Obama did not say Americans are lazy

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Charles Krauthammer Isn’t Going to Sit Here And Listen to You Bad Mouth the United States of America

By Jonathan Chait

Esteemed right-wing intellectual Charles Krauthammer — winner of the Breindel Award, the Irving Kristol Award, and the Bradley Prize, which are among the various prizes available to right-wing apparatchiks, as well as the Pulitzer Prize, which is available to right and left alike — is outraged that President Obama thinks Americans are lazy. Krauthammer presents his evidence that Obama secretly hates America:

“When you call your own country 'lazy' when you are abroad and you call it unambitious and soft when you're home, I think what you are showing is not tough love, but ill-concealed contempt," Krauthammer said on FOX News' "Special Report."

"Obama is ready to blame everybody except himself for the lousy economy. … And now he blames Americans' laziness. I think it's unseemly."

Wait, you say – you hadn’t heard that Obama said Americans are lazy? Those of you familiar with Krauthammer’s intellectual methods may not be surprised to learn that Obama did not, in fact, call Americans lazy. He was describing America’s policy-makers as being lazy about attracting businesses:

"We've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted, well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry,
selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America."​

More: Charles Krauthammer Isn?t Going to Sit Here And Listen to You Bad Mouth the United States of America -- Daily Intel

So, now Ricky "Retardo" Perry is peddling this same false message in his campaign ad.

Charles Krauthammer Isn’t Going to Sit Here And Listen to You Bad Mouth the United States of America

By Jonathan Chait

Esteemed right-wing intellectual Charles Krauthammer — winner of the Breindel Award, the Irving Kristol Award, and the Bradley Prize, which are among the various prizes available to right-wing apparatchiks, as well as the Pulitzer Prize, which is available to right and left alike — is outraged that President Obama thinks Americans are lazy. Krauthammer presents his evidence that Obama secretly hates America:

“When you call your own country 'lazy' when you are abroad and you call it unambitious and soft when you're home, I think what you are showing is not tough love, but ill-concealed contempt," Krauthammer said on FOX News' "Special Report."

"Obama is ready to blame everybody except himself for the lousy economy. … And now he blames Americans' laziness. I think it's unseemly."

Wait, you say – you hadn’t heard that Obama said Americans are lazy? Those of you familiar with Krauthammer’s intellectual methods may not be surprised to learn that Obama did not, in fact, call Americans lazy. He was describing America’s policy-makers as being lazy about attracting businesses:

"We've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted, well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry,

More: Charles Krauthammer Isn?t Going to Sit Here And Listen to You Bad Mouth the United States of America -- Daily Intel

So, now Ricky "Retardo" Perry is peddling this same false message in his campaign ad.

"We've been a little bit lazy,"

I know you're challenged but you can read the English language...yes?

By Jonathan Chait

He told me arrogantly through his teleprompter to get in the back seat...

Now he goes to the back seat ...

Hey fucknut you take whatever Herman Cain says literally so why shouldn't we (and you) do the same with Obama?

He called Americans lazy! He thinks there are 58 states! He thinks dead soldiers are in the crowd! He thinks kids with asthma need a breathalyzer! He thinks people should pay as much taxes as a Jew! He thinks all white folk do is clinch to their religion and guns! He's muslims (yes he said that)!

So fuck you, we will take what he said literally!

By Jonathan Chait

The incompetent dilettante gets off prompter and says this:
the incompetent dilettante said:
We've been a little bit lazy I think over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken it for granted, well, people will want to come here and we aren't out there hungry selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America.

I think he sucks ass...

Rick Perry: "The American people are NOT fat, dumb and...er... uh... What's the 3rd one?"

:lol:

Last edited:

By Jonathan Chait

That is not even a complete sentence, so that begs the question, what did you dishonestly edit out?

There are a lot of things that make foreign investors see the U.S. as a great opportunity -- our stability, our openness, our innovative free market culture. But we've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren't out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America.

So, do American POLICY-MAKERS or the American people sell America to foreign investors? To honest people it's the POLICY-MAKERS, but to America-hating CON$ it's the lazy American people. That's Right, it's the America-hating CON$ who are calling the American people lazy!!!

Since you CON$ hate the American people so much, why don't you get the fuck out of here?

Obama also wants to give Hawaii to an Asian country. Probably Japan. He just said yesterday and Hawaii is Asia! :eek:

this is the insanity the the right has.

They dont care about facts and get mad when people use them.

They have all the lies they need and dont want anyone messing up their thoughts with reality

They have all the lies they need and dont want anyone messing up their thoughts with reality

More wisdom from Truth Doesn't Matter that will end up in someone's sig line!
Why does TDM hate apostrophes?

That is not even a complete sentence, so that begs the question, what did you dishonestly edit out?

ahhh I see, so now its time to parse eh?

OK

selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America."

and? go head and tie yourself into semantic pretzels trying to use the rest of that compound sentence ala predicates etc. justifying (in his mind) the SUBJECT of the sentence, to somehow neutralize-

More wisdom from Truth Doesn't Matter that will end up in someone's sig line!
Why does TDM hate apostrophes?

how much of our debt is due to the Bush tax cuts?

Got any facts to give us?

By Jonathan Chait

Are American policy-makers Americans? And did this link just state that Obama called them lazy?

If so, then Obama DID call Americans lazy!

:cuckoo:

What do you know about facts?

Anytime you are given facts you ignore them.

Anytime you state what you believe to be a fact it's not actually a fact but merely a blogger's opinion.

Forum List

Back