Obama Drone Attacks Legal/Moral?...

I am one that normally sides with the ACLU. Not this time.
Operational tactics of the jihadists is to set up their command structure in residential areas.
Only a dumbass would not know they do that for a reason.
They play by those rules. Not us. They also set up HQ in mosques. Fair target.
What moral tactics have these folks used in their operatrations and tactics? Planting bombs on the road a moral act of war? Flying planes into buildings? Get real folks.
Again, the problem is that those that have never stepped between the lines, been there and dealt with an enemy like this before just have no clue.
Tactics is what turns these turn the screws wars and we have to develop operational tactics that fit that scheme.

Seems some here forget that it is the Insurgents who are killing civilians in the greatest numbers. They also ignore the fact that it is the intention of the Taliban and Al qaeda to kill civilians. Here are the facts:

KABUL – Taliban suicide bombings and other attacks caused Afghan civilian deaths to soar last year to the highest annual level of the war, a U.N. report found Wednesday, while deaths attributed to allied troops dropped nearly 30 percent. Many Afghans now blame the violence on the Taliban rather than foreign forces.

A decline in NATO killings of civilians has become a key U.S. goal for winning over the Afghan people. Public outrage over rising death tolls prompted the top commander Gen. Stanley McChrystal last year to tighten the rules on the use of airstrikes and other weaponry if civilians are at risk.

The United Nations said 2,412 civilians were killed in 2009 — a 14 percent increase over the 2,118 who died in 2008. Nearly 70 percent of civilian deaths last year, or 1,630, were caused by the insurgents, the report found.

UN: Taliban cause Afghan civilian deaths to soar - Yahoo! News

Strange isn't it. How we never see threads from those who castigate the US and NATO for civilian deaths, highlighting the thousands of civilian deaths caused INTENTIONALLY by Taliban and Al Qaeda insurgents. I guess we can see who they really support!

\oh, so its OK to act like terrorists and kill innocent people because that's what the terrorist do? Not everyone who lives in iraq/Afghanistan are terrorist or bad people, and they don't deserved to be blown away just because there is a terrorist nearby.

nobody ignores the purposely killing of innocents, we know the terrorist are scum. but why are we acting similarly? Slapping "collateral damage" on it doesn't make it any better to the people who lose loved ones and have to live in fear of being blown to bits. Don't know why that is so hard to understand for many, I guess easier to hide the reality of it than have to face it

Strange isn't it. How we never see threads from those who castigate the US and NATO for civilian deaths, highlighting the thousands of civilian deaths caused INTENTIONALLY by Taliban and Al Qaeda insurgents. I guess we can see who they really support!

\oh, so its OK to act like terrorists and kill innocent people because that's what the terrorist do? Not everyone who lives in iraq/Afghanistan are terrorist or bad people, and they don't deserved to be blown away just because there is a terrorist nearby.

nobody ignores the purposely killing of innocents, we know the terrorist are scum. but why are we acting similarly? Slapping "collateral damage" on it doesn't make it any better to the people who lose loved ones and have to live in fear of being blown to bits. Don't know why that is so hard to understand for many, I guess easier to hide the reality of it than have to face it

Wipe the spittle of your computer screen!

Do you know anything about combat and its consequences? Have you ever been in a combat area? Do you know reality from idealism?

Last edited:

We're not. We are not wiping out schools, shopping malls, commercial jets, (if they had them). We're targeting enemies that hide among the innocents. The innocents should be making life miserable for the terrorists.

Do you know anything about combat and its consequences? Have you ever been in a combat area? Do you know reality from idealism?

typical forum dumbfuck, instead of addressing points, attack the person and make up their emotions. pathetic

I didn't overthrow a stable gov't who had control and tried to set up a gov't. The object now is to get it stable so gov't can handle itself. So if you want to be the 'good guY' you put yourselves in harms way. killing innocents is as much terrorism as what the terrorist do, even if you are going off the bad guys in the process. The victims sure as hell don't give a shit what your intentions were. Maybe asshole Bush should of thought of that before acting like the cowboy with no plans after

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD !!!!!!!!!

I am quite fascinated by this kind of thinking!!!! Fascinated!! How can people be born with such a pronounced lack of common sense?? Its like a mental block of some kind........the complete inability to be able to think on the margin somehow!! Can you imagine if the whole world had this kind of thought process = the inability to recognize that sometimes, an ideal choice is simply unattainable. Again I'll say..........you notice people with this kind of thought process NEVER, EVER have any other acceptable alternative offerring on how to deal with the problem..............EXCEPT to just not be involved...........

Which of course is beyond k00k.................:lol::lol::lol:

I am quite fascinated by this kind of thinking!!!! Fascinated!! How can people be born with such a pronounced lack of common sense?? Its like a mental block of some kind........the complete inability to be able to think on the margin somehow!! Can you imagine if the whole world had this kind of thought process = the inability to recognize that sometimes, an ideal choice is simply unattainable. Again I'll say..........you notice people with this kind of thought process NEVER, EVER have any other acceptable alternative offerring on how to deal with the problem..............EXCEPT to just not be involved...........

typical, no refutation, jsut attack. You obviously don't know what common sense is. You haven't addressed on point, except name calling. So coming from a person like yourself that apparently can't make a sound argument, you think I care what you think?

I hope your a victim of a bombing, then you might experience what these people have to go through at the hands of our gov't. then maybe you won't easily dismiss innocent lives lost as "collateral damage"

typical forum dumbfuck, instead of addressing points, attack the person and make up their emotions. pathetic

I didn't overthrow a stable gov't who had control and tried to set up a gov't. The object now is to get it stable so gov't can handle itself. So if you want to be the 'good guY' you put yourselves in harms way. killing innocents is as much terrorism as what the terrorist do, even if you are going off the bad guys in the process. The victims sure as hell don't give a shit what your intentions were. Maybe asshole Bush should of thought of that before acting like the cowboy with no plans after

here is another perfect example of this fcukked up kind of thinking I talked about in the post above. This mental case talks about "get a stable government so it can handle the problem iteself". This is classic inability to connect the dots. This region has NEVER had anything approaching a "government". This is nothing that can be manufactured from without..........the people have to want it from within. That takes hundreds, pehaps thousands of years. So...............what do we do in the meantime, scratch our asses and wait while the bad guys plan for our destruction?? Its k00k to the power of 10.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If people like this were ever allowed to make decisions for our country, we'd have long ago been speaking another language............take your pick. Thankfully for us.........this nonsensical way of thinking rarely gets into a postion to do any decisionmaking on the behalf of Americans because they are viewed by the rest of the world as the fringe of the fringe. That they can have such thinking and actually be able to navigate the real world is fcukking fascinating to me............but they rarely are in any kind of important decisionmaking positions simply because of being devoid of pragmatism and decisiveness. Doesnt play in the real world.............

And what did happen to the "Anti-War" crowd? They seem to be MIA these days. Just not hearing much from them on this and other War-related issues. Where did they all go?

Stable government! Are you serious? Or are you really that ignorant? First off, the Taliban seized power and in the process murdered thousand upon thousand of innocent civilians. Ever hear of the slaughter of Hazaras at Mazar-i-Sharif? Obviously not!

This was ethnic cleansing carried out by the Taliban when they captured parts of Northern Afghanistan. All the males were killed in front of their families, including boys! They killed between 5,000 and 6,000 by ritualistically slitting their throats. Young boys had their hands cut off. They then left the bodies in the streets for days on end. Anyone attempting to recover bodies was shot. If you're not aware, Islam requires burial within 24 hours. Anyone attempting to escape was also shot. Just one example of your fine upstanding stable government!

Furthermore, The Taliban was never recognised as a legitimate government, except for Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Not even the UN recognised them as legitimate. They also ruled by fear and punished any deviation from their extreme rules with death.

So, please don't give me your misguided fucking platitudes of stable government!

Stable government! Are you serious? Or are you really that ignorant? First off, the Taliban seized power and in the process murdered thousand upon thousand of innocent civilians. Ever hear of the slaughter of Hazaras at Mazar-i-Sharif? Obviously not!

This was ethnic cleansing carried out by the Taliban when they captured parts of Northern Afghanistan. All the males were killed in front of their families, including boys! They killed between 5,000 and 6,000 by ritualistically slitting their throats. Young boys had their hands cut off. They then left the bodies in the streets for days on end. Anyone attempting to recover bodies was shot. If you're not aware, Islam requires burial within 24 hours. Anyone attempting to escape was also shot. Just one example of your fine upstanding stable government!

Furthermore, The Taliban was never recognised as a legitimate government, except for Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Not even the UN recognised them as legitimate. They also ruled by fear and punished any deviation from their extreme rules with death.

So, please don't give me your misguided fucking platitudes of stable government!

confusing the issue with history again, Colin? How diabolical! :lol:

confusing the issue with history again, Colin? How diabolical! :lol:

Funny isn't it Annie. How I get called a dumbfuck by a dumbfuck! :lol:

Just a history lesson for those who dont necessarily alaign themselves with the k00k thinkers................

America had virtually zero presence and accordingly no killing or bombing of civilians in the last 1/4 of the last century. In fact, Reagan, Bush I and Clinton all ignored the region for al intents and purposes and terror acts against the west increased, and increased, and increased as successive administrations yawned...........and then 9/11. This, of course, effectively blows to bit the arguments/talking points by the modern day lefty k00ks. Further.........it clearly displays the lefty k00ks complete misunderstanding of radical Islam........as if there were some world where if we sent the region Blimpie Subs and Coca-Cola, there would be no such thing as radical Islam.

The best answer I have heard from the k00ks is that America should build up the government in places like Afghanistan............make things all nicey-nice and all the bad guys I'll go away..........as if it could be done with the snap of a finger and a few bucks!!!

As I have said in these forums many a time...........the far left is not trusted at all with the national sevurity of our nation...........and never will be. Because the MAJORITY views them as mental cases who dont get it.

And thank goodness for that.............

typical, no refutation, jsut attack. You obviously don't know what common sense is. You haven't addressed on point, except name calling. So coming from a person like yourself that apparently can't make a sound argument, you think I care what you think?

I hope your a victim of a bombing, then you might experience what these people have to go through at the hands of our gov't. then maybe you won't easily dismiss innocent lives lost as "collateral damage"

Exactly what one would expect from your type!

It sucks being a terrorist right now..

- Muslim community including Obama turning against you
- Democrats no longer try to defund our troops in the field
- Missing person: Cindy Sheehan and the entire antiwar movement
- Dems stop telling us how Mooky Al Sadr runs Iraq

typical forum dumbfuck, instead of addressing points, attack the person and make up their emotions. Pathetic

i didn't overthrow a stable gov't who had control and tried to set up a gov't. The object now is to get it stable so gov't can handle itself. So if you want to be the 'good guy' you put yourselves in harms way. Killing innocents is as much terrorism as what the terrorist do, even if you are going off the bad guys in the process. The victims sure as hell don't give a shit what your intentions were. Maybe asshole bush should of thought of that before acting like the cowboy with no plans after

stable government! Are you serious? Or are you really that ignorant? First off, the taliban seized power and in the process murdered thousand upon thousand of innocent civilians. Ever hear of the slaughter of hazaras at mazar-i-sharif? Obviously not!

This was ethnic cleansing carried out by the taliban when they captured parts of northern afghanistan. All the males were killed in front of their families, including boys! They killed between 5,000 and 6,000 by ritualistically slitting their throats. Young boys had their hands cut off. They then left the bodies in the streets for days on end. Anyone attempting to recover bodies was shot. If you're not aware, islam requires burial within 24 hours. Anyone attempting to escape was also shot. Just one example of your fine upstanding stable government!

Furthermore, the taliban was never recognised as a legitimate government, except for pakistan and saudi arabia. Not even the un recognised them as legitimate. They also ruled by fear and punished any deviation from their extreme rules with death.

confusing the issue with history again, colin? How diabolical! :lol:

l......m...........a........o

hateful, ignorant, OK with killing innocent people, about what I'd expect from a close minded fool.

how are we supposed to set up a gov't and get the people's support when we are killing their kids, relatives, neighbors, destroying homes,etc?

funny how you people ignore the main point of my argument and just pick one, insignificant part, and go after that,. Then act like you are smart.

Man this is why our country is fucked, people like this.

Last edited:

hateful, ignorant, OK with killing innocent people, about what I'd expect from a close minded fool.

how are we supposed to set up a gov't and get the people's support when we are killing their kids, relatives, neighbors, destroying homes,etc?

funny how you people ignore the main point of my argument and just pick one, insignificant part, and go after that,. Then act like you are smart.

Funny how you ignore the facts I present to you. But I would expect nothing else from you. After all, knowing or admitting to fact would remove your warped agenda. Oh, and I ain't acting smart sunshine. It's you who make me look smart. And the more you lose your grip, the smarter I look. :lol:

Funny how you ignore the facts I present to you. But I would expect nothing else from you. After all, knowing or admitting to fact would remove your warped agenda. Oh, and I ain't acting smart sunshine. It's you who make me look smart. And the more you lose your grip, the smarter I look. :lol:

yes, what facts? facts that its ok to kill innocent people to go after the bad guy?

Colin "Exactly what one would expect from your type!"

that's what you call facts?

And I was more meaning Iraq with stable gov't, but like I said, that's not even my major point. I see nobody arguing and stating facts about killing innocent civilians, or people being open minded enough to put yourself in their shoes, the innocent people caught between our army and the bad guys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back