Obama Drone Attacks Legal/Moral?...

hateful, ignorant, OK with killing innocent people, about what I'd expect from a close minded fool.

how are we supposed to set up a gov't and get the people's support when we are killing their kids, relatives, neighbors, destroying homes,etc?

funny how you people ignore the main point of my argument and just pick one, insignificant part, and go after that,. Then act like you are smart.

Man this is why our country is fucked, people like this.

Funny how you ignore the facts I present to you. But I would expect nothing else from you. After all, knowing or admitting to fact would remove your warped agenda. Oh, and I ain't acting smart sunshine. It's you who make me look smart. And the more you lose your grip, the smarter I look. :lol:

yes, what facts? facts that its ok to kill innocent people to go after the bad guy?

Colin "Exactly what one would expect from your type!"

that's what you call facts?

I posted facts about the number of civilians killed by insurgents. You ignored it.

I asked you whether you had experience of combat, or had been in a war zone. You ignored it.

I illustrated just what sort of a stable government the Taliban were. You ignored it.

You responded by calling me a dumbfuck!

Yeh. You're some debater!

You are a fool! Now take your loony platitudes and put them where the sun don't shine, because you're nothing more than a one way street that leads to a blind alley.

As I said, I don't have to try looking smart. You do it for me.

I didn't ignore it colin, its just irrelevant. Yeah insurgents are killing a lot of civilians, we already know these guys are scum. why do you ignore that our bombings also kill civilians? that's the point, not insurgents.

now you are a proven liar. this is why I called you a dumbfuck. proof that nobody should listen to you

\oh, so its OK to act like terrorists and kill innocent people because that's what the terrorist do? Not everyone who lives in iraq/Afghanistan are terrorist or bad people, and they don't deserved to be blown away just because there is a terrorist nearby.

nobody ignores the purposely killing of innocents, we know the terrorist are scum. but why are we acting similarly? Slapping "collateral damage" on it doesn't make it any better to the people who lose loved ones and have to live in fear of being blown to bits. Don't know why that is so hard to understand for many, I guess easier to hide the reality of it than have to face it

Wipe the spittle of your computer screen!

Do you know anything about combat and its consequences? Have you ever been in a combat area? Do you know reality from idealism?

typical forum dumbfuck, instead of addressing points, attack the person and make up their emotions. pathetic

I didn't overthrow a stable gov't who had control and tried to set up a gov't. The object now is to get it stable so gov't can handle itself. So if you want to be the 'good guY' you put yourselves in harms way. killing innocents is as much terrorism as what the terrorist do, even if you are going off the bad guys in the process. The victims sure as hell don't give a shit what your intentions were. Maybe asshole Bush should of thought of that before acting like the cowboy with no plans after

I didn't ignore it colin, its just irrelevant. Yeah insurgents are killing a lot of civilians, we already know these guys are scum. why do you ignore that our bombings also kill civilians? that's the point, not insurgents.

now you are a proven liar. this is why I called you a dumbfuck. proof that nobody should listen to you

Do you know anything about combat and its consequences? Have you ever been in a combat area? Do you know reality from idealism?

typical forum dumbfuck, instead of addressing points, attack the person and make up their emotions. pathetic

I didn't overthrow a stable gov't who had control and tried to set up a gov't. The object now is to get it stable so gov't can handle itself. So if you want to be the 'good guY' you put yourselves in harms way. killing innocents is as much terrorism as what the terrorist do, even if you are going off the bad guys in the process. The victims sure as hell don't give a shit what your intentions were. Maybe asshole Bush should of thought of that before acting like the cowboy with no plans after

Call me a liar. Back it up! Where exactly is the lie. Kindly point it out. I await your evidence with interest, but little hope. Yet again you revert to tactics that simply make you look foolish.

i don't care if a leaders family is killed, they know what their father/uncles/etc are doing and don't care because they are ones benefiting. the uavs are also our greatest tool against terrorism and should have been used as soon as we entered afghanistan, too bad bush didn't wnat to upset his isi butt buddies

No one I know faults Cindy Sheehan one bit. Lose a family member to war and then you can take a swipe at someone that has.
The father of a good friend of mine that got it outside Khe Sanh was never the same. He died in the 70s a few years after my buddy. We lost a lot of my friends from '66-'68.
You can't fault a mother for opposing the war that took her son.
I am all in for the drone attacks. Stay on topic.

I posted facts about the number of civilians killed by insurgents. You ignored it.

I asked you whether you had experience of combat, or had been in a war zone. You ignored it.

I illustrated just what sort of a stable government the Taliban were. You ignored it.

You are a fool! Now take your loony platitudes and put them where the sun don't shine, because you're nothing more than a one way street that leads to a blind alley.

there you go, since you obviously can't read

And I know combat is tough, but if you decide to invade a country and help getr a gov't set up, these are things you have to be aware of. You made the choice, you risk the troops lives doing so. we look like the enemy and the bad guy when we bomb and kill innocent people. Is that really so hard to grasp? or do you just want to stick you head in the sand and pretend our actions are nothing but noble and right?

Call me a liar. Back it up! Where exactly is the lie. Kindly point it out. I await your evidence with interest, but little hope. Yet again you revert to tactics that simply make you look foolish.

Whether you are a liar or not is irellevant. It is not for you..your country or ours to demand what form the Afgahnis accept as thier government. Insurgents? Get real ya daft twit. Afgahnis are not different than any people in that they fight and resist occupation. People like you and the assholes that operated under the Bush administration created an environment that demanded retaliation. Fuck you brit.. and the world you operate in.

And I know combat is tough, but if you decide to invade a country and help getr a gov't set up, these are things you have to be aware of. You made the choice, you risk the troops lives doing so. we look like the enemy and the bad guy when we bomb and kill innocent people. Is that really so hard to grasp? or do you just want to stick you head in the sand and pretend our actions are nothing but noble and right?

Ignoring the question again. Where did I lie. Show it or admit you lied!

Whether you are a liar or not is irellevant. It is not for you..your country or ours to demand what form the Afgahnis accept as thier government. Insurgents? Get real ya daft twit. Afgahnis are not different than any people in that they fight and resist occupation. People like you and the assholes that operated under the Bush administration created an environment that demanded retaliation. Fuck you brit.. and the world you operate in.

What a surprise! Another fool who reads things into posts that are not actually there. Hey idiot, If you bother to read you'll see that my post has been about why those who question the death of civilians never seem to rail about it when it is the Taliban doing most of the killing. Preferring instead to confine criticism to one area only.

And fuck you too, Mick!

Last edited:
Obama killed 600 million Pakistini civilians with his missiles.

Also Obama killing those terrorists without the rights being read is murder.

I bolded your lie. go read above that, I called you a dumbfuck not for stating facts about afghanistan, but your other stupid comment that was shown in the prior post.

Even when its shown them to be, they will still deny. DISHONESTY

I bolded your lie. go read above that, I called you a dumbfuck not for stating facts about afghanistan, but your other stupid comment that was shown in the prior post.

Thanks for proving what a sham you are!

What a surprise! Another fool who reads things into posts that are not actually there. Hey idiot, If you bother to read you'll see that my post has been about why those who question the death of civilians never seem to rail about it when it is the Taliban doing most of the killing. Preferring instead to confine criticism to one area only.

And fuck you too, Mick!

You speak of the "Taliban" like they don't belong there ...but we do. If the Taliban is killing some of it's fellow citizens for collaborating with the occupiers then more power to em. My only disgust and disappointment for being a "Mick" is that the IRA didn't blow up more English government buildings and kill more of you faggot cross dressing closet homosexual pieces of shit. I hope I am not being too vague for you. And don't take it personally... you don't me that much to me. I support freedom fighters everywhere.

Can Drone attacks really be classified as "collateral damage?" They are directly targeting an individual and his family. Drones don't seem to distinguish whether the man's family is present or not. Gets a little complicated.

We have killed hundreds of innocent people during this war, that were collateral damage and yes we used drones to get to these people and their families being present or at a wedding or targeting a home filled with family and friends, has not mattered.

I dont happen to agree with this measure and believe we should NOT target the perp we are trying to get, family in tow ...it is immoral to kill an innocent person or persons....

During World War11, civilians were attacked, the Blitz over England by Germany and then the allied bombing of Germany and of course the drop of the A- Bomb on Japan. No-one stood around ringing their hands about the civilian casualties, they all understood this would happen.

I think it was John Adams, who made a statement that I thought was very true about war.

It goes something like this:

" When the horrors of War become unbearable is when War ends."

I agree with Obama on this. I am sorry there are civilians and non-combatants caught up in it, but this is WAR and WARS are not nice, nor is it selective.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: OK, keep saying it, doesn't make it true. I guess my dumbfuck or calling you dishonest is warranted, you've shown that be refusing to admit it.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Can Drone attacks really be classified as "collateral damage?" They are directly targeting an individual and his family. Drones don't seem to distinguish whether the man's family is present or not. Gets a little complicated.

We have killed hundreds of innocent people during this war, that were collateral damage and yes we used drones to get to these people and their families being present or at a wedding or targeting a home filled with family and friends, has not mattered.

I dont happen to agree with this measure and believe we should NOT target the perp we are trying to get, family in tow ...it is immoral to kill an innocent person or persons....

During World War11, civilians were attacked, the Blitz over England by Germany and then the allied bombing of Germany and of course the drop of the A- Bomb on Japan. No-one stood around ringing their hands about the civilian casualties, they all understood this would happen.

I think it was John Adams, who made a statement that I thought was very true about war.

It goes something like this:

" When the horrors of War become unbearable is when War ends."

I agree with Obama on this. I am sorry there are civilians and non-combatants caught up in it, but this is WAR and WARS are not nice, nor is it selective.

except its nothing like those wars, in which we were fighting an enemy army based in the country. Now we are essentially "peacekeepers" since we set up the gov't we wanted, and now want the country to be stabilized so we can leave it in their hands. Doesn't help angering even more people and discrediting the gov't in place now by killing innocents.

I know its not possible to prevent civilian casualties, but we need to show a little more restraint to prevent killing even more civilians now.

I thought that Obama said this was an overseas contingency plan not war?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: OK, keep saying it, doesn't make it true. I guess my dumbfuck or calling you dishonest is warranted, you've shown that be refusing to admit it.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Idiot! You haven't shown a lie!

What you claimed I called you a dumbfuck for

What I really called you one for

"The prosecution rests its case your honor" :lol:

Forum List

Back