Obama does it again. The guy is a genius.

Gates is a career bureaucrat and a YES man. Panetta is as well and will toe the line in the dismantling of DOD. Petreus going to the CIA will keep him quite until 2012 and then Obama will fire him like he fired Gen. Jones and Adm. Blair.

Lord forbid Patreus should think of running against Obama for POTUS, so Obama makes him part of Obama's regime. Obama is afraid of Patreus.

Obama is more afraid of Donald Trump.

He was furious over what was happening to the polls so he decided to release his long form.

The Donald just turned it back on him saying essentially that he was the only person to make Obama do something in 3 weeks that nobody else could do in 2 and a half years.

What does MoveOn have to do with this? You're just bringing it up because you realize there's really no one out there that can beat Obama, so you've got to bring up old, tired stuff that has nothing to do with the story. Don't like MoveOn? Apparently, neither does Obama. He thanks you for your support! :thup:

Think about it for a bit you might get it.....than again you might not
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....how revealing.....

handjob.gif

Old sport, do you realize how much you resemble a motorcycle?

Think about it for a bit you might get it.....than again you might not

I get that you're shitting your pants because an Obama re-election is getting more and more certain. How's that stock market looking to you?

Yeah, $5 gas, inflation, $14,000,000,000,000 debts, massive deficits, 3 wars, 35,000,000 unemployed, no foreign policy... yeah.. he's a shoe-in.

:lol:

Bush isn't running. Why bring up all his disasters?

4db7fa06dbc7b.image.jpg

Obama is moving General David Petraeus to head up the CIA. Probably the USA's greatest expert on counter terrorism. Another brilliant move from Obama.

Probably signals the draw-down from Afghanistan after the fighting season.

Takes a potential rival out of the next presidential race. Remember, Republicans drafted Eisenhower because they didn't like any of the other candidates. AND Eisenhower was the last Republican president to balance the budget.

Obama has a way of getting his political rivals to work for him. Doesn't matter their past relationship, he gets the talent. See Sec. of State.

Obama kept the best from the Bush administration, slim pickings and all.

Obama is obviously a thoughtful leader and a diplomat.

The Republicans can't see this. It must be too "dark".

Sorry to break this to you, old sport, but your Messiah, Obama, is a stupid, darkie moron, and the Jews control him like any other puppet.

Are you really this stupid in real life or do you like to act out on the internet?

I get that you're shitting your pants because an Obama re-election is getting more and more certain. How's that stock market looking to you?

Yeah, $5 gas, inflation, $14,000,000,000,000 debts, massive deficits, 3 wars, 35,000,000 unemployed, no foreign policy... yeah.. he's a shoe-in.

:lol:

Bush isn't running. Why bring up all his disasters?

Everything will be Bushs fault until something good happens then its because of Obama right? Not congress or state governments right? How convenient.

4db7fa06dbc7b.image.jpg

Obama is moving General David Petraeus to head up the CIA. Probably the USA's greatest expert on counter terrorism. Another brilliant move from Obama.

Takes a potential rival out of the next presidential race. Remember, Republicans drafted Eisenhower because they didn't like any of the other candidates. AND Eisenhower was the last Republican president to balance the budget.

Obama has a way of getting his political rivals to work for him. Doesn't matter their past relationship, he gets the talent. See Sec. of State.

Sorry to break this to you, old sport, but your Messiah, Obama, is a stupid, darkie moron, and the Jews control him like any other puppet.

Are you really this stupid in real life or do you like to act out on the internet?

Then how about you showing where I'm wrong, nummy. I'm sure you can do it, but you probably have more important things to attend to, dont you, like praising the Zionist terrorists you so love.

Gates is a career bureaucrat and a YES man. Panetta is as well and will toe the line in the dismantling of DOD. Petreus going to the CIA will keep him quite until 2012 and then Obama will fire him like he fired Gen. Jones and Adm. Blair.

Lord forbid Patreus should think of running against Obama for POTUS, so Obama makes him part of Obama's regime. Obama is afraid of Patreus.
In more ways than one.

Offering him a cushy job, will help to keep his mouth shut regarding Obama's failed leadership.

Obama doesn't make smart moves, he makes political moves.

Obama isn't a genius, he's a failed president and typical politician.

Doesn't take a genius to so abjectly fail, or be a politician

So much for being so damned smart as the media fed to everyone. Thos that hitched themselves to Obama's wagon got aCommunity Organizing Politician...Nothing more.

They thought the end of Bush was the end of 'politics as usual'...isn't that what Obama told us? He'd be Mr. transparency?

People bought a container ship load of the same old yaksqueeze...

And what's sad is too many still defend it...

Then how about you showing where I'm wrong, nummy. I'm sure you can do it, but you probably have more important things to attend to, dont you, like praising the Zionist terrorists you so love.

SHowing you are wrong would imply that you exhibited an act of thought. There was none. Merely knee-jerk racism and anti semitism. Your entire thought process could fit on a bumper sticker.
And I think you need to meet your friends on iggy.

4db7fa06dbc7b.image.jpg

petraeus was hoping for chief of staff not an appointment to a political position...but I don't expect you to get that so...never mind..:rolleyes:

Obama is more afraid of Donald Trump.

He was furious over what was happening to the polls so he decided to release his long form.

The Donald just turned it back on him saying essentially that he was the only person to make Obama do something in 3 weeks that nobody else could do in 2 and a half years.

Maybe...And I think the doings today will eventually backfire on both Obama and Trump.

BOTH are 'Cult Of Personality'

yea, US Snooze and World Report captures my feelings on Panetta, I can see that move, because Obama wants to swing the axe some more defense spending so, yea, totally.

Panetta's mission: Can he cut the Pentagon?

On Thursday, President Obama named Leon Panetta to take the top post at the Pentagon in July.

Currently CIA director, Panetta has a long track record working on the federal budget in Congress and the White House. In an age of budget cuts, it is hard to think of a person who has brought a better background to the job of running the giant Defense Department.

Panetta's mission: Bring budget sanity to the Pentagon - Apr. 28, 2011

However, Petraeus to the CIA? First his goal was to become the Chief of Staff, I assure you. But the way these things goes? I can see a conversation along these lines;

"hey P, its the CIA now and Chrmn./Chief if we get a second term and you're a good boy, cause as of now? You're out of the running".

So what does he say? he says yes.

I however, being paranoid and politically astute think they are grooming him to take the fall for Afghanistan, not Chrmn. of the Joint Cheif of Staff.

The CIA (ala the 70's and Admiral Turner, remember him?) doesn't take well to uniformed proprietorship, he will struggle and not make many friends that can help shield him.

Panetta over at the Pentagon has the added virtue of cutting Petraeus off from any support from that quarter.

Not mentioned in the article:

This nomination disappointments me greatly but does not surprise me in the light of the above scenario and what we are facing.

General Cartwright is now the nominee for CJSOC, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, he has NOT served in any of the post- September 11th war zones.

When you have Petraeus? This is so transparent and to clever by half.:doubt:

Forum List

Back