Obama Fails the Test of Office

One senior House Democrat said it is baffling "how one group of people can be so good at campaigning and so bad at politics" — a phrasing nearly identical to that of a second veteran House Democrat who expressed the same sentiment.

Lawmakers say the White House seems capable of handling only one issue at a time — a stunning contrast to the candidate whose campaign promised that he could "walk and chew gum" at the same time in 2008.

Now this senior House Democrat said he's worried that the White House isn't able to handle multiple major challenges.

Read more: White House political team stumbles, bumbles - Jonathan Allen and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com

____

The thing is - when he is off script, he is not particularly good at speaking. He comes off as rather insecure and uncertain.

Frankly, I think the guy lacks so much common sense, he borders on the stupid. He knows the liberal system via Chicago, and later DC, but outside of that odd world, he is lost...

He's what I call an "educated dummy". Universities are full of them. They teach and administer, but live in a bubble. They don't have to struggle or strive to meet a payroll, make a profit, or meet a deadline. They just walk around in their ivory towers and attend their wine parties and educational functions. It's not like they actually have a job and work for a living like the rest of us.

I want a President with some common sense that is attained by real life crises, events, and who knows how to work to make a living. The kind of person the left makes fun off and ridicules.

You had two businessmen, such as they were, at the top in the last administration, and we got a disaster of a presidency from it.

Your clichaic post is comically hackneyed and unoriginal.

"Clichaic"??? Really?

Actually we had adults running things in the last administration. While not perfect they ran circles around these clowns. There isn't a competent person in the Obama administration. I'd like to hear of one competent cabinet member and what he did that demonstrates that. They are all losers.

We can see the inexperience on display from this failed President. He's never governed. He's never ran a business. He's organized neighborhoods and taught classes and voted for bills. That's it. He's never had to make a major decision until his Presidency and he showed his reluctance with the time it took to commit more troops to Afghanistan. He is timid. He's so afraid of making a blunder that he's frozen in fear. He has no courage and absolutely no leadership.
I thought McCain lost?

We can see the inexperience on display from this failed President. He's never governed. He's never ran a business. He's organized neighborhoods and taught classes and voted for bills. That's it. He's never had to make a major decision until his Presidency and he showed his reluctance with the time it took to commit more troops to Afghanistan. He is timid. He's so afraid of making a blunder that he's frozen in fear. He has no courage and absolutely no leadership.
I thought McCain lost?

McCain committed troops to Afghanistan?:cuckoo:

He appears "detached" because he doesn't know what in the hell to do. He's not a leader. He's never led anything. He's never fixed anything. He's never ran anything. He's good at speaking because he's a lawyer and a professor. Presidents are tested and some have what it takes. Some don't. That's just the way it is.
____

The thing is - when he is off script, he is not particularly good at speaking. He comes off as rather insecure and uncertain.

Frankly, I think the guy lacks so much common sense, he borders on the stupid. He knows the liberal system via Chicago, and later DC, but outside of that odd world, he is lost...

He's what I call an "educated dummy". Universities are full of them. They teach and administer, but live in a bubble. They don't have to struggle or strive to meet a payroll, make a profit, or meet a deadline. They just walk around in their ivory towers and attend their wine parties and educational functions. It's not like they actually have a job and work for a living like the rest of us.

I want a President with some common sense that is attained by real life crises, events, and who knows how to work to make a living. The kind of person the left makes fun off and ridicules.

Ditto.

I'm sure Barry boy found it much easier to run for President than to actually be the Prez.

If anyone is looking for common sense from OL'BO, well, good luck on that one. Ain't anymore of that in the WH than there is in DC.

This guy is a fucking disaster and he proves it every day.

Forum List

Back