Obama Drone Attacks Legal/Moral?...

Drones terrorize the terrorists. They are afraid to show their faces because of the silent death.

They are in greater fear than we are

And you see this just promotes terrorism.

I am sure the drones attacks upset the terrorists and it's used for Al Qaida recruiting.

AlQaeda leadership is afraid to show its face in public. One false step means instant death. Yes people are lining up to join AlQaeda........Join AlQaeda and get a missile up your ass

Its great to be putting it to the terrorists for once

Drones terrorize the terrorists. They are afraid to show their faces because of the silent death.

They are in greater fear than we are

I am sure the drones attacks upset the terrorists and it's used for Al Qaida recruiting.

AlQaeda leadership is afraid to show its face in public. One false step means instant death. Yes people are lining up to join AlQaeda........Join AlQaeda and get a missile up your ass

Don't you see? Missile only upset them. That is used in recuriting by Al Qaida.

In fact, I am sure Al Qaida wasn't even in Pakistan before Obama started shooting missiles at them.

In fact, I am sure Al Qaida wasn't even in Pakistan before Obama started shooting missiles at them.

Good point!

I almost forgot how the left and the MSM use to go on about how Bush was "creating terrorists"

Of course, things are different now. The ONE is in control
:eusa_whistle:

Where do you think they went after they gave Bush the slip in Afghanistan?

AlQaida went to Pakastan....Bush went to Iraq

If cops were going after a bad guy in an apartment or house next to you and they dropped a missile blowing up that house (and yours) and killing loved one of yours, would you find that acceptable? So why should it be ok to kill innocents to go after bad guys, just because they are foreigners?

You've inadvertently I think, hit upon the problem. Too many see the military as police, they're not. Just as police are trained to use a great deal of restraint, even when under fire, the military is not trained for the same tasks, nor should they be.

The use of drones is the one foreign policy measure I applaud Obama for escalating. It saves American and allied soldiers lives. That's putting our interests first and should be the way we go.

Drones are less discriminating than smart bombs, but less expensive and less risky to our soldiers' lives.

that's the problem, they should be, as now that they are trying to get a gov't in place and to be stable, tehy have to act like cops.THey are occupiers now, its not regular warfare. Killing innocent people now it just going to create more enemies, more animosity, fuel the insurgents fire even more.

Our troops overthrew the gov't in place, so now its their job to keep the peace, not keep blowing up buildings and being OK with collateral damage.

I guess the way some of you are thinking, the victims of 9/11 were just collateral damage of Al qaida's war on American government and its financial institutes. Does sound so acceptable now.

Talk about talking our your asses trying to excuse the killing of innocent people. unreal

Tell me, what evidence you have that al Queda isn't in a war, isn't trying to target civilians, in addition to, not collaterally to military targets? While I would be against employing their tactics against civilians, just cannot agree that any civilians killed is unacceptable. I didn't agree with unnecessary exposure of our military under Bush, nor do I under Obama. Both did and are doing what they can to get as many home alive as possible. That is their job as CINC.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-2.jpg

"you can say what you will, propaganda television, but all bombing, is terrorism" - Michael Franti from "bomb the world"

It sucks being a terrorist right now..

- Predators sticking missiles up your ass
- Pakistan troops rooting out your strongholds
- Muslim community turning against you
- Sources of money drying up

I don't recall congress officially declaring war. Does anyone here?

Therefore, Obama's missile attacks are war crimes.

I am immediately going to write the attorney general of my state to issue a warrant for Obama's arrest.

I urge all of you to do the same.

These war crimes need to stop.

Naaa. There was no Al Qaida in Pakistan before Obama started shooting missiles at them.

Also, now they have the perfect recruiting tool. So what if some are killed, they are just being replaced.

Naaa. There was no Al Qaida in Pakistan before Obama started shooting missiles at them.

Also, now they have the perfect recruiting tool. So what if some are killed, they are just being replaced.

There were no AlQaida in Pakistan until Bush chased them there from Afghanistan.

It was left to Obama to go after the REAL terrorists

I am immediately going to write the attorney general of my state to issue a warrant for Obama's arrest.

you go right ahead there s0n...........call your representative. Call the police..........call the National Guard............call the local TV station...............call Cindy Sheehan...................

nobody cares s0n......................
burgerking-2.jpg

Okay guys we gotta start a letter campaign to stop this illegal war.

Obama lied people died.

Strange isn't it. How we never see threads from those who castigate the US and NATO for civilian deaths, highlighting the thousands of civilian deaths caused INTENTIONALLY by Taliban and Al Qaeda insurgents. I guess we can see who they really support!

Strange isn't it. How we never see threads from those who castigate the US and NATO for civilian deaths, highlighting the thousands of civilian deaths caused INTENTIONALLY by Taliban and Al Qaeda insurgents. I guess we can see who they really support!

Thanks for echoing my point, succinctly. I can be way to verbose. :lol:

Congress authorized the use of force, they continue to authorize it every time they vote for money for the war effort. You may want to keep up with reality.

The ACLU just announced this week that they will now be requesting undisclosed information on this Administration's use of Drone attacks by way of the 'Freedom of Information Act.' They say they will now challenge the Legality of such attacks which are known to have killed thousands of civilians around the World. This week this Administration announced the killing of a prominent Taliban leader in Pakistan but what they didn't announce was that this Drone attack also killed his entire family. So while the ACLU is questioning the Legality of Drone attacks,others are beginning to question the morality or immorality of such attacks as well. I would be very interested in hearing what others think on this topic. Thanks.

Better to send a drone than put an American life in danger, bombs and rockets from planes that have human pilots can also kill civilians.
As far as the Taliban leaders family dying with him, oh well he shouldnt have placed his family in a dangerous situation.

The opposition to the War in Iraq and Afghanistan by the left is for the most part a put on. They had nothing else to bash Bush about so that worked for them. This is proven by the fact that as soon as Bush was out of the picture the press has been silent, the left has been silent on the whole war issue.

Forum List

Back