Obama Crimes

Why would Obama's Grandmother say that he was born in Kenya? If that's true, then someone in Hawaii either had to be bribed to certify his birth certificate or they did it willingly.

There is no evidence the Grandmother ever said Obama was born in Kenya. A tape was claimed to exist that had her saying it, yet never provided. And isn't it convenient she is dead now to make any wild claim someone wants.

In other words, you will believe whatever you chose to believe, facts are irrelevant.

Don't be silly. Do you always believe what the government tells you? I doubt that. The world is not always black and white. Sometimes there are gray areas that should be investigated. You need to keep an open-mind and investigate the information presented.

Don't be silly. Do you always believe what the government tells you? I doubt that. The world is not always black and white. Sometimes there are gray areas that should be investigated. You need to keep an open-mind and investigate the information presented.

Had there been the slightest doubt concerning Obama's citizenship, this would have been highlighted by both the Clinton and the McCain campaigns. It was not, and there is absolutely no basis that I can see for these statements.

Had there been the slightest doubt concerning Obama's citizenship, this would have been highlighted by both the Clinton and the McCain campaigns. It was not, and there is absolutely no basis that I can see for these statements.

Hilarious! You somehow think the two major political parties in the United States are different in some way. Here's a clue: they both want power. Therefore, they will do anything to keep that power. Did Hillary take a position in Obama's cabinet? Of course. Is John McCain a Neoconservative? Of course. Stop trusting the government so much. Pretty soon you'll be telling me that America invaded Iraq because of WMDs.

To those of you who frivolously dismiss these inquiries into whether Obama is qualified to be president, you are showing your contempt for the constitution. It demands that he be a natural born citizen by its own definition. If he isn't, then he is not qualified. It is possible in Hawaii to get a birth certificate without having been born there. And even if he was born in Hawaii, there is still a question as to whether he fits the definition of a natural born citizen as is presented in Donofrio's case. And then there is the question as to whether he gave up his citizenship when his stepfather took him to live in Indonesia. He actually could be an illegal alien - and this would explain how he got into Pakistan at a time when those with American passports were not permitted, and why his Columbia records are sealed if he was admitted as a foreign student. These questions need to be definitively answered to satisfy the constitution.

Clinton should have been tossed from the presidency for placing himself in a position to be blackmailed (and he may well have been blackmailed by the Chinese, in that Loral Space was allowed to deliver to the Chinese ballistic missile technology that brought them 30 years ahead, and now they have nukes that can reach N.A. Why were they freely given this technology? Info on "interns", or maybe in return for laundered Chinese campaign contributions?) Barack Obama's secrecy in so much of his life opens up the possibility of him being blackmailed as president. Just a couple of examples: What if Kenya actually does have his birth records? Or what if he was registered as a foreign student when he was sponsored by Khalid al-Mansour, a known Islamic radical supporter? Obama should have to answer many questions about his life before he is ever allowed near the Oval Office.

Last edited:
To those of you who frivolously dismiss these inquiries into whether Obama is qualified to be president, you are showing your contempt for the constitution. It demands that he be a natural born citizen by its own definition. If he isn't, then he is not qualified. It is possible in Hawaii to get a birth certificate without having been born there. And even if he was born in Hawaii, there is still a question as to whether he fits the definition of a natural born citizen as is presented in Donofrio's case. And then there is the question as to whether he gave up his citizenship when his stepfather took him to live in Indonesia. He actually could be an illegal alien - and this would explain how he got into Pakistan at a time when those with American passports were not permitted, and why his Columbia records are sealed if he was admitted as a foreign student. These questions need to be definitively answered to satisfy the constitution.

Clinton should have been tossed from the presidency for placing himself in a position to be blackmailed (and he may well have been blackmailed by the Chinese, in that Loral Space was allowed to deliver to the Chinese ballistic missile technology that brought them 30 years ahead, and now they have nukes that can reach N.A. Why were they freely given this technology? Info on "interns", or maybe in return for laundered Chinese campaign contributions?) Barack Obama's secrecy in so much of his life opens up the possibility of him being blackmailed as president. Just a couple of examples: What if Kenya actually does have his birth records? Or what if he was registered as a foreign student when he was sponsored by Khalid al-Mansour, a known Islamic radical supporter? Obama should have to answer many questions about his life before he is ever allowed near the Oval Office.
dont you think the GOP would have already exposed this if it were true?
or even Hillary during the primaries?
this is a waste of time because if there was a reasonable chance any of this were true, it would have been exposed months ago

this is a waste of time because if there was a reasonable chance any of this were true, it would have been exposed months ago
How exactly?

And if there is nothing to all this, why is Obama spending hundreds of thousands of dollars (and potentially millions), and forcing over a dozen states (so far) to defend his qualifications to be president in court battles, when it would only cost him twenty bucks to have his vault certificate of live birth opened for examination?

I wish I had your trust in the two major parties in the United States. The fact is, I don't. The GOP may have had secrets of their own and Hillary is now working for Obama. I hope there is no conspiracy, but questions remain. One thing I do know is that the two major parties want to remain in power. They also seem to be above the law. Here's an example:

The Daily Texan - Texas high court overturns Libertarian Barr’s lawsuit

I wish I had your trust in the two major parties in the United States. The fact is, I don't. The GOP may have had secrets of their own and Hillary is now working for Obama. I hope there is no conspiracy, but questions remain. One thing I do know is that the two major parties want to remain in power. They also seem to be above the law. Here's an example:

The Daily Texan - Texas high court overturns Libertarian Barr’s lawsuit
i dont trust any party
but you think the McCain camp wouldnt have investigated this to give them an advantage in the race?

i dont trust any party
but you think the McCain camp wouldnt have investigated this to give them an advantage in the race?

Doubtful. They would just start slamming McCain because he was born on a military base outside of the United States. There are also some Republicans who want to amend the Constitution to allow Schwarzenegger to run as President in the future.

Doubtful. They would just start slamming McCain because he was born on a military base outside of the United States. There are also some Republicans who want to amend the Constitution to allow Schwarzenegger to run as President in the future.

It seems the Constitution has become nothing more than a roll of toilet paper these days.
Now there is an argument that Hillary Clinton may be constitutionally ineligible for Sec. of State due to the "Emoluments Clause"
---------------------------------------------------------------

From NBC’s Pete Williams

If President-elect Barack Obama nominates Hillary Clinton to be secretary of state, many legal scholars believe it would be the former law professor's first violation of the Constitution as president.

Why? Because the Constitution forbids the appointment of members of Congress to administration jobs if the salary of the job they'd take was raised while they were in Congress. (Article I, Section 6: "No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil office ... the Emoluments whereof shall have been encreased during such time." Emoluments meaning salaries and benefits.)

Why don't you tell us how you THINK the Constitution defines a natural born citizen since you seem to KNOW so much about this....?

Care

Why don't you tell us how you THINK the Constitution defines a natural born citizen since you seem to KNOW so much about this....?

Care
It's in the constitution - go read it...

(I realize that the constitution to a liberal is like a silver cross to a vampire, but maybe you're an "indepenent" and can handle it with thick gloves...)

It's in the constitution - go read it...

(I realize that the constitution to a liberal is like a silver cross to a vampire, but maybe you're an "indepenent" and can handle it with thick gloves...)

i have read it and its followup, the question is, have you?

Mccain would not be a natural born citizen according to how you seem to interpret it....yet he is.....?

the original constitution makes no mention of children born to us citizens overseas being natural born citizens at birth, does it?

care

i have read it and its followup, the question is, have you?

Mccain would not be a natural born citizen according to how you seem to interpret it....yet he is.....?

the original constitution makes no mention of children born to us citizens overseas being natural born citizens at birth, does it?

care
Leo Donofrio's case is being looked at by the supreme court on Dec.5 - hopefully we'll find out from them how they interpret it, seeing as their opinion is likely the only one that really matters.

Leo Donofrio's case is being looked at by the supreme court on Dec.5 - hopefully we'll find out from them how they interpret it, seeing as their opinion is likely the only one that really matters.

here's something to read regarding mccain's eligibility....

McCain’s Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out

.....LOWELL P. WEICKER JR., of Connecticut, born in Paris, was told he was eligible for the Oval Office.

GEORGE ROMNEY, born in Mexico, ran for the presidency in 1968.

BARRY GOLDWATER was born in the Arizona territory in 1909, before it became a state.

CHESTER A. ARTHUR was born in Vermont, but rumors suggested it was Canada.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/politics/28mccain.html?_r=1

In 1790 Congress wrote a statute law regarding the Naturalization of Citizens not born here and also included in the language that Children BORN from American citizens overseas are considered Natural Born citizens....that's just a couple of years after the constitutional convention....

so to me, this is the intent of our founders clarified in this 1790 law, therefore mccain is a natural born citizen....

AND, if mccain is a natural born citizen because of this law writen in 1790 then obama would be as well....

It has already been ruled over the years that anyone born in a foreign country on a USA base, station, or facility is NOT the same as being on American soil when born...

this is because foreign workers may end up delievering their babies on one of Our Bases and this DOES NOT MEAN that these babies automatically have american citizenship as it would be for any baby born on usa soil would be a natural born citizen.

And if you think about it from another angle, any child born from ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS on USA soil would be considered a natural born citizen and be ELIGIBLE to be President of the United States, while if interpreted in the way that you do, McCain and Obama, born from a usa citizen WOULD NOT BE....

And quite frankly, that "just ain't right" in my book, so to me, the Naturalization statute that was added in to law in 1790, and signed in to law by George Washington,. out first president, which included a part in it regarding the children from American citizens born overseas as being natural born citizens, is good enough, and only makes sense.

Care

Last edited:

Forum List

Back