Obama doesn't have a chanceof being re-elected

051612gdp1.jpg

Which are still higher than Romney's...

But to the point, I think when people get to know Mitt Romney better, they are going to realize what a bad idea that is.

sorta like the people are now with Obama.

Again, I haven't talked to a Obama voter yet who has told me he regrets his vote or is thrilled with Romney.

I know a few McCain supporters who won't vote for Romney, myself included.

Nobody was a real McCain supporter. This is why you always sound like such an nut-case.

If the election were held today, according to Dick Morris, it would be Romney by a "landslide".

RealClearPolitics - Romney Should Win in a Landslide

This would be Dick Morris, a consultant no one hires because his last gig was to imply his employers wife was a lesbian to cover up a sex scandal. (Yup, that would be Bill Clinton).

It should be pointed out that in 2008, Morris insisted that Hillary would get the Democatic nomination.

Last edited:
Hey, skooks, are you ready to take the Presidential election avatar bet now?

I mean, DICK MORRIS is calling for a Romney landslide!

There's just no effing way you can lose!

sorta like the people are now with Obama.

Again, I haven't talked to a Obama voter yet who has told me he regrets his vote or is thrilled with Romney.

Nobody was a real McCain supporter. This is why you always sound like such an nut-case.

You know, that's kind of funny.

If no one was actually a McCain supporter, how did he get the nomination?

I mean, where did those 9 million primary votes (more than Romney and Huckabee combined) come from? (Incidently, Romney has only garnered 6.6 million so far.)

And if Romney couldn't beat a loser like John McCain, what chance does he got against Obama?

Not to worry, though. After Romney loses, you'll be back here saying he lost because he wasn't a "real conservative" and the same excuses you give for why McCain lost.

Once it gets to the point that it's clear Obama is losing he'll get desperate and he'll start showing his true colors. He just might lose big.

I seriously think that Obama isn't as well liked as everyone keeps saying. Anyone who's had to deal with him knows he's a scoundrel. The only thing keeping him afloat is a fawning press. Without that he'd be sunk. The press could utterly destroy him.

This is beginning to look more like the 2004 election.

You mean the one where the incumbant won because the flip-flopping phony from Massachusetts wasn't what he presented himself as?

Nope......John Kerry was touted as being in the lead, but his flip-flopping and his constant lies bit him in the ass. People saw through his rhetoric.

Has anyone noticed that when Mud isn't just flat out lying his ass off about something, he spends the rest of his time on the boards projecting like a mutha fucka?

You know, that's kind of funny.

If no one was actually a McCain supporter, how did he get the nomination?

I mean, where did those 9 million primary votes (more than Romney and Huckabee combined) come from? (Incidently, Romney has only garnered 6.6 million so far.)

And if Romney couldn't beat a loser like John McCain, what chance does he got against Obama?

Not to worry, though. After Romney loses, you'll be back here saying he lost because he wasn't a "real conservative" and the same excuses you give for why McCain lost.

McCain won the nomination by default. The conservative vote was split between 2 or more candidates. The press was nice to McCain and were his friends till he won, then turned on him.

Last edited:
You mean the one where the incumbant won because the flip-flopping phony from Massachusetts wasn't what he presented himself as?

Nope......John Kerry was touted as being in the lead, but his flip-flopping and his constant lies bit him in the ass. People saw through his rhetoric.

Has anyone noticed that when Mud isn't just flat out lying his ass off about something, he spends the rest of his time on the boards projecting like a mutha fucka?

Has anyone noticed you start swearing when you can't argue a point logically?

Has anyone noticed you start swearing when you can't argue a point logically?

No.

Forum List

Back