Obama Continues To Impress

It hurts to be on the losing side, doesn't it?

:lol::lol: no presidential election will ever " hurt " me. If the last two elections " hurt " you, please remove the sand from your vagina.

A quote to live by:

" A man, makes his own way, no one gives it to ya...."

Was the guy that said that a liberal or conservative ? :eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol: no presidential election will ever " hurt " me. If the last two elections " hurt " you, please remove the sand from your vagina.

A quote to live by:

" A man, makes his own way, no one gives it to ya...."

Was the guy that said that a liberal or conservative ? :eusa_whistle:

oh it hurt the little pussies all right, remember they were all knee deep in the ditches, alligator tears running down their faces holding the "i'm sorry" signs.. dayummm that was pathetic as hell wannit?

oh it hurt the little pussies all right, remember they were all knee deep in the ditches, alligator tears running down their faces holding the "i'm sorry" signs.. dayummm that was pathetic as hell wannit?

yep, they'll never be happy either way, no class when they win, poor sports when they lose ....

yep, they'll never be happy either way, no class when they win, poor sports when they lose ....

yep! the only time they want to unite for America is when they've won! oh well.. I got four years to wait... :eusa_whistle: I wanna see fucking miracles..

good luck to ya,, Jan. 20th we start the clocks.

I disagree, the clock has already started. If the confidence in Obama's economic plans are so high, why are the markets continuing to tank ?

<lefties, insert spin here>

I disagree, the clock has already started. If the confidence in Obama's economic plans are so high, why are the markets continuing to tank ?

<lefties, insert spin here>

Because George Bush is still president, and Henry Paulson is still Treasury Secretary.

yes, it was
notice we dont have conservatives doing that nonsense
LOL

Because George Bush is still president, and Henry Paulson is still Treasury Secretary.

:lol: too easy ...

1) How long have they held those positions ? Only to see in their last days, the market hitting close to rock bottom.

2) How long are you going to use that as an excuse ?

:lol: too easy ...

1) How long have they held those positions ? Only to see in their last days, the market hitting close to rock bottom.

2) How long are you going to use that as an excuse ?

Cause and effect is lost on you.

The ineptness of George Bush has been unbelievable, but the country will recover once the new team is in place.

The ineptness of George Bush has been unbelievable, but the country will recover once the new team is in place.

just remember,, not a red nickel should our taxes go up or yer all a bunch of liars..

you aint seen nothing yet
LOL
the next 4 years will make people wish for Bush again

Rigghttt, because clearly the Clinton economy has been holding us up the last eight years, but in Bush's final days, it just couldn't hold up any longer ...... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back