Obama didn’t “mis-spoke”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA DIDN’T “MIS-SPOKE”

How many other would could he have use to wiggle his way out of this one?
The officer acted “stupidly” by arresting and old man with a cane, after he showed his ID showing he was in his own home, for yelling in a threatening manner. Was the professor’s cane a dangerous weapon, threatening to three big cops?
I have seen television shows where cops stopped people and they yell and are never arrested.
This arrest was all about race and why is that so hard to believe that the cop was offended by an uppity black man yelling at him, a cop? I am sure this was not the first time he was yelled at. I am sure the professor was offended also after showing the cop who he was and in his own home. A person has the right to yell in his own home without being arrested every time.

OBAMA DIDN’T “MIS-SPOKE”

The officer acted “stupidly” by arresting and old man with a cane, after he showed his ID showing he was in his own home, for yelling in a threatening manner. Was the professor’s cane a dangerous weapon, threatening to three big cops?
I have seen television shows where cops stopped people and they yell and are never arrested.
This arrest was all about race and why is that so hard to believe that the cop was offended by an uppity black man yelling at him, a cop? I am sure this was not the first time he was yelled at. I am sure the professor was offended also after showing the cop who he was and in his own home. A person has the right to yell in his own home without being arrested every time.

Give me a minute, I'm going to have to go burn a fatty and then I'll try again to figure out what the fuck you are trying to say here.:confused:

OBAMA DIDN’T “MIS-SPOKE”

Exactly right. Good post.

Forum List

Back