Obama Crimes

Man you are one stupid chickenhawk.. Only 1 parent needs to be a citizen for the child to recieve natural born citizen status.. read up before you open your dumbass mouth and enter your foot.
this from the fucking moron bitch that claims she has me on ignore

and she is totally fucking WRONG as usual

you are on ignore dipshit,, but I can choose to view a particular post by clicking on it.. I am wrong?? :lol: :lol: :lol: I just posted the law proving only 1 parent needs to be a citizen. you are wrong the same way you are wrong on 99% of the threads I see you on, how many times this week have you been called out on your BS?? you are a joke, you can't even admit when you are blatantly wrong. here you go again for the slow and stupid!!

1934 Act of May 24, 1934, Section 1, 48 Stat. 797.

In the United States, a person is considered to be born a citizen either due to place of birth within U.S. territorial jurisdiction (jus soli) or through descent from a U.S. citizen (jus sanguinis), or through some combination of those two elements. (Only needs 1 parent to be citizen dumb ASS!!) :lol:

"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States: but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to any such child unless the citizen father or citizen mother, as the case may be, has resided in the United States previous to the birth of such child

still trying to neg rep me?? :lol: :lol: I cant see it,, :lol: If you doubt what I am saying why not ask one of the mods they will tell you,,

you are on ignore dipshit,, but I can choose to view a particular post by clicking on it.. I am wrong?? :lol: :lol: :lol: I just posted the law proving only 1 parent needs to be a citizen. you are wrong the same way you are wrong on 99% of the threads I see you on, how many times this week have you been called out on your BS?? you are a joke, you can't even admit when you are blatantly wrong. here you go again for the slow and stupid!!

1934 Act of May 24, 1934, Section 1, 48 Stat. 797.

In the United States, a person is considered to be born a citizen either due to place of birth within U.S. territorial jurisdiction (jus soli) or through descent from a U.S. citizen (jus sanguinis), or through some combination of those two elements. (Only needs 1 parent to be citizen dumb ASS!!) :lol:

"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States: but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to any such child unless the citizen father or citizen mother, as the case may be, has resided in the United States previous to the birth of such child
again, that does NOT make them NATURAL BORN
you keep ignoring the FACTS

still trying to neg rep me?? :lol: :lol: I cant see it,, :lol: If you doubt what I am saying why not ask one of the mods they will tell you,,
then maybe you shouldnt be so fucking ignorant and admit the truth

Last edited:
again, that does NOT make them NATURAL BORN
you keep ignoring the FACTS

No you are wrong again dumbshit!!

"In general, a natural-born citizen of a country is someone who is legally recognized as that country's citizen as of the moment of birth" Can you interpet this with your dull brain? Or do I have to spell it out for you like a child?

In the United States, a person is considered to be born a citizen either due to place of birth within U.S. territorial jurisdiction (jus soli) or through descent from a U.S. citizen (jus sanguinis), or through some combination of those two elements. Are you finally getting it dimwit?? Read it s-l-o-w- so you can understand, "a person is considered to be born a citizen" that means no matter where it happened if one parent is an American citizen then that child is a NATURAL born citizen as well. I knew you were dumb, but I didn't think it was this bad..

then maybe you shouldnt be so fucking ignorant and amit the truth

well I can "amit" the truth, I am right you are wrong just like the other 100% of the time. Ask the mods, when you are on ignore I can select certain post to read, yet I cannot read what you try and neg rep me on. nice try though :lol:

No you are wrong again dumbshit!!

"In general, a natural-born citizen of a country is someone who is legally recognized as that country's citizen as of the moment of birth" Can you interpet this with your dull brain? Or do I have to spell it out for you like a child?

In the United States, a person is considered to be born a citizen either due to place of birth within U.S. territorial jurisdiction (jus soli) or through descent from a U.S. citizen (jus sanguinis), or through some combination of those two elements. Are you finally getting it dimwit?? Read it s-l-o-w- so you can understand, "a person is considered to be born a citizen" that means no matter where it happened if one parent is an American citizen then that child is a NATURAL born citizen as well. I knew you were dumb, but I didn't think it was this bad..
you are reading that WRONG
one can be born a citizen, without being natural born
so you are the dumb fuck

well I can "amit" the truth, I am right you are wrong just like the other 100% of the time. Ask the mods, when you are on ignore I can select certain post to read, yet I cannot read what you try and neg rep me on. nice try though :lol:
who gives a fuck what you can or cant read, clearly you cant read english anyway
it is still a neg rep you fucking moron
i dont care if you can read it or not

More facts for your dumb ass to read up on..

Of historical note, Martin Van Buren was actually the first "natural born citizen" to become President. Prior Presidents had been born British subjects and were not "natural-born Citizens" but were eligible because they qualified by being "a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution."

More facts for your dumb ass to read up on..
no shit, they qualified as citizens, althought NOT NATURALLY BORN

and did you even notice the qualifier in that, "at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution."

Last edited:
you are reading that WRONG
one can be born a citizen, without being natural born
so you are the dumb fuck

:clap2: Congratulations for making the dumbest statement on this board, EVER!

Natural born citizen = legally recognized as that country's citizen as of the moment of birth. LEGALLY RECOGNIZED= At least one parent being a US citizen at time of birth. Holy shit, how does it feel to get owned? Are you getting used to it by now?

no shit, they qualified as citizens, althought NOT NATURALLY BORN

and did you even notice the qualifier in that, "at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution."

Yes this came way before Obama you stupid ass. Oh man it is fun toying with the retards.

:clap2: Congratulations for making the dumbest statement on this board, EVER!

Natural born citizen = legally recognized as that country's citizen as of the moment of birth. LEGALLY RECOGNIZED= At least one parent being a US citizen at time of birth. Holy shit, how does it feel to get owned? Are you getting used to it by now?
no, it isnt
you dumb fuck

yeah, you the bitch kween
you smashed no one cause i'm right and you are wrong, as usual

I smashed you, and owned you thoroughly. You cant keep up your lack of brain or will power is your weakness. Anyone can muster up the one sentence insults that you come up with, but I exposed you as the fool you are. And everyone who will read the thread can clearly see you are full of shit!!

I smashed you, and owned you thoroughly. You cant keep up your lack of brain or will power is your weakness. Anyone can muster up the one sentence insults that you come up with, but I exposed you as the fool you are. And everyone who will read the thread can clearly see you are full of shit!!
You're the bitch who's owned. I'm still waiting for you to post the title for the yellow Viper. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back