Obama Continues To Impress

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Even David Brooks the Conservative is singing his praises :clap2:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/21/opinion/21brooks.html?em

As a result, the team he has announced so far is more impressive than any other in recent memory. One may not agree with them on everything or even most things, but a few things are indisputably true.

First, these are open-minded individuals who are persuadable by evidence. Orszag, who will probably be budget director, is trusted by Republicans and Democrats for his honest presentation of the facts.

Second, they are admired professionals. Conservative legal experts have a high regard for the probable attorney general, Eric Holder, despite the business over the Marc Rich pardon.

Third, they are not excessively partisan. Obama signaled that he means to live up to his postpartisan rhetoric by letting Joe Lieberman keep his committee chairmanship.

It's not reactionary to state that BHO is doing nothing more than trying to rerun the Clinton presidency.

Not too original

Even David Brooks the Conservative is singing his praises :clap2:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/21/opinion/21brooks.html?em

All the conservatives were worried that Obama would appoint Leftists to his cabinet. It looks like he's using centrists from the Clinton Administration, even Hillary Clinton (who, by the way, is more conservative than John McCain). His Presidency may be known as Clinton Part II, but only if conservatives take over Congress in 2010. If that doesn't happen, expect sluggish growth and even bigger government.

It's also not too smart to say that because its untrue

how many clinton retreads is BHO appointing?

Where is all this great change? More Washinton insiders doing the same old crap as before is supposed to be "changing the way Washington works"?.

Change my ass.

in recent memory

I guess 1992-2000 is no recent enough to remember

I remember 1992-2000 pretty well. Good economic times. Expanding economy. Biggest and longest economic boom in this nations history. Number of servicepeople killed in hostile action under three digits. Budget looking in really good shape in 2000.

Yes, really good years. Then came Bush and the last eight years............

Nobody cares. It is the American People that Obama will impress. If he pulls us out of Bush's messes, even a little bit, in 2012, people with your attitude may create a 70 Dem Senate!

I sure hope so then you guys can quit blaming old white christian republicans for your loser lives!!

I sure hope so then you guys can quit blaming old white christian republicans for your loser lives!!

LOL. This old white agnostic democratic has had quite a satisfactory life. And intend to go on living for another forty years just to irritate ignorant conservatives. LOL:lol:

LOL. This old white agnostic democratic has had quite a satisfactory life. And intend to go on living for another forty years just to irritate ignorant conservatives. LOL:lol:

good luck to ya,, Jan. 20th we start the clocks.

I have a great life!

I blame Bush for almost destroying America.

It is time for the adults to take charge.

I have a great life!

well like I said son.. Jan. 20 the clock starts running... I'm really cool with it.. I just won't celebrate with ya's it was all way to dirty for my taste!

I have a great life!

cheerleader-header1.jpg

rah rah sis boom bah ....... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back