Obama decides to invade 3 more countries.

Will there ever be an end to all these foreign interventions? You would think this nation would have tired of war by now. I mean isn't 70 straight years of war enough? Maybe it's time to try peace instead? It couldn't hurt.

:clap2:

The Prince of Peace did promise to change that. Remember he said he would end the wars, close Gitmo... The only change I see is he spending more money on WAR that we don't have and we'll have to borrow from China! WTF I think they should make Nobama give back his Nobel Peace Prize.

There are some Senators like John McCain and Lindsey Graham and others who are chopping at the bit to start a war with Iran. People have to start screaming at the top of their lungs at the politicians before they run us into the ground. Just like a small child we have to take away something that they like. Something like, political power in office because we will vote them out of office. Call them now the (800) numbers are in the signature.

Granted we do not want war with Iran, nor anyone else for that matter, but we do have to take some type of strong action against them. I just don't know what....

Invade Canada!

Save a shitload on shipping costs.

We could use the property.

WE could solve the problem of the Quebecois. Make English THE only permitted language in all of the Canuckian territories! Eh?

Sorry Toro.

But if the President is going to move our military like chess pieces, we might as well go after something useful.

Will there ever be an end to all these foreign interventions? You would think this nation would have tired of war by now. I mean isn't 70 straight years of war enough? Maybe it's time to try peace instead? It couldn't hurt.

The Prince of Peace did promise to change that. Remember he said he would end the wars, close Gitmo... The only change I see is he spending more money on WAR that we don't have and we'll have to borrow from China! WTF I think they should make Nobama give back his Nobel Peace Prize.

There are some Senators like John McCain and Lindsey Graham and others who are chopping at the bit to start a war with Iran. People have to start screaming at the top of their lungs at the politicians before they run us into the ground. Just like a small child we have to take away something that they like. Something like, political power in office because we will vote them out of office. Call them now the (800) numbers are in the signature.

Granted we do not want war with Iran, nor anyone else for that matter, but we do have to take some type of strong action against them. I just don't know what....

Well, how about we let Israel bomb Iran where they live and at their nuke plant. Iranian leaders will turn into another Hitler if we don't nip it in the bud. Everyone has to ask themselves this question. How broke do we have to get, before other countries attack us and win? I think the sharks smell blood in the water.

I believe we need to get out of the Middle East altogether we’re spending too many billions per year there ($350 billion per year.) It sounds like very soon Pakistan will be our enemy, after we gave them billions of dollars. Our politicians so stupid they can’t even buy friends!

Another thing the politicians can’t do is turn a profit or break even on any venture. I say it’s time to change management! No company in the world would let their employees lose money on a constant basis.

The politicians are the taxpayers employees not the other way around. This is how you fire the politicians, you vote them out of office! Vote The Bums Out!

Well, how about we let Israel bomb Iran where they live and at their nuke plant. Iranian leaders will turn into another Hitler if we don't nip it in the bud. Everyone has to ask themselves this question. How broke do we have to get, before other countries attack us and win? I think the sharks smell blood in the water.

I believe we need to get out of the Middle East altogether we’re spending too many billions per year there ($350 billion per year.) It sounds like very soon Pakistan will be our enemy, after we gave them billions of dollars. Our politicians are so stupid they can’t buy friends!!

Another thing the politicians can’t do is turn a profit or break even on any venture. I say it’s time to change management! No company in the world would let their employees lose money on a consistent basis. The politicians are the taxpayers employees not the other way around. How you fire the politicians is by voting them out of office! Vote The Bums Out!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back