Obama doesn't have a chanceof being re-elected

crappy president who will bedeep-sixed by the implosioin ofEurore and the2nd great depression

Obama blows

terriblepresident - one of theworstever

tell me im wrong

You're not wrong that he's terrible. But he could be reelected. I dont think he will be, but anything can happen.

Obama doesn't have a chanceof being re-elected
That's what you White-Winger racists said, in 2008.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif

529.gif

I hate to break this to you but it's 2012, the stary-eyed naive college students who voted for him are now the unemployed. The magic is gone, those ignorant enough to expect Obama would be paying their rent and settling their overdue credit card bills are seeing what their folly has cost the nation. Even the black vote might not have the impact it did after Obama's "evolution" to Gay Marrage approval.

Stukaman

I hate to break this to you but it's 2012, the stary-eyed naive college students who voted for him are now the unemployed. The magic is gone, those ignorant enough to expect Obama would be paying their rent and settling their overdue credit card bills are seeing what their folly has cost the nation. Even the black vote might not have the impact it did after Obama's "evolution" to Gay Marrage approval.

Stukaman

Well, if they learned anything, they should know WHY they're unemployed - and it ain't Obama's fault.

Stukaman

Well, if they learned anything, they should know WHY they're unemployed - and it ain't Obama's fault.

yeah, ain't NOTHING his fault..that's why his approvals are 100%..oh wait, they are the mid 40.s

Stukaman

yeah, ain't NOTHING his fault..that's why his approvals are 100%..oh wait, they are the mid 40.s

Which are still higher than Romney's...

But to the point, I think when people get to know Mitt Romney better, they are going to realize what a bad idea that is.

But to the point, I think when people get to know Mitt Romney better, they are going to realize what a bad idea that is.

sorta like the people are now with Obama.

The race is tight enough, and the world moves so freakin' quickly, that there's simply no way a rational prediction can be made at this point. Not that partisans place rationality high on their list of priorities.

A late gaffe, an off-mic comment, an October Surprise, an international incident, a clearer economic trajectory, who the hell knows. Not to mention two so clearly flawed candidates.

Mental masturbation.

sorta like the people are now with Obama.

Again, I haven't talked to a Obama voter yet who has told me he regrets his vote or is thrilled with Romney.

I know a few McCain supporters who won't vote for Romney, myself included.

Stukaman

Yeah, Obama hasn't been doing his job for at least a year.....so it's not his fault.

Funny, he'll take credit when unemployment drops a tick, but all of those kids not having jobs isn't his fault. It's not his fault when the unemployed have run out of benefits and he won't extend them......so they simply drop off the rolls. Not his fault.

Stukaman

Yeah, Obama hasn't been doing his job for at least a year.....so it's not his fault.

Funny, he'll take credit when unemployment drops a tick, but all of those kids not having jobs isn't his fault. It's not his fault when the unemployed have run out of benefits and he won't extend them......so they simply drop off the rolls. Not his fault.

Right...Biden had a meltdown yesterday which prompted the with what's below...(Go to the link for charts that are quite telling).

Vice President Joe Biden is telling Ohio voters today that “things really are starting to come back.”
Is one of those “things” the U.S. economy? Because as the following three charts show, the U.S. economy is struggling through an abysmal recovery not really worth the name:
The 3 economic charts that could crash Obama’s reelection hopes
By James Pethokoukis

Forum List

Back