Obama Does an Obama at Officers Memorial Service

Every child had healthcare. And healthcare doesn't get people jobs.
You didn't care about jobs when you were sending manufacturing jobs overseas. You wanted cheap Walmart shit. Well we want affordable healthcare.

And Walmart doesn't create good jobs either. Not as good as GM jobs.

GM did great for 100 years whole profit sharing with employees.

I just saw a Chevy commercial. Lol. GM not dead. If if is so is the middle class.
Now I sent jobs offshore. :cuckoo:

View attachment 81361
Maybe Sealy meant President Obama was sending jobs overseas. Afterall, he has been President for almost 8 years. He shoved Obamacare through Congress and bailed out GM, certainly he could have done something to stop the flow of jobs outside the country. Maybe he doesn't care?
You guys only care because it's an election year.

If trump wins you'll stop caring about bringing jobs home, the debt, etc.
We are just interested in curbing you fucking libtards....all will get better after that....
Why the fuck would anyone listen to you conservative liars and idiots? Things will get better if we just curb liberals and put you conservatives back in charge?

The thing is you guys don't mind being wrong or liars. It never stops you from continuing to lie and/or be wrong.

"The fundamentals of the economy are strong."

Senator McCain was probably trying to be reassuring, as Presidents ought to be in times of turmoil and stress. Yet, when investment bank Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy hours after he made this statement during the 2008 campaign, McCain looked shockingly out of touch. His opponent, Barack Obama, wasted no opportunity to repeat McCain's statement, a particularly effective attack as the economy went further and further south.

You didn't care about jobs when you were sending manufacturing jobs overseas. You wanted cheap Walmart shit. Well we want affordable healthcare.

And Walmart doesn't create good jobs either. Not as good as GM jobs.

GM did great for 100 years whole profit sharing with employees.

I just saw a Chevy commercial. Lol. GM not dead. If if is so is the middle class.
Now I sent jobs offshore. :cuckoo:

View attachment 81361
Maybe Sealy meant President Obama was sending jobs overseas. Afterall, he has been President for almost 8 years. He shoved Obamacare through Congress and bailed out GM, certainly he could have done something to stop the flow of jobs outside the country. Maybe he doesn't care?

We are just interested in curbing you fucking libtards....all will get better after that....
Why the fuck would anyone listen to you conservative liars and idiots? Things will get better if we just curb liberals and put you conservatives back in charge?

The thing is you guys don't mind being wrong or liars. It never stops you from continuing to lie and/or be wrong.

"The fundamentals of the economy are strong."

Senator McCain was probably trying to be reassuring, as Presidents ought to be in times of turmoil and stress. Yet, when investment bank Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy hours after he made this statement during the 2008 campaign, McCain looked shockingly out of touch. His opponent, Barack Obama, wasted no opportunity to repeat McCain's statement, a particularly effective attack as the economy went further and further south.
It's an American thing...you wouldn't understand...:lo,:

You guys? Who or what, specifically do you mean by "you guys"? Concerned Americans? Anyone who is not a Left Wing Loony? People who don't toe the LW extremist agenda?

BTW, the odds maker say Trump won't win, so try to unbunch your BVDs.

Why the fuck would anyone listen to you conservative liars and idiots?
More proof the far Left is no better (or worse) than the far Right. They both want to tell everyone else what to do, they both have an extremist agenda and hate anyone who doesn't support it.

Why the fuck would anyone listen to you conservative liars and idiots?
More proof the far Left is no better (or worse) than the far Right. They both want to tell everyone else what to do, they both have an extremist agenda and hate anyone who doesn't support it.
What do you want? And no one cares what the far left wants. What have they gotten? But the far right is trying to take over this country, and you're allowing it.

You are the far right as far as I'm concerned and I'm the moderate.

Of course you feel that way. That's what all the extremists say. I've been accused of being a fucking Lefty by the far Right and I've been accused of being a fucking Righty by the far Left.

Have you ever been accused of being a Righty? I doubt it. If not, how can you ever lay claim to being a Moderate?

I think every cop and soldier is right now putting in their will to not have Obama speak at their Memorial Service if he shows interest.

Why hell yeah.....who'd be stupid enough to want the president of the most powerful country in the history of the world to say a few words at their funeral?
I don't think any real American would want a racist wanna be fascist POTUS like Obama anywhere near their funeral....

I've gottcher "Real American" a schwangin!!

Of course you feel that way. That's what all the extremists say. I've been accused of being a fucking Lefty by the far Right and I've been accused of being a fucking Righty by the far Left.

Have you ever been accused of being a Righty? I doubt it. If not, how can you ever lay claim to being a Moderate?
Yes I have. Sometimes I stray off the Democratic plantation.

On what issues are you a lefty?

The GOP propaganda bubble is a hateful, misinforming disgrace. The world is aghast.
So you would not have a problem with a white President showing up at a funeral for blacks shot and killed by white cops lecturing them on black-on-black crime, how racistly disrespectful they are to policemen, and how they 'asked for it'?

Yeah, all of a sudden everything changes if that happened....which is what Obama basically did at this Memorial service for 5 slain policemen.

The GOP propaganda bubble is a hateful, misinforming disgrace. The world is aghast.
So you would not have a problem with a white President showing up at a funeral for blacks shot and killed by white cops lecturing them on black-on-black crime, how racistly disrespectful they are to policemen, and how they 'asked for it'?

Yeah, all of a sudden everything changes if that happened....which is what Obama basically did at this Memorial service for 5 slain policemen.
Only your bs propaganda is reporting it that way.

[QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 14730743, member: 11281]Yes I have. Sometimes I stray off the Democratic plantation.

On what issues are you a lefty?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your admission of being a Lefty on the "Democratic plantation".

As a person who leans Libertarian, I support a woman's right to choose, gay marriage and helping the poor, infirm and elderly. You? What RW causes do you support. (Second Time I've asked with no response).

[QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 14730743, member: 11281]Yes I have. Sometimes I stray off the Democratic plantation.

On what issues are you a lefty?
Thanks for your admission of being a Lefty on the "Democratic plantation".

As a person who leans Libertarian, I support a woman's right to choose, gay marriage and helping the poor, infirm and elderly. You? What RW causes do you support. (Second Time I've asked with no response).[/QUOTE]
Family values, tax breaks for middle class Americans, pro small business, stopping crime.

"Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions. And this has strained our bonds of understanding and common purpose."

-- President George W. Bush, at yesterday's memorial for five Dallas officers.

That's class.

Forum List

Back