Obama Continues To Impress

a red nickel? now I see why you supported Bush!! :lol:

up until this election I supported whomever was voted into office.. That's all over. That's what liberals never ever get about "country first" whiny little me people that they are..

up until this election I supported whomever was voted into office.. That's all over. That's what liberals never ever get about "country first" whiny little me people that they are..

yea were too busy counting are red nickels.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"red nickels" taste so good cats ask for it by name..

I can only assume you are middle class Willow so my question to you is when Obama enacts his middle class tax cuts, will you be returning that extra money to the government in protest? When and if health care costs are lowered and your premiums are lowered will you send the difference to Obama in protest?

I get being disgruntled. I was pretty disgrunted from 2000 - 11/4/08. I didn't feel Bush won the elections fair and square. But I certainly HOPED he'd prove himself to be an effective and capable President. and I never uttered the words "not my President"

If Obama isn't your President then move the hell out of this country until he leaves office. There are plenty of countries to choose from...Canada for one. they are run by conservatives... I'm sure you'd love it there.

I can only assume you are middle class Willow so my question to you is when Obama enacts his middle class tax cuts, will you be returning that extra money to the government in protest? When and if health care costs are lowered and your premiums are lowered will you send the difference to Obama in protest?
I get being disgruntled. I was pretty disgrunted from 2000 - 11/4/08. I didn't feel Bush won the elections fair and square. But I certainly HOPED he'd prove himself to be an effective and capable President. and I never uttered the words "not my President"

If Obama isn't your President then move the hell out of this country until he leaves office. There are plenty of countries to choose from...Canada for one. they are run by conservatives... I'm sure you'd love it there.

Why should I? He promised a tax cut to me didn't he?

I don't have to move the hell out of this country! Nope! I have every right to sit in this country and dinigrate the hell outta your President..

waa waa waaaaa

Did every or any idiot that said a whole lot worse about Bush leave the country ? :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure they all would have loved it in France ....

Why should I? He promised a tax cut to me didn't he?

I don't have to move the hell out of this country! Nope! I have every right to sit in this country and dinigrate the hell outta your President..

He is the president elect of the United States So if he is not your

president, then I guess you are denounceing your citizenship? :eek:

Zone_Stupid_cat.jpg

He is the president elect of the United States So if he is not your

president, then I guess you are denounceing your citizenship? :eek:

Zone_Stupid_cat.jpg

you can guess til the moon don't come up no more!! He is your presidente not mine. I'll say he's mine when I don't have any suspicion of voter fraud from ACORN of his nefarious relationships with terrorists and marxism.. course it will probably snow in hell first won't it?

Look, a hugh jpg.

While we're debating stupid, Obama isn't the President Elect... yet. Not until the electoral college meets. But I won't expect you to concede that point and take your silly Warning sign down. :lol:

Look, a hugh jpg.

While we're debating stupid, Obama isn't the President Elect... yet. Not until the electoral college meets. But I won't expect you to concede that point and take your silly Warning sign down. :lol:

:lol: sure you don't wanna borrow my screen name ?

Look, a hugh jpg.

The sign will go down when you return to your village. They miss you!

God Bless America? No No No! God DAmn America" Remember that shit? next time you tell a Republican to leave.. You voted for that!

I hope Isolde does not stop abruptly, wouldn't want your head stuck

up her ass.

awww panties in a bunch for acknowledging the fact the she's wiping up the floor with you and my mockery of your lame attempt at humor ? So sorry, but hey, Obama won, so all is good ........ :eusa_eh:

awww panties in a bunch for acknowledging the fact the she's wiping up the floor with you and my mockery of your lame attempt at humor ? So sorry, but hey, Obama won, so all is good ........ :eusa_eh:

I am glad you conceded to the facts, YES Obama did win and it is all good!!

Forum List

Back