Intermarriage incentive program: let's breed out the races!

Centrism'sVoice

Seceded from USMB
Jul 8, 2009
Think about this. For centuries, the Chinese absorbed minority races into their culture through interracial marriage. So, in the spirit of equality, why shouldn't the government offer something like tax credits for new interracial couples (and their children)? As the headline states, the long-term goal would be for nearly all the citizenry to have about the same genetic percentages of the different groups that live here today: in other words, no races.

Many parts of this country fought hard to legalize interracial marriages. Perhaps it's time to take that path to its ultimate conclusion. :eusa_think:

We're already on the path. I see no need for government meddling.

We're on the path mainly for the more affluent and better-educated Americans, yes. The problem is that they're a minority. A little accelerant might be helpful in this situation.

Think about this. For centuries, the Chinese absorbed minority races into their culture through interracial marriage. So, in the spirit of equality, why shouldn't the government offer something like tax credits for new interracial couples (and their children)? As the headline states, the long-term goal would be for nearly all the citizenry to have about the same genetic percentages of the different groups that live here today: in other words, no races.

Many parts of this country fought hard to legalize interracial marriages. Perhaps it's time to take that path to its ultimate conclusion. :eusa_think:

There are many Blacks that don't want any parts of "Interracial marriages incentives"
Please love your own White Women , leave our Black Women alone. Didn't you boys rape
enough Black women during slavery times.! You've got to be crazy to suggest incentives
for interracial marriages or some Black pussy whipped white Boy!!Please get a grip
go find a white hoe , and be satisfeid with her.

There are many Blacks that don't want any parts of "Interracial marriages incentives"
Please love your own White Women , leave our Black Women alone.
Proof that a program like this is needed. :lol:

(BTW, yeah: I'm totally and completely crazy.) :cuckoo:

Blacks would never accept this. To many Black racist would reject this whole Idea.
White racist also.

So you want to force yourself on Black women, like the slave master use to force himself
on Black women.? Is that what you are suggesting.

Please love your own White Women , leave our Black Women alone. Didn't you boys rape
enough Black women during slavery times.! You've got to be crazy to suggest incentives
for interracial marriages or some Black pussy whipped white Boy!!Please get a grip
go find a white hoe , and be satisfeid with her.

Prof Gates was horrified when he found out he was 57% white, how white are you? Does that make you less of a person in your eyes?

So you want to force yourself on Black women, like the slave master use to force himself

First of all, I think his proposal is stupid. Second of all, there was nothing in there about anybody forcing themselves on anybody else....you know, sometimes, there really is nothing between the lines, right?

Blacks would never accept this. To many Black racist would reject this whole Idea.
White racist also.

I don't know of ANY American blacks that don't have some white blood in them, you trying to tell me your a pure black?

BTW, there are blacks that have married into my family, there are asians that have married into my family. We ARE the melting pot, and we're proud of it. You can keep your elitist ways...

First of all, I think his proposal is stupid. Second of all, there was nothing in there about anybody forcing themselves on anybody else....you know, sometimes, there really is nothing between the lines, right?

This poster said his interracial marriage program is needed ,because there are blacks that
do not want any parts of interracial relationships. So, what other option would the poster be implying.?besides force.?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back