Obama Declares WAR on Republicans....

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
...If they WIN in the Mid Terms. ["Republican Victory will Lead to Hand To Hand Combat On Capitol Hill"]

When asked about his chances about running in 2012? Listen to Obama's answer...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq5Qa--V4SU[/ame]

Never mind he tripled the DEBT...He still uses BUSH as a crutch...and to boot?

"Hand to Hand Combat"? On the Republicans Mr. President?

With that idiotic proclimation Mr. President? YOU have declared WAR on the people...but what is NEW of that? Your battle damage we already see around us even NOW.

...If they WIN in the Mid Terms. ["Republican Victory will Lead to Hand To Hand Combat On Capitol Hill"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq5Qa--V4SU

With that idiotic proclimation Mr. President? YOU have declared WAR on the people...but what is NEW of that? Your battle damage we already see around us even NOW.

So what he really meant was we will not be able to continue to pay back cronies and unions. We will have a justice dept that has to follow the law, and lobbyists will no longer be able to write the regs we want them too.

WE GOT IT MR PRESIDENT.

I'm not fighting my fellow American with violence. I will stand up to them if they are wrong. I will encourage them to repent. I will encourage good policy and personal responsibility. But I am not going to hurt someone with violence.

Good Gawd folks, what a Pathetic LOOOOOOOSER we have for a President of Our Great United States..

You Dems-Progressives-Commies should be soooooooooooooooooooo PROUD.

it only took the Majority of the American people Two Years to hate on you all.:lol:

Unfortunately, we've also become a Laughing stock around the WORLD.

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq5Qa--V4SU

With a little edit: "Democratic Victory will Lead to Hand To Hand Combat On Capitol Hill"

If the Democrats remain in power much longer the US government will collapse from the massive debt and go bankrupt from Obama's policies, when that happens there will be hand to hand combat on capitol hill, just Republicans will have the guns, and Democrats a copy of Karl Marx, and a subscription to Noel Chomsky. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not fighting my fellow American with violence. I will stand up to them if they are wrong. I will encourage them to repent. I will encourage good policy and personal responsibility. But I am not going to hurt someone with violence.

Of course not...and even metaphorically speaking in deference to Mr. Obama? His course he made quite clear. It's his way, or the highway...typical Statist that hates Liberty as the Founders laid forth.

But Obama is on a Crusade of his own against the Colonials...In retribution of what the Brithish did to his Granddad...and as a matter of course? His own Country falls into that category as well...

The very people he associated with since his abandonment of his dad, then his mother[After his mother left him to be raised by Grandparents in Hawaii]?

He's on a personal vendetta...and the United States is in his sights to remake in the image he learned at an early age...that of the Marxist Radical.

Last edited:

Good, it's about time. First they give hundreds of billions to companies, then those companies use middle class taxpayer money to send millions of American jobs to communist China.

Yea, they use American money to send our jobs to China. Why would they do that? How is that patriotic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww....he's such a uniter.
smiliegrouphug.gif

Good, it's about time. First then give hundreds of billions to companies, then those companies use middle class taxpayer money to send millions of American jobs to communist China.

Yea, they use American money to send our jobs to China. Why would they do that? How is that patriotic?

You need to stop hating so much. It will create nothing but bitterness and anger in your life.

Correct. His war is really against Americans, the majority of whom oppose everything he wants to do and are going to vote accordingly.

Hmm, sounds like he referred to the unAmerican republicans of NO. Maybe you should listen again.:lol:

Well pardonome mr obie wan,, you could not go hand to hand with a sock puppet and win.

Now let's be fair.

If the GOP were to win the House and/or the House and Senate, and if the Democrats were to respond by only being AS obstructionist as the Republicans have been for the last couple years,

why would that be inappropriate?

Forum List

Back