Obama Declares WAR on Republicans....

whoever took this to mean literal fist fights is a jackass
Well, I'm sure everyone knows it wasn't literal. But even in euphemisms, Obama should have measured his words a bit better.

True. He telegraphed his intent for more of the same. And for such a transformative figure as he was touted? He is more of the same...and worse.

Now let's be fair.

If the GOP were to win the House and/or the House and Senate, and if the Democrats were to respond by only being AS obstructionist as the Republicans have been for the last couple years,

why would that be inappropriate?
Why? We send these clowns to Washington to do something. Because the Republicans choose to do this is no reason Democrats should do likewise, however in similar circumstances, I'm sure they would do the same.

I think most of you people don't get it. The job of a politician is too get elected. Once elected the job is to get re-elected. Politicians do not get elected based on their performance. A candidate get's elected based on party membership, saying the right thing at right time, and effective campaigning. Past performance is totally irrelevant.

The big eared, purple lipped, fascist , lying, racist pig obama has declared war on America and our
freedoms .He also has bankrupted this nation for generations to come.I despise and loath him!

The big eared, purple lipped, fascist , lying, racist pig obama has declared war on America and our
freedoms .He also has bankrupted this nation for generations to come.I despise and loath him!

That damn commie.. Takin' all our guns and freedoms and shit. I mean fuck.. this countries gonna be nazi germany! Better go buy your underground bunker.. and your goldline gold.. The gubamint is comin'!
:lol:
You guys are such fucktards.

Only a total idiot could still support the punk obama after what he has done to this nation.

Insane?

Insanity is starting two wars with no way to pay for them. Or cutting taxes while creating new benefits. Or giving out checks on the house floor from big tobacoo. Or publically calling your President a "Liar". Or putting up with big spending for 8 years..then suddenly..almost magically decrying huge deficits. Or sending over 9 billion US dollars to a foreign country on wooden pallets. Or excepting torture as standard operating procedures. Or putting up with internal wiretaps. Or getting every single thing you wanted in a bill..and then NOT voting for it.

Those things..are insane.

And one should not deal with it.

Insane?

Insanity is starting two wars with no way to pay for them. Or cutting taxes while creating new benefits. Or giving out checks on the house floor from big tobacoo. Or publically calling your President a "Liar". Or putting up with big spending for 8 years..then suddenly..almost magically decrying huge deficits. Or sending over 9 billion US dollars to a foreign country on wooden pallets. Or excepting torture as standard operating procedures. Or putting up with internal wiretaps. Or getting every single thing you wanted in a bill..and then NOT voting for it.

Those things..are insane.

And one should not deal with it.

Do we live on the same planet?

Well, I'm sure everyone knows it wasn't literal. But even in euphemisms, Obama should have measured his words a bit better.

Oh pulease. Why doncha go complain on Sarah Palin's repeated use of weapon language (ie: "reload not retreat", "target") to describe "taking out" Democrats?

This is such a non-issue. And I agree, anyone who took this literally is a dumbass.

Democrats on this board did that rather well. So is it hypocrisy when Republicans return the favor?

no, but it would be hypocratical if republicans defended the reload comment but took offense to this one. I'm sure republicans were outraged when Sarah made that comment right?

Oh pulease. Why doncha go complain on Sarah Palin's repeated use of weapon language (ie: "reload not retreat", "target") to describe "taking out" Democrats?

This is such a non-issue. And I agree, anyone who took this literally is a dumbass.

Democrats on this board did that rather well. So is it hypocrisy when Republicans return the favor?

no, but it would be hypocratical if republicans defended the reload comment but took offense to this one. I'm sure republicans were outraged when Sarah made that comment right?

Difference being; She's not the President.

...If they WIN in the Mid Terms. ["Republican Victory will Lead to Hand To Hand Combat On Capitol Hill"]

When asked about his chances about running in 2012? Listen to Obama's answer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq5Qa--V4SU

Never mind he tripled the DEBT...He still uses BUSH as a crutch...and to boot?

"Hand to Hand Combat"? On the Republicans Mr. President?

With that idiotic proclimation Mr. President? YOU have declared WAR on the people...but what is NEW of that? Your battle damage we already see around us even NOW.

He's a moron

Forum List

Back