Obama Crimes

DAMN, Kona coffee is the best
must be good to get it fresh

My neighbor is a major coffee farmer, if you pm me your address I will send you a huge vacuum sealed bag of fresh kona coffee beans. That same neighbor also owns a farm in Kau which is a town about 50 miles away from Kona, Kau was recently rated above Kona in quality of Coffee.

Yeah and I own a house right next to a ski slope. ::eusa_liar:

Give me your address, I will send you some coffee from here. You can look at the return address to verify I do actually live here. I will include a personal note so that you are 100% sure it is me. Lmk, pm it to me if you are serious about your accusations.

My neighbor is a major coffee farmer, if you pm me your address I will send you a huge vacuum sealed bag of fresh kona coffee beans. That same neighbor also owns a farm in Kau which is a town about 50 miles away from Kona, Kau was recently rated above Kona in quality of Coffee.
naw, not supposed to have coffee right now
i do miss it some, even though i didnt always have it every day
funny how you dont miss something till your told not to have it anymore

Yeah I'm going to give you my address. :cuckoo:

why, what am I going to do to you? I am offering to prove I am who I say I am. do you always make accusations on the internet with no plan to back it up? are you afraid I will find out you still live in the doublewide with your mommy? your posts prove you are not at all concerned with what the truth is, so it is obvious you are just a troll, and I will stop feeding you.

why, what am I going to do to you? I am offering to prove I am who I say I am. do you always make accusations on the internet with no plan to back it up? are you afraid I will find out you still live in the doublewide with your mommy? your posts prove you are not at all concerned with what the truth is, so it is obvious you are just a troll, and I will stop feeding you.
Any gal who has an avatar of a fucking car and claims to be better than anyone else because of her possessions is likely to do anything. Since you haven't been around here all that long suffice it to say that I have some rather, say, strong opinions about things and have pissed off many people to the point of generating more than a handful of threats and insults. I'll guarantee you that the ones with the most viscous tongues are also the the biggest woosies that I could shred with my bare hands but that doesn't mean that I want them visiting my family during the middle of the night.

Any gal who has an avatar of a fucking car and claims to be better than anyone else because of her possessions is likely to do anything. Since you haven't been around here all that long suffice it to say that I have some rather, say, strong opinions about things and have pissed off many people to the point of generating more than a handful of threats and insults. I'll guarantee you that the ones with the most viscous tongues are also the the biggest woosies that I could shred with my bare hands but that doesn't mean that I want them visiting my family during the middle of the night.

You have just described yourself to a tee. Where did I claim I was better then anybody? I simply posted in a thread about "cars" what kind of cars I own. You then jumped in, and decided to insinuate I was lying. I just tried to prove I was not, where do you get me thinking I am better? Obviously you have issues with your self esteem and feel the need to attack others who may be better off then you. You claim I am lying about having a viper,surfing,and living in Kona. I have responded with offers to show proof that I am not, and you choose to ignore it and reply with "yea sure" If you are going to make the accusation why not back it up? Since you can shred others with your bare hands :lol: Your behavior is similar to a common online phenomenon.

Troll:A troll is a user of a newsgroup, forum or message board that posts messages with the intent of inciting an argument or flame-war.

TO my dear Divecon :eusa_eh:

AS I STATED.....IF mccain is a natural born citizen though born in panana, and if obama was not born in hawaii (though he was) as you all are SPECULATING and DREAMING and HOPING....Obama would still be considered a natural born citizen. And if obama is not a natural born citizen according to YOU and Gord, then McCain is not either....

Here is something for you to read:

U.S. Constitution Online

Constitutional Topic: Citizenship

The Constitutional Topics pages at the USConstitution.net site are presented to delve deeper into topics than can be provided on the Glossary Page or in the FAQ pages. This Topic Page concerns Citizenship. Citizenship is mentioned in Article 1, Section 2, Article 1, Section 3, Article 1, Section 8, Article 2, Section 1, and in the 14th Amendment and several subsequent amendments.

If you're going to be involved in government in the United States, citizenship is a must. To be a Senator or Representative, you must be a citizen of the United States. To be President, not only must you be a citizen, but you must also be natural-born. Aside from participation in government, citizenship is an honor bestowed upon people by the citizenry of the United States when a non-citizen passes the required tests and submits to an oath.

Natural-born citizen

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

Anyone born inside the United States

Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe

Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.

Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national

Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year

Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21

***Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)

A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

Separate sections handle territories that the United States has acquired over time, such as Puerto Rico (8 USC 1402), Alaska (8 USC 1404), Hawaii (8 USC 1405), the U.S. Virgin Islands (8 USC 1406), and Guam (8 USC 1407). Each of these sections confer citizenship on persons living in these territories as of a certain date, and usually confer natural-born status on persons born in those territories after that date. For example, for Puerto Rico, all persons born in Puerto Rico between April 11, 1899, and January 12, 1941, are automatically conferred citizenship as of the date the law was signed by the President (June 27, 1952). Additionally, all persons born in Puerto Rico on or after January 13, 1941, are natural-born citizens of the United States. Note that because of when the law was passed, for some, the natural-born status was retroactive.

The law contains one other section of historical note, concerning the Panama Canal Zone and the nation of Panama. In 8 USC 1403, the law states that anyone born in the Canal Zone or in Panama itself, on or after February 26, 1904, to a mother and/or father who is a United States citizen, was "declared" to be a United States citizen. Note that the terms "natural-born" or "citizen at birth" are missing from this section.

In 2008, when Arizona Senator John McCain ran for president on the Republican ticket, some theorized that because McCain was born in the Canal Zone, he was not actually qualified to be president. However, it should be noted that section 1403 was written to apply to a small group of people to whom section 1401 did not apply. McCain is a natural-born citizen under 8 USC 1401(c): "a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person." Not eveyone agrees that this section includes McCain - but absent a court ruling either way, we must presume citizenship.

Constitutional Topic: Citizenship - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

***Obama's mother was a natural born citizen of the USA and also lived in the USA for a near couple of decades before Obama was born....and he was BORN a USA citizen because of this, whether Obama was born in Hawaii, or Nigeria, or Kenya or China or Timbuktoo....

Care

TO my dear Divecon :eusa_eh:

AS I STATED.....IF mccain is a natural born citizen though born in panana, and if obama was not born in hawaii (though he was) as you all are SPECULATING and DREAMING and HOPING....Obama would still be considered a natural born citizen. And if obama is not a natural born citizen according to YOU and Gord, then McCain is not either....

Here is something for you to read:

Constitutional Topic: Citizenship - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

***Obama's mother was a natural born citizen of the USA and also lived in the USA for a near couple of decades before Obama was born....and he was BORN a USA citizen because of this, whether Obama was born in Hawaii, or Nigeria, or Kenya or China or Timbuktoo....

Care
:sigh:
i have already stated in SEVERAL posts that Obama was born in HI since the state of HI says so and issued him a bireth certificate
that however, does not change the fact that if someone is born of only ONE citizen on foriegn soil that while they WILL be a US Citizen, they will NOT be considered "Natural born"

:sigh:
i have already stated in SEVERAL posts that Obama was born in HI since the state of HI says so and issued him a bireth certificate
that however, does not change the fact that if someone is born of only ONE citizen on foriegn soil that while they WILL be a US Citizen, they will NOT be considered "Natural born"

Yes they will, she JUST cited the law for you.

that law states they will be a citizen, not natural born

No the law states who will be "citizens of the United States at birth:"

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

Dive,
The constitution mentions 2 type of citizens of the United States, Naturalized citizens....which are citizens of another country who apply and eventually become, citizens of the united states through a procedural process,

AND there are Natural born citizens or citizens AT BIRTH....who are born on our soil or born to an American Citizen over seas.

(Common Law, which we followed in America, also gave citizenship to a newborn based on parent's citizenship)

You have just described yourself to a tee. Where did I claim I was better then anybody? I simply posted in a thread about "cars" what kind of cars I own. You then jumped in, and decided to insinuate I was lying. I just tried to prove I was not, where do you get me thinking I am better? Obviously you have issues with your self esteem and feel the need to attack others who may be better off then you. You claim I am lying about having a viper,surfing,and living in Kona. ....
Actually, here’s what happened:

I gave you an obvious ribbing for showing off your toys:

Yeah sure you have a Viper. And I'm married to Kim Bassinger. :lol:

This prompted you to try and prove yourself, challenging me with a message board “death match”, calling me a queer, desperate, single loser, “and attacking everyone better off then you.”

Methinks you are the one with self esteem issues.

I have always noticed, by the way, that people with fancy toys like cars and speed boats are typically alone when showing them off….

Actually, here’s what happened:

I gave you an obvious ribbing for showing off your toys:

This prompted you to try and prove yourself, challenging me with a message board “death match”, calling me a queer, desperate, single loser, “and attacking everyone better off then you.”

Methinks you are the one with self esteem issues.

I have always noticed, by the way, that people with fancy toys like cars and speed boats are typically alone when showing them off….

Where was I showing off my toys? I never mentioned anything I owned until a thread came up asking what kind of cars I owned, I then responded by answering the questions. I find it funny that me posting what kind of car I had rubbed you in such the wrong way, who knew?? :lol: Nobody else on the board seem to be bothered by it, what happen a partner left you in the past for a person with a nicer car? Now you have some deep resentment against others? I just dont understand why it would bother you so much, and how you came off with the opinion that I was "showing off" I simply stated the year make and model of the cars I own, the same thing everyone else did. Why would you choose to attack me out of everyone else? Me thinks someone has a little self esteem issue when it comes to others with nicer things..

Where was I showing off my toys? I never mentioned anything I owned until a thread came up asking what kind of cars I owned, I then responded by answering the questions. I find it funny that me posting what kind of car I had rubbed you in such the wrong way, who knew?? :lol: Nobody else on the board seem to be bothered by it, what happen a partner left you in the past for a person with a nicer car? Now you have some deep resentment against others? I just dont understand why it would bother you so much, and how you came off with the opinion that I was "showing off" I simply stated the year make and model of the cars I own, the same thing everyone else did. Why would you choose to attack me out of everyone else? Me thinks someone has a little self esteem issue when it comes to others with nicer things..
I realize its difficult for you to realize, being as object-centric as you are, but you failed to address the issues that I posted. I use the term object-centric not simply due to your avatar, but also due to the attack attitude that you took when kidded about it, as well as your insistence that you own 'nicer objects' than I do. But again, if you would like to prove that you own more stuff than I do, then kindly proceed.

I am reminded of an episode with a poster on another board a while back who insisted that his education cost more than my house, and he became deeply embarrassed after I asked him "which one?". :lol:

I realize its difficult for you to realize, being as object-centric as you are, but you failed to address the issues that I posted. I use the term object-centric not simply due to your avatar, but also due to the attack attitude that you took when kidded about it, as well as your insistence that you own 'nicer objects' than I do. But again, if you would like to prove that you own more stuff than I do, then kindly proceed.

I am reminded of an episode with a poster on another board a while back who insisted that his education cost more than my house, and he became deeply embarrassed after I asked him "which one?". :lol:

Well my mistake of assuming I had "nicer objects" then you is no different then your mistake of assuming I do not own what I say I do.

Furthermore, you still fail to say where I was showing off? In the thread I posted my year make and model of the cars I own, just like everyone else did. Once again, what is the difference between me and the others?

Again, I made the assumption on you based on past experience, I have realized in the past that those who doubt you and try to tear you down usually have nothing to speak for themselves. Therefore they try to bring others to their lower level. I apologize if I offended you, but understand that I as well got offended when people question things I worked so hard for.

p.s. On the point you brought up about the other board, did you prove you had more then one house? Or did you just say you did?

Well my mistake of assuming I had "nicer objects" then you is no different then your mistake of assuming I do not own what I say I do.

Furthermore, you still fail to say where I was showing off? In the thread I posted my year make and model of the cars I own, just like everyone else did. Once again, what is the difference between me and the others?

Again, I made the assumption on you based on past experience, I have realized in the past that those who doubt you and try to tear you down usually have nothing to speak for themselves. Therefore they try to bring others to their lower level. I apologize if I offended you, but understand that I as well got offended when people question things I worked so hard for.

p.s. On the point you brought up about the other board, did you prove you had more then one house? Or did you just say you did?

Most people use avatars to depict some identity for themselves. Currently mine is an actor of advanced age, but with a rifle and deadly aim. I think it accurately reflects my personality on this forum. You, however, depict yourself as an expensive yellow toy. Your listing it struck a chord so I ribbed you for it. By your unsymmetrical reaction my self-depiction is validated. Think of yourself as a tin can flying wildly off a fence post, the result of a gentle squeeze from my index finger.

Suffice it to say that the brief description of my homes was enough to embarrass the other poster into a week-long tirade designed to deflect attention from his challenge and humiliating loss, one that I thoroughly enjoyed and reminded him of several times subsequently. :lol:

Most people use avatars to depict some identity for themselves. Currently mine is an actor of advanced age, but with a rifle and deadly aim. I think it accurately reflects my personality on this forum. You, however, depict yourself as an expensive yellow toy. Your listing it struck a chord so I ribbed you for it. By your unsymmetrical reaction my self-depiction is validated. Think of yourself as a tin can flying wildly off a fence post, the result of a gentle squeeze from my index finger.

Suffice it to say that the brief description of my homes was enough to embarrass the other poster into a week-long tirade designed to deflect attention from his challenge and humiliating loss, one that I thoroughly enjoyed and reminded him of several times subsequently. :lol:

Yet if you are as well to do as you like to claim it would not have struck a chord like it did.. My avatar may represent a expensive yellow toy to you, but it is not your avatar is it? To me my avatar is something I am proud of and enjoy. I am involved in the local car club, and participate in car shows here as well.

Once again your avatar is a depiction of your identity for yourself, to others it may represent an over the hill actor holding a rifle with blanks and pretending to have deadly aim. Of course you may prefer fiction over real life, but that is your right.

You seem to have a typical bias that I see a lot of, you are a part of that group who says things like "I hate guys who drive Mercedes" even though they may know nothing about the actual owner they have a pre conceived bias that they hold against them because of the type of car they drive. You prove it with your statements about me. Honestly your behavior says more about who you are and what you DONT own alot more then it says anything about me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back