Obama, FFS!

Businesses aren't hiring because his regulations are too tight. They have no incentive to help this guy and a lot of good reasons to see him fail. Nothing he will say next week is going to change that.

Funny...I just did a google search on why businesses aren't hiring and not once were regulations mentioned. There was a lot of mention about technology and about overseas jobs that cost these businesses less in labor...but nothing about all these "regulations" the right keeps screaming about.

Excatly that... overseas have less costs because they have less silly regulations.

I don't refer to big industries. I refer to little companies. Little companies that won't hire employees over 50 because if they turn out to be useless, they can come back and sue you for "age discrimination".

I wonder what the unemployment rate would be if Obama actually created all the jobs he promised, and if all of the ghost jobs counted were for real...etc. etc.

What...maybe 6%?

I want to see if he has the muster to be President.

If I were to vote today, I'd vote for Romney over Obama. I don't know if I would vote for Perry over Obama however.

i couldn't consider someone who says social security is a "violent assault on core american values". that is insanity.

and voting for anyone who would be beholden to the tea loons is simply out of the question for me.

maybe if you got normal repubs like al "senator pothole" d'amato again...

Businesses aren't hiring because his regulations are too tight. They have no incentive to help this guy and a lot of good reasons to see him fail. Nothing he will say next week is going to change that.

Funny...I just did a google search on why businesses aren't hiring and not once were regulations mentioned. There was a lot of mention about technology and about overseas jobs that cost these businesses less in labor...but nothing about all these "regulations" the right keeps screaming about.

well, if your google search said so, it must be true :lol:

fuckroast

Keep in mind, SeaWytch is a SIEU government worker, and probably has never worked in the private sector in her life.

Forum List

Back