Lefties, you are pushing me rightwards.

I cannot believe some of the crap from the left. i thought you had the moral high ground? No wonder the right has such animosity to you.

Reclaim the high ground, dudes, especially if you want to keep congress.

Or don't, and watch it all slip away.

The wind must be blowing.

I read that you're a centrist which explains your problem.

I suggest the left not get too concerned and just wait until the wind blows back this way.

I cannot believe some of the crap from the left. i thought you had the moral high ground? No wonder the right has such animosity to you.

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. Welcome to the club.

You're wasting your time and effort. I've been saying the same since Jimmy Carter. The self-righteous aren't listening.

These same people are new "neocons." They just won't look at who and what they are at face value.

What specifically are you talking about?

Oh I guess I'm a centerie. :D

The wind must be blowing.

I read that you're a centrist which explains your problem.

I suggest the left not get too concerned and just wait until the wind blows back this way.

Are you advocating the left not try to reach out to the center? but be happy with keeping only with entirely like-minded folk?

The way the religious conservatives have done lately?

What specifically are you talking about?

Oh I guess I'm a centerie. :D

Statements like "I don't care if the democrats do X, Y, Z even if it is illegal and immoral since the republicans have done it in the past" and anything reeking of "in your face" and namecalling and etc etc.

The Left has never had the moral high ground. It's just that the Right lost it.

Having been raised catholic, I tend to think of moral high ground as being evidenced by golden rule-ism and beattitude-like behavior, which I associate with social programs and diplomacy over aggression.

IMO the left has claim to some moral high ground. But the nastiness from some is sickening.

Statements like "I don't care if the democrats do X, Y, Z even if it is illegal and immoral since the republicans have done it in the past" and anything reeking of "in your face" and namecalling and etc etc.

You not being so bold as to suggest that people try to be objective or rational are you ? :lol:

Are you advocating the left not try to reach out to the center? but be happy with keeping only with entirely like-minded folk?

The way the religious conservatives have done lately?

I'm not suggesting that at all good sister.

I'm suggesting that the left not rely on the center because it's groundless, thus it blows any way the wind is blowing.

Take you for instance .. if you were grounded in principle, you wouldn't have such confusion. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you voted for Obama, probably because of the excesses you correctly saw on the right .. thus, you were pushed to the "left." Now seeing what you perceive as excesses on the "left", you're being pushed to the right.

What I think you're missing is that neither Obama nor the Democratic Party represent the left. They are both centrists. You're trying to squeeze in somewhere between the center and the right .. depending on what looks easiest. That is both the mantra and the dilemna of centrist politics.

I'm not suggesting that at all good sister.

I'm suggesting that the left not rely on the center because it's groundless, thus it blows any way the wind is blowing.

Take you for instance .. if you were grounded in principle, you wouldn't have such confusion. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you voted for Obama, probably because of the excesses you correctly saw on the right .. thus, you were pushed to the "left." Now seeing what you perceive as excesses on the "left", you're being pushed to the right.

What I think you're missing is that neither Obama nor the Democratic Party represent the left. They are both centrists. You're trying to squeeze in somewhere between the center and the right .. depending on what looks easiest. That is both the mantra and the dilemna of centrist politics.

What a joke, claiming Obama is not far left. Claiming that the majority of democrats in Federal Government are not left of center. Maybe you should actually loosen that tinfoil hat of yours. I suspect you are cutting off blood flow.

Having been raised catholic, I tend to think of moral high ground as being evidenced by golden rule-ism and beattitude-like behavior, which I associate with social programs and diplomacy over aggression.

IMO the left has claim to some moral high ground. But the nastiness from some is sickening.

Most social programs are a great example of misguided good intentions. Now we've got generations who have replaced the father with the government and rely on entitlements. What sounded like a great idea has had tragic consequences. I don't share your view that the left has ever had any claim to the moral high ground.

What a joke, claiming Obama is not far left. Claiming that the majority of democrats in Federal Government are not left of center. Maybe you should actually loosen that tinfoil hat of yours. I suspect you are cutting off blood flow.

Perhaps it comes from spending all your adult life needing to be told what to do next, but you just ain't too bright sir.

Here's an easy one .. doesn't require too many syllables.

Name the far-left appointments to his administration Obama has made.

I do recognize I'm asking you a sane question and I acknowledge how difficult it must be for you to answer with a sane response.

However, I enjoy comedy as much as the next guy .. dumb right-wingers bring me much joy-joy.

:eusa_angel:

Tell me more about "tin foil hats" :lol:

I can play with you while at the same time having adult conversation with the adults here. Call it a gift.

:lol:

Perhaps it comes from spending all your adult life needing to be told what to do next, but you just ain't too bright sir.

Here's an easy one .. doesn't require too many syllables.

Name the far-left appointments to his administration Obama has made.

I do recognize I'm asking you a sane question and I acknowledge how difficult it must be for you to answer with a sane response.

However, I enjoy comedy as much as the next guy .. dumb right-wingers bring me much joy-joy.

:eusa_angel:

Tell me more about "tin foil hats" :lol:

I can play with you while at the same time having adult conversation with the adults here. Call it a gift.

:lol:

Just about everyone he has picked is pretty far to the left. Explain why he has the most LIBERAL voting record in the senate but is somehow a centerist? I like a good chuckle myself, though you are so stupid as to make the laughs hard to come by. One feels sorry for your delusions and ignorance.

o bullshit you just want to blame someone for your political stance..why not just admit what you are..and stop blaming others for making you what you are.

Forum List

Back