Obama declared a national crisis at the boarder

I can’t agree on nobody wants to eliminate the 2A. Members of the Left have spoken out against it. They clearly want to impose harsh gun laws, if not total confiscation. F&F was a covert effort to achieve their goal.

Regarding Trump, there is no doubt he is a narcissist egotistical buffoon but anyone who claims he is also a racist, has outed themselves as fools and tools of the DNCMSM.

Yeah because you can still be a very good person and go to a rally promoted and put on by the KKK and White Supremacist groups... lol.

Remind me who the ONLY President in US history is who multiple times was charged with racial profiling with his companies?

He literally said a judge couldn't preside over his case solely because of his race.

He lied saying Obama only issued a statement for Kwanzaa but not Christmas.

He retweets White Supremacists.

He supported candidates who said slavery was a good thing and are avowed white nationalists.

He supports neo-nazi founded conspiracy theories.

These aren't things either media has done. These are things Trump himself has done (and of course jumping on the birther crap, and multiple associates of his talking about his racism in private).
So? No one cares. No one cared when Obungo supported muslim terrorists and black racists like Black Lives Matter. Get over it.

I can’t agree on nobody wants to eliminate the 2A. Members of the Left have spoken out against it. They clearly want to impose harsh gun laws, if not total confiscation. F&F was a covert effort to achieve their goal.

Regarding Trump, there is no doubt he is a narcissist egotistical buffoon but anyone who claims he is also a racist, has outed themselves as fools and tools of the DNCMSM.

Yeah because you can still be a very good person and go to a rally promoted and put on by the KKK and White Supremacist groups... lol.

Remind me who the ONLY President in US history is who multiple times was charged with racial profiling with his companies?

He literally said a judge couldn't preside over his case solely because of his race.

He supported candidates who said slavery was a good thing and are avowed white nationalists.

These aren't things either media has done. These are things Trump himself has done (and of course jumping on the birther crap, and multiple associates of his talking about his racism in private).
So? No one cares. No one cared when Obungo supported muslim terrorists and black racists like Black Lives Matter. Get over it.

Exactly. But thanks for admitting that yes he is racist. It's just that his voters don't care. We can put that one to bed now.

Exactly. But thanks for admitting that yes he is racist. It's just that his voters don't care. We can put that one to bed now.
Yep, Trump is as much a racist as Obama is.

Yep, Trump is as much a racist

Agree.

Agree.
Your dishonesty in censoring my words is noted. Typical totalitarian ass.

Agree.

Awww. baby words. Since you seem so triggered I'll give you a safe space.

Thanks for admitting Trump is racist, you just approve of it. Bravo.

Isn't it interesting when the best defense of Trump is saying that's what everyone else did? Like he's just more swamp. That hey Clinton and Obama must be really cool in your book because you defend Trump for doing those things too or taking them much further.

Agree.

Awww. baby words. Since you seem so triggered I'll give you a safe space.

Thanks for admitting Trump is racist, you just approve of it. Bravo.

Isn't it interesting when the best defense of Trump is saying that's what everyone else did? Like he's just more swamp. That hey Clinton and Obama must be really cool in your book because you defend Trump for doing those things too or taking them much further.
Not "triggered" at all. I'm calling out your dishonesty for censoring my words. Free speech triggers you, obviously.

Agree.

Agree.

Yep, that no good sumbitch Trump has Black and Latino unemployment numbers down to historic lows.

QUESTION------------>

1. Is he a racist and traitor to white Americans because he did this? OR--------->

2. Because it was an accident, and now he is trying to REVERSE the trend, and if he is, show us how-)

Not "triggered" at all. I'm calling out your dishonesty for censoring my words. Free speech triggers you, obviously.

Wow, you really are triggered.. Uggh, should I really give you that safe space? You seem to be just begging for it there.

such unbridled anger there... What the heck. You probably should take a few breaths I think. Calm yourself. Maybe put on some Yanni?

Wow, you really are triggered.. Uggh, should I really give you that safe space? You seem to be just begging for it there.

such unbridled anger there... What the heck. You probably should take a few breaths I think. Calm yourself. Maybe put on some Yanni?
I've seen it all, punk. Your lame games are old and tired. Try some new stuff. You're very weak.

[QUOTE="imawhosure, post: 21863686, member:

Yep, that no good sumbitch Trump has Black and Latino unemployment numbers down to historic lows.

QUESTION------------>

1. Is he a racist and traitor to white Americans because he did this? OR--------->

2. Because it was an accident, and now he is trying to REVERSE the trend, and if he is, show us how-)[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, none of that matters. You were the one saying you are ok with acknowledging his racism. That's all I wanted.

But since you gave the options, lets go #2.

Black unemployment last 2 years under Obama fell by 3.3%
Black unemployment last 2 years under Trump fell by 0.9%

In fact over the last 9 months black unemployment has gone UP under Trump. The largest growth of black unemployment over that large of a time period since W was in office.

That's the kind of reversing trend you meant? Slowing down the black unemployment loss, and actually turning it around now so it is going up instead?

Yeah we had a trend that led to a historic low. Remind me who created most of those jobs? And who was responsible for the slowing of those trends and actual reversing of them now?

I've seen it all, punk. Your lame games are old and tired. Try some new stuff. You're very weak.
Damn, you are really going off the top here kid. I'll try to be more gentle when handling you as you seem REALLY triggered here. ok will that help you out?

Damn, you are really going off the top here kid. I'll try to be more gentle when handling you as you seem REALLY triggered here. ok will that help you out?
You're a one trick pony...yaaaaaaaawnnnnn.........
...nothing new.

...nothing new.

Jeez dude you just can't stop. Please, I can try and help. Can you at least promise me you don't have anything that could hurt anyone around. You seem pretty unhinged. I'm sorry for calling out you pointing out you accept racism. So sorry. Didn't mean it. Whatever keeps you from being on TV as another deranged looney.

...nothing new.

Jeez dude you just can't stop. Please, I can try and help. Can you at least promise me you don't have anything that could hurt anyone around. You seem pretty unhinged. I'm sorry for calling out you pointing out you accept racism. So sorry. Didn't mean it. Whatever keeps you from being on TV as another deranged looney.
Poor pitiful little feller. Keep talking. You're putting yourself on display with flashing lights. Keep going.

...nothing new.

Poor pitiful little feller. Keep talking. You're putting yourself on display with flashing lights. Keep going.
Wow, lights going off you are so triggered there?!

Please kid, calm down. You need your safe space.. You just don't quit do you?

...nothing new.

Wow, lights going off you are so triggered there?!

Please kid, calm down. You need your safe space.. You just don't quit do you?
Oh my god, you've been here for a week and brought nothing to the table. Did that game work for you at other political forums? We have adults and intelligent people here. Why don't you try "Defending the Truth" or Political Hotwire; they play that same game.

And build 95 miles of boarder . but it was ok .
Why isnt it ok for trump to do so
So Obama built less than 100 miles of border fence where needed but Trump wants to build a gigantic 2000 mile long cement wall. And those two things are exactly the same? Are you sure?

Forum List

Back