Back to Schifferbrain's Star Chamber for more secret testimony.

So much for transparency.
Boy I'd love to pull the lever voting out Nunes. What a frickin' asshole. The kid who always got his head flushed down the toilet. I can still see him huffing and puffing his chubby way to the WH to "tell" the President something he'd known for days. LOL What a squirrel. He's sounding like an InfoWars writer. This routine is not going to play for normal, well adjusted folks. Just tellin' ya.

Boy I'd love to pull the lever voting out Nunes. What a frickin' asshole. The kid who always got his head flushed down the toilet. I can still see him huffing and puffing his chubby way to the WH to "tell" the President something he'd known for days. LOL What a squirrel. He's sounding like an InfoWars writer. This routine is not going to play for normal, well adjusted folks. Just tellin' ya.
Surely to God you feel likewise about Schiff?

So you are in favor of secret testimony?

cool story.

Anything on topic?

So you are in favor of secret testimony?
Is it somehow unusual for impeachment proceedings to include closed door testimony? I don't know. I'm asking. Was every one of the hearings held on Clinton "open?"

They're showing this impeachment debacle on Russian TV to show their people how they have far more freedom and justice than the USA. This may be the greatest brainwashing attempt in Russian history and it originates in the USA. Democrats are more dangerous than Russians.

Forum List

Back