Does the liberal realize corporations pay 0 in taxes?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
That people pay those taxes?
the consumer?
I just thought I would ask

the consumer?

The connection between the Consumer and the Producer seem to get extremely muddled with the left and their ambitions of taxing the hell out of those evil "rich" Corporations

No they don't.
They expect the corporate HQ of G.E., for example to grow a set of arms and fill out a 1040

Idiots...

the consumer?

The connection between the Consumer and the Producer seem to get extremely muddled with the left and their ambitions of taxing the hell out of those evil "rich" Corporations

People believe that a corporation is going to get harmed
And it amazes me that those people listen to Obama, Pelosi, Etc...

If you raise the corporate tax rate on Exxon
there just going to raise the price of the product they sell

the consumer?

Well...that is KINDA true in the sense that the consumers PAY for everything.

But taxes on profits ARE taxes that the corporations do pay (in those rare cases where they cannot find enough tax loopholes to vaoid paying them, of course)/

And while it is true that corporations might be able to increase their prices to compensate for the taxes they'd have to pay on profits, they can really ONLY do that if they have a monopoly or a close enough to monopoly that it doesn't matter...like for example the OIL companies enjoy.

the consumer?

But taxes on profits ARE taxes that the corporations do pay (in those rare cases where they cannot find enough tax loopholes to vaoid paying them, of course)/

And while it is true that corporations might be able to increase their prices to compensate for the taxes they'd have to pay on profits, they can really ONLY do that if they have a monopoly or a close enough to monopoly that it doesn't matter...like for example the OIL companies enjoy.

Its not kinda of true
its 100% true
I work for a very large construction company and when we bid work those taxes from payroll to income, all of them are rolled up with the estimate to perform the work
If we build a power plant
then you pay for those taxes when you pay the light bill
If we build a refinery
same
It is no different when Coke prices a soda
In that price those taxes
chicken,guts and feathers are rolled up

My friend there is but one way a corporation makes a profit
To provide a product
in some form that product has a cost built into it to pay those taxes
A Hedge fund could be on exception, but there is not many

the consumer?

There is not a corporation in America that wouldn't raise their prices today, IF the market would bear it. That little nugget is always lost on the right, because they don't understand the market, they are too busy doing their Monica Lewinsky on the wealthy.

Liberals are well aware that many huge corporations pay no taxes, that is why Obama has called for lowering corporate taxes, AND closing all the loopholes.

the consumer?

There is not a corporation in America that wouldn't raise their prices today, IF the market would bear it. That little nugget is always lost on the right, because they don't understand the market, they are too busy doing their Monica Lewinsky on the wealthy.

Liberals are well aware that many huge corporations pay no taxes, that is why Obama has called for lowering corporate taxes, AND closing all the loopholes.

Man that went right over your head
Listen
Corporations pay no tax
they have no special tree that they can pluck money from to pay there taxes with
If a corporation pays 1 dollar in taxes
that dollar came from you and I

If Obama raises taxes or closes "loop holes" in a corporations tax
that money will come from you and I
It will raise our tax rate

This is why many of us believe you need a sales tax or a flat tax
the consumer is getting taxed from so many different levels

The liberal is being lied to

People pay taxes
Not corporations

Forum List

Back