too stupid to get the hell out of the way.

I keep going back to this in my mind.

"I'm telling you what I heard them tell me."
(clearly agitated)

good stuff right there

Forum List

Back