Obama Crimes

Yet if you are as well to do as you like to claim it would not have struck a chord like it did.. My avatar may represent a expensive yellow toy to you, but it is not your avatar is it? To me my avatar is something I am proud of and enjoy. I am involved in the local car club, and participate in car shows here as well.

Once again your avatar is a depiction of your identity for yourself, to others it may represent an over the hill actor holding a rifle with blanks and pretending to have deadly aim. Of course you may prefer fiction over real life, but that is your right.

You seem to have a typical bias that I see a lot of, you are a part of that group who says things like "I hate guys who drive Mercedes" even though they may know nothing about the actual owner they have a pre conceived bias that they hold against them because of the type of car they drive. You prove it with your statements about me. Honestly your behavior says more about who you are and what you DONT own alot more then it says anything about me.

This proves once again that you are "object-centric", and that my aim, while not from a rifle, is highly accurate.

This proves once again that you are "object-centric", and that my aim, while not from a rifle, is highly accurate.

:lol: So is it safe to say you are nothing more then an ACTOR! Living out your fantasies of imaginary gun battles on the messageboard?

You can say or think whatever shallow thought comes into your head. Meanwhile I'll toss another log on the fire. First I have to decide which fireplace though. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: The local shelter has more then 1 fireplace? Thats impressive, I am glad our tax dollars could be of assistance to you. I hope you enjoy your time snuggled up next to your bunk mate watching some old westeners talking about how you would have killed those guys in half the time. Enjoy!

HATERS.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: is this going to be what the right bitches about the entire time Obama is President?

:lol: is this going to be what the right bitches about the entire time Obama is President?

What do you care? You all made up some pretty ignorant things to complain about. At least ours probably will be based in facts not fiction.

Remind me again how those evil republicans were so smart they stole three elections but then forgot how on the 4th and 5th.

What do you care? You all made up some pretty ignorant things to complain about. At least ours probably will be based in facts not fiction.

Remind me again how those evil republicans were so smart they stole three elections but then forgot how on the 4th and 5th.
ROFLMAO, really

LOL yeah okay RGS you keep telling yourself it's fact and not fiction.

We didn't make up the tax cuts to the rich, we didn't make up the lies about Iraq, we didn't make up the torture in Gitmo, we didn't make up the excutive orders and signing statements, we didn't make up Bush's inability to not speak a proper sentence..... those are facts.

LOL yeah okay RGS you keep telling yourself it's fact and not fiction.

We didn't make up the tax cuts to the rich, we didn't make up the lies about Iraq, we didn't make up the torture in Gitmo, we didn't make up the excutive orders and signing statements, we didn't make up Bush's inability to not speak a proper sentence..... those are facts.
actually, all of that IS made up and false
:lol:
you just proved what he said to be correct

well, except Bush's poor speaking skills

actually, all of that IS made up and false
:lol:
you just proved what he said to be correct

well, except Bush's poor speaking skills

oh really? so bush didn't give tax cuts to the rich, the war in Iraq wasn't based on lies, there was no torture in Gitmo, bush didn't issue executive orders and signing statements that either directly or indirectly allowed for the disregard of laws that were passed? wow....how far up your own ass exactly is your head wedged DC?

oh really? so bush didn't give tax cuts to the rich, the war in Iraq wasn't based on lies, there was no torture in Gitmo, bush didn't issue executive orders and signing statements that either directly or indirectly allowed for the disregard of laws that were passed? wow....how far up your own ass exactly is your head wedged DC?
everyone got tax cuts
no lies on Iraq, being wrong doesnt equal lies(moonbat bullshit)
i guess it depends on what YOU call torture, i say no, not in gitmo
every POTUS has done signing orders

and before you comment on where my head is, get your own out of your ass first

everyone got tax cuts
no lies on Iraq, being wrong doesnt equal lies(moonbat bullshit)
i guess it depends on what YOU call torture, i say no, not in gitmo
every POTUS has done signing orders

and before you comment on where my head is, get your own out of your ass first

I got a tax cut? wow thanks...didn't notice it.

they used intelligence which they KNEW was faulty that = lies IMO. YMMV depending on what is acceptable to you as noted about torture.

waterboarding = torture, stress positions = torture, being held indefintely without counsel and without a chance to defend oneself = BULLSHIT and unAmerican

yep every POTUS does signing statements, Bush turned it into an art form though....even using it to undermine the law against torture right after signing it.

My head is on my shoulders.... I don't deny the facts like you seem willing to do. But you're a con....I don't expect much else from your ilk.

I got a tax cut? wow thanks...didn't notice it.

they used intelligence which they KNEW was faulty that = lies IMO. YMMV depending on what is acceptable to you as noted about torture.

waterboarding = torture, stress positions = torture, being held indefintely without counsel and without a chance to defend oneself = BULLSHIT and unAmerican

yep every POTUS does signing statements, Bush turned it into an art form though....even using it to undermine the law against torture right after signing it.

My head is on my shoulders.... I don't deny the facts like you seem willing to do. But you're a con....I don't expect much else from your ilk.
fine, be ignorant and believe the bullshit you get fed by the moonbats
i dont deny the truth, but you sure do

fine, be ignorant and believe the bullshit you get fed by the moonbats
i dont deny the truth, but you sure do

you offer no proof that what I'm saying is false and I suspect that history will show that what I'm saying is the truth so who is in denial?

you offer no proof that what I'm saying is false and I suspect that history will show that what I'm saying is the truth so who is in denial?
you offer no proof you are right
its not up to ME to prove a negative
its up to you to prove the positive
and you cant because you are WRONG

I am fed up with the outlandish remarks made by everyone who fails to question the need for any politician (wishing to hold or illegally holding a high level position in our government) to keep their personal records sealed. Then not questioning their abusing their power of office to delay court cases filed against them to gain leverage for a successful term and potential re-election.

When Obama labels the issue of his birth certificate as “silliness” was it pure “silliness on his part when he found it necessary to hire a team of lawyers, spending over one million dollars (of whose money should be determined) to keep the petitions filed against him suspended in the courts? I would say the latter is a rather high price to pay for silliness or evasion practices for covering up something he claims to be nothing!

After 2 years, he now conveniently produces a certificate of live birth and expects everything to be ok forgetting about the other five (5) documents outlined in our petition to the courts with more questionable areas coming to light such as an invalid select service filing and multiple social security numbers. His name is not a common name, so why has several social security numbers been established. Obama said “no one is above the law” except for him! Without validation as to the authenticity of the birth document or any other document presented, is accomplished by an independent and qualified source with no ties to Obama, the Democratic leadership or other high level government officials including the Supreme Court who continue to assist in the cover up and the unsealing of his records is likewise immediately accomplished, Obama will not be vindicated and should be disqualified and removed from office.

WHATEVER HE IS HIDING COULD SERIOUSLY IMPACT HIS POSITION OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE RELEASED THEM A LONG TIME AGO WHICH COULD HAVE ELIMINATED SUCH AN OUTRAGEOUS LEGAL EXPENDITURE WHICH SOMEONE IS GENEOUSLY PROVIDING---I HOPE IT’S NOT HIDDEN IN OUR DEFICIT.

Obama was right when he said Americans can be dismissive. We have dismissed the possibility that a foreigner could have gained access to one of the most critical positions in our country and likewise has gained access to top secret information while under our watch all because political parties have been given the sole power of qualifying their own candidates without any interference from other regulatory agencies especially our Judicial System.

Have we as citizens become so lackadaisical in our attitudes----believing without questioning uncertainty, that we are jeopardizing our future freedoms and those of our children merely on the say so of an individual who has so much controversy surrounding him.

Empowering only the individual political party to adequately select a qualifying candidate is not only disloyal but dangerous to us----especially when their selection process is based purely on who can provide the best propaganda techniques and political manipulation ability to assure them of a win unconcerned about the consequences to the people and our country (similar to the methods used by Hitler and Stalin). Will the American people be going down the same destructive path suffered by the people of Germany & Russia, when our own government arrogantly fails to listen to what history has in fact substantiated---A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious, but it cannot survive treason from within. Treason by individuals who care more about power, prestige and financial gain then the safety & financial security of their country.

I am fed up with the diehard politicians, and even worse the diehard voters. We don’t expect much from the politicians since they all play the same game when it suits their election strategy---playing on the needs of the people over what they really will support after they get elected.

No longer do I want to be a fickle voter, one that keeps voting in or out political candidates in the hope that I will receive proper representation in the next election process.

However, when the diehard voter uses the false assumption that their party can do no wrong and continue hiding their heads in the sand without researching or questioning the issues themselves instead of accepting mere propaganda, they are just as bad as the deceitful and manipulative political parties holding office and those which they continue to loyally support. They have no right to complain if things get out of control and their lives become severely impacted. They only have themselves to blame for their lackadaisical & complacent attitudes.

No one has to believe what we are saying, but it is with willing ignorance and acceptance that people can be fooled, which Obama is counting on.

If you can logically believe there is no reason to question the following then I can only hope that there are a sufficient number that care more about their country then their political affiliation:

1. Why Congress chose to pursue a discriminatory interrogation process against the rival candidate, McCain, to determine his qualification to run as a Presidential candidate but did not do so for Obama? Who served on the Interrogation Committee and was there a conflict of interest violation involved?

2. If Obama is innocent and has nothing to hide, why was it necessary to spend over a million dollars hiring a team of lawyers to keep all his records permanently sealed? What discrediting information is he hiding which could cause him irrevocable harm, and who is paying for this ongoing outrageous expenditure? I hope it’s not being extracted from the stimulus program or is hidden elsewhere in our deficit!

To believe that after 2-1/2 years his producing only a copy of his long form certificate will appease us is a joke in itself. It was never only about his questionable birth which our petition to the courts have amply identified, all of which Obama and his legal team are fully aware.

Until validation as to the authenticity of the birth document or any other document presented, is accomplished by an independent and qualified source with no ties to Obama, the Democratic leadership or other high level government officials including the Supreme Court who continue to assist in the cover up and the unsealing of his records is likewise immediately accomplished, Obama will not be vindicated which should at least impact his future career aspirations and hopefully cut short his political reign now.

Forum List

Back