Obama Does an Obama at Officers Memorial Service

Like I said, Obama had 8 years to address poor education in the inner cities and the only thing he did for education was to force girls to accept males into their showers.
Fuck that he got all those poor kids healthcare.

Remember the free handouts you say keeps them on the democratic plantation?
Every child had healthcare. And healthcare doesn't get people jobs.
You didn't care about jobs when you were sending manufacturing jobs overseas. You wanted cheap Walmart shit. Well we want affordable healthcare.

And Walmart doesn't create good jobs either. Not as good as GM jobs.

GM did great for 100 years whole profit sharing with employees.

I just saw a Chevy commercial. Lol. GM not dead. If if is so is the middle class.
You mean gM.....
Are you retarded? They made 2 billion in the first quarter this year.

Oh yea, I forgot right wing math. Bush lost jobs bush good but Obama adds jobs means Obama bad.
:offtopic:

If your mom didn't help you or encourage you it'd been a lot harder. Then if you didn't have a shitty inner city school experience, you have no idea how much harder it is for a black kid in a black neighborhood than it is in a white neighborhood. I went to an all black inner city Detroit public school till 4th grade. When we moved to a white neighborhood the counsellor told my mom other than what she taught me I learned nothing in the dps
Like I said, Obama had 8 years to address poor education in the inner cities and the only thing he did for education was to force girls to accept males into their showers.

You didn't care about jobs when you were sending manufacturing jobs overseas. You wanted cheap Walmart shit. Well we want affordable healthcare.

I just saw a Chevy commercial. Lol. GM not dead. If if is so is the middle class.
Now I sent jobs offshore. :cuckoo:

View attachment 81361
Maybe Sealy meant President Obama was sending jobs overseas. Afterall, he has been President for almost 8 years. He shoved Obamacare through Congress and bailed out GM, certainly he could have done something to stop the flow of jobs outside the country. Maybe he doesn't care?

Can't believe this asshole made the officers' memorial an Obama political agenda / policy / BS speech! I mean I SHOULD have known he would use the event as a platform to rant about his anti-gun views and stuff, but DAMN! He has no freakin' shame. What a disgrace / asshole...

Holy toledo! I just heard some of the clips on Savage. It's a freaking memorial service and that %^$#(*&%@# gives a lecture on race?

Aye carumba how many day do we have left with this asshole? Unreal.

How long was the speech and how many times do we have to hear the same 3 sentences repeated with pure GOP hate? And of course HE is the divider. Unbelievable...

Gee , you didn't like the speech . I'm shocked !!!!!

Did you have this ready to post before he even said a word ??

I thought it was good . He hit everyone and praised everyone too. But god forbid someone talk about guns when we have mass killings every month . Yeah, that ain't gonna come up.

You'd already determined you liked it before Obama himself knew he was going to give it.

There were uncomfortable spots for everyone .

But go ahead and cherry pick lines out a like a 40 min speech .

What lines did I specifically mention? All I stated is that you knew you liked what he said before he ever said it.

I think every cop and soldier is right now putting in their will to not have Obama speak at their Memorial Service if he shows interest.

Why hell yeah.....who'd be stupid enough to want the president of the most powerful country in the history of the world to make a lengthy speech at their funeral?

Last edited:
I think every cop and soldier is right now putting in their will to not have Obama speak at their Memorial Service if he shows interest.

Why hell yeah.....who'd be stupid enough to want the president of the most powerful country in the history of the world to say a few words at their funeral?
I don't think any real American would want a racist wanna be fascist POTUS like Obama anywhere near their funeral....

Why hell yeah.....who'd be stupid enough to want the president of the most powerful country in the history of the world to say quite a few words at their funeral?
Considering Obama would just call the deceased 'racists' at their funeral, just about anyone wouldn't want that.

View attachment 81361
Maybe Sealy meant President Obama was sending jobs overseas. Afterall, he has been President for almost 8 years. He shoved Obamacare through Congress and bailed out GM, certainly he could have done something to stop the flow of jobs outside the country. Maybe he doesn't care?
You guys only care because it's an election year.

If trump wins you'll stop caring about bringing jobs home, the debt, etc.

View attachment 81361

We are just interested in curbing you fucking libtards....all will get better after that....

View attachment 81361

We are just interested in curbing you fucking libtards....all will get better after that....
Like the good old days 2000-2008. Lol

I thought it was good . He hit everyone and praised everyone too. But god forbid someone talk about guns when we have mass killings every month . Yeah, that ain't gonna come up.
What was your favorite part of his Memorial speech? Let me guess - it's easier to get a gun than a book. You lefties love outlandish lies.

Hold on, don't you gun nuts say its so easy to get guns that gun control laws are pointless ?

Which is it with you ?
Explain to us how it's easier to get a gun than walk down to the library and get a book.
A new law will fix that.

He must exhibit his usual Solomonesque wisdom in an attempt to lecture.

Mourn the heroes...get back on the plane. Save the teachable moment for a future date.
Did you see George W. Bush laughing and dancing during the ceremony. What a cretin. No wonder the GOP base loves him. Same values. They love thrice married Trump even more.

I bet you Laura was dying inside, from shame.

yOp4Sz.gif

These are the best the GOP has to offer.

What was your favorite part of his Memorial speech? Let me guess - it's easier to get a gun than a book. You lefties love outlandish lies.
Bush dancing on the graves of the police.
Course, treating Americans like shit is typical GOP behavior. Look at what they do to veterans.

Bush dancing on the graves of the police.
Course, treating Americans like shit is typical GOP behavior. Look at what they do to veterans.

Oh me achin freaking ribs, Derp is trying to sell Democrats are the party for veterans...LMAO

I thought the book line was lame .

What's the street value of some .22? If it's $300 , there you go ! Cheaper than some HP.
So you say the problem is guns that are already illegal that are closer than a Walmart or Best Buy.

Checkmate.

The problem is that NRA control make it so easy for legal guns to become illegal. Which makes it cheaper to get a gun, which make it affordable for some ass hat young gang banger to get one . And they are so young and dumb enough to use it.

Exactly...anybody who objects to requiring enough information to determine who the hell is buying a gun isn't too goddam smart.......they've fallen for the NRA propaganda which is nothing more than a branch of gun companies horse shit!
Rights are bullshit? Typical leftwing braindead libtard.

Please. The right only cares about the 2nd and wipes their ass with the rest of the constitution.
and your boy only is concerned if it's something that goes on below the belt line.

OBAMA IGNORES POLICE REQUEST – Won’t Turn White House ‘Blue’ in Honor of Slain Dallas Officers

How long was the speech and how many times do we have to hear the same 3 sentences repeated with pure GOP hate? And of course HE is the divider. Unbelievable...
I've posted a link to the speech twice in this thread. You had the choice to accentuate the positive, as I did, or just bitch about the comments of others. The choice was yours to make. Can everyone assume that you found nothing in the speech that was positive or worth mentioning? Maybe you didn't hear or read the speech and simply hate Republicans?

Forum List

Back