Obama Does an Obama at Officers Memorial Service

Actually 11 more people have died this time this year as compared to last year.
Crime decreased is attributed to increased patrols.

Oh boy here comes the lecture.
There are times when America needs to be lectured, but this is not the time.

Gee , you didn't like the speech . I'm shocked !!!!!

Did you have this ready to post before he even said a word ??

I thought it was good . He hit everyone and praised everyone too. But god forbid someone talk about guns when we have mass killings every month . Yeah, that ain't gonna come up.

I thought it was good . He hit everyone and praised everyone too. But god forbid someone talk about guns when we have mass killings every month . Yeah, that ain't gonna come up.
What was your favorite part of his Memorial speech? Let me guess - it's easier to get a gun than a book. You lefties love outlandish lies.

What was your favorite part of his Memorial speech? Let me guess - it's easier to get a gun than a book. You lefties love outlandish lies.

Hold on, don't you gun nuts say its so easy to get guns that gun control laws are pointless ?

Which is it with you ?

Hold on, don't you gun nuts say its so easy to get guns that gun control laws are pointless ?

Which is it with you ?
Explain to us how it's easier to get a gun than walk down to the library and get a book.

Which is it with you ?
Explain to us how it's easier to get a gun than walk down to the library and get a book.

He also said computer too. Which is a better example .

I'm sure in some real shitty neighborhood there ain't no library .

Which is it with you ?

OK, you acknowledge Obama's BS about books.
I've got $500. Tell me how getting a gun is easier than a trip to Best Buy.

Which is it with you ?

I thought the book line was lame .

What's the street value of some .22? If it's $300 , there you go ! Cheaper than some HP.

Which is it with you ?

What's the street value of some .22? If it's $300 , there you go ! Cheaper than some HP.
So you say the problem is guns that are already illegal that are closer than a Walmart or Best Buy.

Checkmate.

Which is it with you ?

So you say the problem is guns that are already illegal that are closer than a Walmart or Best Buy.

Checkmate.

The problem is that NRA control make it so easy for legal guns to become illegal. Which makes it cheaper to get a gun, which make it affordable for some ass hat young gang banger to get one . And they are so young and dumb enough to use it.

You'd already determined you liked it before Obama himself knew he was going to give it.

Checkmate.

The problem is that NRA control make it so easy for legal guns to become illegal. Which makes it cheaper to get a gun, which make it affordable for some ass hat young gang banger to get one . And they are so young and dumb enough to use it.
NRA does not make laws.
Per your words, there are more illegal guns to be bought than there are Walmarts and Best Buys.

So why isn't Obama upholding the law then?

He must exhibit his usual Solomonesque wisdom in an attempt to lecture.

Mourn the heroes...get back on the plane. Save the teachable moment for a future date.
I like how he just took a jab at the Dallas police chief with his inappropriate "son" comment.

What a scumbag.

“But America, we know that bias remains. WE know it. Whether you are black or white or… we have all seen this bigotry in our own lives at some point… if we’re honest, perhaps we’ve heard prejudice in our own heads… we know that. And while some suffer far more under racism’s burden, some feel to a far greater extent discrimination…none of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this."

What a schmuck.

You'd already determined you liked it before Obama himself knew he was going to give it.

There were uncomfortable spots for everyone .

But go ahead and cherry pick lines out a like a 40 min speech .

He must exhibit his usual Solomonesque wisdom in an attempt to lecture.

Mourn the heroes...get back on the plane. Save the teachable moment for a future date.

I couldn't have been prouder of the president. He's a real success story.......you know, the one we tell our children about!

Forum List

Back