Backfire: Democrat Impeachment Hearing Makes Case For Biden Investigation

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Before the sham hearings started, the Republicans requested the testimony of Hunter Biden and his business partner Devon Archer. Adam Schiffty refused to allow them to call him because he claimed it was not a real scandal. Unfortunately, Schiff’s own witness, George Kent made the case that the matter needs investigation and that he had raised the matter and suggested it was a conflict of interest. Kent said that he would like the matter to be investigated. kent is considered by the Democrats to be a main witness in Schiff’s three ring circus.

BACKFIRE: Democrat Impeachment Hearing Makes Case for Biden Investigation

Before the sham hearings started, the Republicans requested the testimony of Hunter Biden and his business partner Devon Archer. Adam Schiffty refused to allow them to call him because he claimed it was not a real scandal. Unfortunately, Schiff’s own witness, George Kent made the case that the matter needs investigation and that he had raised the matter and suggested it was a conflict of interest. Kent said that he would like the matter to be investigated. kent is considered by the Democrats to be a main witness in Schiff’s three ring circus.

Adam Schiff correctly stated that Hunter Biden is not part of the impeachment.

I have no problem with the State Department or the Justice Department investigating the concerns Kent raised- here let me quote Kent:

"I raised my concerns that I had heard that Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company that could create the perception of a conflict of interest.

I support an investigation by the United States- not a secret call to Ukraine to make a public announcement it was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden.

I have no problem with the State Department or the Justice Department investigating the concerns Kent raised- here let me quote Kent:

"I raised my concerns that I had heard that Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company that could create the perception of a conflict of interest.

I support an investigation by the United States- not a secret call to Ukraine to make a public announcement it was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden.

What secret call? He released the transcript of the call you doofus.

Kent admitted that they had been pressuring Ukraine for some time to explain why corrupt prosecutors dropped the case against Burisma, it’s founder Mykola Zlochevsky and Hunter Biden. He says that to date Ukraine has not answered them. It is believed that Mykola Zlochevsky stole money coming from USAID and the International Monetary Fund. Great Britain froze accounts owned by Mykola Zlochevsky because they suspected money laundering. That occurred in the same month Burisma hired Hunter Biden.

BJ - -

This is why Biden illegally interferred in Ukraine's Government.

Kent admitted that they had been pressuring Ukraine for some time to explain why corrupt prosecutors dropped the case against Burisma, it’s founder Mykola Zlochevsky and Hunter Biden. He says that to date Ukraine has not answered them. It is believed that Mykola Zlochevsky stole money coming from USAID and the International Monetary Fund. Great Britain froze accounts owned by Mykola Zlochevsky because they suspected money laundering. That occurred in the same month Burisma hired Hunter Biden.

BJ - -

LOCK HIM UP!

Poor little dick Trumpette.

The secret call he made to the President of Ukraine.

You know the one- the one that was labeled Top Secret and then hid away in a secret vault- until Trump realized that his call was going to be exposed because of the whistleblower?

This one:- that was Secret- Eyes only- not to be copied- until September 24
Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 10.38.45 AM.png

BJ - -

Except of course for the facts.

Kent testified that it was his and other officials’ “strong assumption” that the founder of the firm, Mykola Zlochevsky, had stolen money, and that a prosecutor had taken “a bribe to close the case.”

Castor asked Kent whether he was in favor of that matter “being fully investigated and prosecuted.”

“I think since U.S. taxpayer dollars are wasted, I would love to see the Ukrainian prosecutor general’s office find who the corrupt prosecutor was that took the bribe and how much was paid,” Kent answered.

Of course Biden acted openly as part of U.S. foreign policy. Not exactly illegal when Biden is following Obama's orders.

You know the one- the one that was labeled Top Secret and then hid away in a secret vault- until Trump realized that his call was going to be exposed because of the whistleblower?

This one:- that was Secret- Eyes only- not to be copied- until September 24View attachment 289991

You don't think it should be classified?
All communication from the President to leaders of foreign countries is classified.

This one:- that was Secret- Eyes only- not to be copied- until September 24View attachment 289991

Many calls were moved to a more secure location due to the leaking within the resistance within the admin.
This is nothing, again.
Anything?

You mean the same place that Susan Rice stated obama kept his calls....? You doofus. Everyone in the press already stated that obama and others use the same system...you moron...

You moron...

Susan Rice: Obama Put Call Transcripts On Top Secret Server, Too

ormer national security adviser Susan Rice acknowledged last night that the Obama administration moved transcripts of conversations with foreign leaders onto the same top-secret server where the Trump administration stored his recent phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Many calls were moved to a more secure location due to the leaking within the resistance within the admin.
This is nothing, again.
Anything?

Obama did the same thing......it's only a deal cause....GRRRRRRR Orange Man Bad....

BJ - -

Kent testified that it was his and other officials’ “strong assumption” that the founder of the firm, Mykola Zlochevsky, had stolen money, and that a prosecutor had taken “a bribe to close the case.”

Castor asked Kent whether he was in favor of that matter “being fully investigated and prosecuted.”

“I think since U.S. taxpayer dollars are wasted, I would love to see the Ukrainian prosecutor general’s office find who the corrupt prosecutor was that took the bribe and how much was paid,” Kent answered.

Of course Biden acted openly as part of U.S. foreign policy. Not exactly illegal when Biden is following Obama's orders.

Believe me when I tell you that Obama should be locked up too.

You do realize all transcripts of all calls between ANY US President and the leader of another country is kept secret, right?

Surely you aren't that dumb.

BJ - -

Link to these "Obama orders"?

This is nothing, again.
Anything?
So it was secret then??

My God you trumpers are child like

You do realize all transcripts of all calls between ANY US President and the leader of another country is kept secret, right?

Surely you aren't that dumb.

Surely you aren't that dumb

Of course not..........they are dumber....

This is nothing, again.
Anything?
So it was secret then??

They all are. Grow up.

BJ - -

Not only were these Obama's orders, these were also the orders of the EU and the IMF -- or all of these countries lying too?? Is Obama that powerful that he can control the world even after he is out of power??

"Current and former U.S. and Ukrainian officials say Burisma had been under scrutiny for alleged improper acquisition of licenses, a probe unrelated to Hunter Biden’s position on the board. The investigation went dormant, they said, before Biden and a group of U.S. allies pushed for Shokin’s ouster in 2015, arguing he was turning a blind eye to corruption."

Here is what Joe Biden actually did in Ukraine

I know lying is all you dumb asses have left -- but just note for the record, lying is all you dumb asses have left.....and when that doesn't work -- your only hope will be that no one remembers about how much of a sycophantic you were for a proven liar and scam-artist...

This is nothing, again.
Anything?
So it was secret then??

They all are. Grow up.
So when he said "secret little phone call" -- why did you reflexively get your panties in a bunch and disagree with him??

"No, don't say that about my daddy!! It wasn't a secret call!! take that back!!"

2 comments later....."Of course it was a secret call"

Like I said...yall are pathetic....

BJ - -

Not only were these Obama's orders, these were also the orders of the EU and the IMF -- or all of these countries lying too?? Is Obama that powerful that he can control the world even after he is out of power??

"Current and former U.S. and Ukrainian officials say Burisma had been under scrutiny for alleged improper acquisition of licenses, a probe unrelated to Hunter Biden’s position on the board. The investigation went dormant, they said, before Biden and a group of U.S. allies pushed for Shokin’s ouster in 2015, arguing he was turning a blind eye to corruption."

Here is what Joe Biden actually did in Ukraine

I know lying is all you dumb asses have left -- but just note for the record, lying is all you dumb asses have left.....and when that doesn't work -- your only hope will be that no one remembers about how much of a sycophantic you were for a proven liar and scam-artist...
An opinion article in the LA Times isn't orders from Obama.

Forum List

Back