Obama did not say Americans are lazy

this is the insanity the the right has.

They dont care about facts and get mad when people use them.

They have all the lies they need and dont want anyone messing up their thoughts with reality

More wisdom from Truth Doesn't Matter that will end up in someone's sig line!
Why does TDM hate apostrophes?

how much of our debt is due to the Bush tax cuts?

Got any facts to give us?

Explain how tax cuts create debt.

Charles Krauthammer Isn’t Going to Sit Here And Listen to You Bad Mouth the United States of America

By Jonathan Chait

Esteemed right-wing intellectual Charles Krauthammer — winner of the Breindel Award, the Irving Kristol Award, and the Bradley Prize, which are among the various prizes available to right-wing apparatchiks, as well as the Pulitzer Prize, which is available to right and left alike — is outraged that President Obama thinks Americans are lazy. Krauthammer presents his evidence that Obama secretly hates America:

“When you call your own country 'lazy' when you are abroad and you call it unambitious and soft when you're home, I think what you are showing is not tough love, but ill-concealed contempt," Krauthammer said on FOX News' "Special Report."

"Obama is ready to blame everybody except himself for the lousy economy. … And now he blames Americans' laziness. I think it's unseemly."

Wait, you say – you hadn’t heard that Obama said Americans are lazy? Those of you familiar with Krauthammer’s intellectual methods may not be surprised to learn that Obama did not, in fact, call Americans lazy. He was describing America’s policy-makers as being lazy about attracting businesses:

"We've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted, well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry,
selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America."​
More: Charles Krauthammer Isn?t Going to Sit Here And Listen to You Bad Mouth the United States of America -- Daily Intel

So, now Ricky "Retardo" Perry is peddling this same false message in his campaign ad.

Are American policy-makers Americans? And did this link just state that Obama called them lazy?

If so, then Obama DID call Americans lazy!

:cuckoo:
American policy-makers is a SUBSET of Americans and therefore do not represent the whole. But you knew that already. So Obama only called the subset of American policy-makers lazy, whereas America-hating CON$ called ALL Americans lazy.

You wanna take that back LAKOHTA

you sure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcBv4hSDbn4]Obama: America Has Been "Lazy" Over The Past Couple Of Decades - YouTube[/ame]

He also called us soft

Last edited by a moderator:
More: Charles Krauthammer Isn?t Going to Sit Here And Listen to You Bad Mouth the United States of America -- Daily Intel

So, now Ricky "Retardo" Perry is peddling this same false message in his campaign ad.

Are American policy-makers Americans? And did this link just state that Obama called them lazy?

If so, then Obama DID call Americans lazy!

:cuckoo:
American policy-makers is a SUBSET of Americans and therefore do not represent the whole. But you knew that already. So Obama only called the subset of American policy-makers lazy, whereas America-hating CON$ called ALL Americans lazy.

Sure they do, our policy-makers are in fact our elected representatives. Who the fuck do you think they're representing? This is a representative Republic!

I know you're challenged but you can read the English language...yes?
That is not even a complete sentence, so that begs the question, what did you dishonestly edit out?

There are a lot of things that make foreign investors see the U.S. as a great opportunity -- our stability, our openness, our innovative free market culture. But we've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren't out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America.

So, do American POLICY-MAKERS or the American people sell America to foreign investors? To honest people it's the POLICY-MAKERS, but to America-hating CON$ it's the lazy American people. That's Right, it's the America-hating CON$ who are calling the American people lazy!!!

Since you CON$ hate the American people so much, why don't you get the fuck out of here?

OK.
Here is the FULL sentence..and in context with the following sentence.

It still shows that he thinks Americans have been a little bit lazy.

"We've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted, well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry,
selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America."

I know you're challenged but you can read the English language...yes?
That is not even a complete sentence, so that begs the question, what did you dishonestly edit out?

There are a lot of things that make foreign investors see the U.S. as a great opportunity -- our stability, our openness, our innovative free market culture. But we've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren't out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America.
So, do American POLICY-MAKERS or the American people sell America to foreign investors? To honest people it's the POLICY-MAKERS, but to America-hating CON$ it's the lazy American people. That's Right, it's the America-hating CON$ who are calling the American people lazy!!!

Since you CON$ hate the American people so much, why don't you get the fuck out of here?

OK.

No it doesn't. The "we've" are the policy makers since Reagan. The America-hating CON$ put their contempt for the American people into the "we've." It's called "projection."

obama doesn't care much for American children either.

Obama To Aussie Students: Our Kids are Behind | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

The reason why American kids have fallen behind is because of democrat policies sustituting social engineering for education, but he doesn't say that.
Obama's policies demand that the population be dumbed down and less patriotic to the original American cause. Obama and the other Marxist assholes that follow him want a voting population consisting of docile sheep that depend upon the shepherds for EVERY FUCKIN' THING THEY GET! Communist assholes!!

a...duh...it has actrually proven to do the opposite.
Don't be tryin' to confuse the liberal numbnuts with silly old facts!
You mean silly FAKE facts. The real facts are that revenues go down when taxes are cut.

OK. live with that.
But the facts prove otherwise.
Your media and Your party just dont want yopu to know it.

Whats it like to say dumb things becuase your politicians tell you lies?

OK.

No it doesn't. The "we've" are the policy makers since Reagan. The America-hating CON$ put their contempt for the American people into the "we've." It's called "projection."

Oh...I see.

So you go along with the premise that the USA is government...not the people.

Gotcha.

OK.

Oh...I see.

So you go along with the premise that the USA is government...not the people.

Gotcha.
No, I'm going with the premise that policy-makers are a small portion of the American people, and they are the ones who have been given the responsibility for attracting foreign investors by the American people.

Forum List

Back