Obama declared a national crisis at the boarder

Assuming that is true, then Obama should support Trump’s action. LOL.
The truth is that Obama was giving lip service on border security, like every president before him (Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush) with no real intent to do a goddamn thing about it.

That is likely the main push behind the never-Trump movement. He is not all-in on the lip service game.

That was just like the U.S.Embassy move to Jerusalem that has been voted on and decided for decades that was a political game played by the political elite to get votes. Trump does not appear to give much lip service without at least attempting backing it up (good or bad, love him or hate him).

That scares the cat fuck out of professional politicians. Solving problems puts them out of work, so they put on a show and do things like "try" for 7 years to deal with Obamacare, etc. but bitch about needing more power to get anything done (looking at you, Mushmouth McConnell).

And when they do have power, the do jack fucking shit.

Fuck them ALL!!!

You are so right. If only more Americans could see the charade being played on them.

And build 95 miles of boarder . but it was ok .
Why isnt it ok for trump to do so

Link please?
Obama called it a "national crisis" in a speech. He didn't declare a national emergency.

Not at all. Obama let Congress take action and legislate, and then enacted their plan. Trump let Congress take action and legislate and then overrode their plan.
See the post above yours, if you really want the truth.

Link please?
Obama called it a "national crisis" in a speech. He didn't declare a national emergency.

Not at all. Obama let Congress take action and legislate, and then enacted their plan. Trump let Congress take action and legislate and then overrode their plan.
...and besides, how many EOs did BO issue? Thus bypassing Congress.

You are too funny.

Link please?

You are too funny.

276 in 8 years and most of them did not bypass congress, and Trump in 2 years did 92 with no imput from congress.

And now an appropriation bill.

Link please?

You are too funny.

276 in 8 years and most of them did not bypass congress, and Trump in 2 years did 92 with no imput from congress.

Okay. BO still bypassed Congress on occasion, which was my point.

You are too funny.

No, The only national Emergency to undermine and directly oppose the Constitutional power of the Legislative branch to control our government budget has been this one.

You are too funny.

No, The only national Emergency to undermine and directly oppose the Constitutional power of the Legislative branch to control our government budget has been this one.
Yes I know you think Trump the worse president of all time, just as the msm tells you.

Obama threatened executive action over a ridiculous congress?
What a fucking dictator!

You are too funny.

Yes I know you think Trump the worse president of all time, just as the msm tells you.

Nope, that was my own decision. I'll never vote for a draft dodger. I won't vote for someone who calls out gold star families and POW's like him. And the celebrity New Yorker turned hollywood reality show guy thing doesn't do it for me, nor does the tacit racism. sorry. First and only vote that wasn't Republican for me was that. My vote, my choice. Russian bots and accounts aren't going to change it either as they pass on their easily debunked stories.

But yes, if you want to take a side between the Russian influencers or the MSM, I'll go with the latter.

I see you aren't actually defending your position with facts though but rather trying to divert attention elsewhere. Figures.

It surprises me that oh so many just don't get it. The difference is the way Trump politicized the wall in how he spoke of the Mexicans. He poisoned the issue with me when he expressed those that are doing the back breaking task of working our farm fields and doing other physical labor as the exception and not the rule. Thus I see Trump's wall as a representation of bigotry rather than security.

It surprises me that oh so many just don't get it. The difference is the way Trump politicized the wall in how he spoke of the Mexicans. He poisoned the issue with me when he expressed those that are doing the back breaking task of working our farm fields and doing other physical labor as the exception and not the rule. Thus I see Trump's wall as a representation of bigotry rather than security.

Illegals are killing thousands of Americans you traitor.

I like many others, do not believe you. Maybe you could prove or show evidence of your claim.

And others based on their blind belief say climate change will kill all those remaining.

After all:
  • One person dies of melanoma every hour.
  • In the past decade (2008 – 2018) the number of new melanoma cases diagnosed annually has increased by 53 percent.

Link please?

He won't.... Because if he does the cartel money will dry up.

Jo

Are you saying Obama is into drug cartels? Specify what you are insinuating.

Forum List

Back